Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Eight Celebrities Who Will Always Make Time For A Book

7. Yoon Shi Yoon

During his appearance on 1 Night and 2 Days, Yoon Shi Yoon confessed that he reads 20 books in a month, and spends about 2,300 Korean Won a month for books and that he reads when he’s on the move.

cr: Koreaboo

Related image

• Like 2

Interview with him for broadcasting of DEAR JUDGE/YOUR HONOR in JAPAN. 

In all the interviews and pics for that he is ALONE  without  his CO-STAR ! :sweat_smile:

***CR*** to kamila.mayer01 in Instagram :joy:

SO HANDSOME ! FAINTING  :love::heart:

***CR*** to kamila.mayer01 in Instagram :lol:

***CR*** to kamila.mayer01 in Instagram :P

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

YooYoung-I is how Mr YSY refers to her.  All the costars he has special fondness for he does this...SaeRon-I... Bar one who he has always referred to as “the actress” in all interviews.  He will be busy with his fan meet and then new drama (very high chance that he’s already signed on).  Will be a reunion of sorts as they were both in MOTW together.  She’s a solid actress Jung In Sun.  They should hit it off well.  I have high hopes for Psychopath Diary.  It’s a good drama to pick up where he seems to be leaving off in NDF (going dark).

And because @rachelyun reads Japanese.  She translated one little tidbit from recent magazine interviews about his “ideal type” of girl (no airheads for him).

When you are in the entertainment industry the feeling of being forgotten is scary, so I think "no change" is a beautiful thing (I think he means changing is something than people in the industry have to do in order to not get forgotten). So rather than the feeling of excitement/being in love with someone who shines, I feel more attracted to people to who don’t change.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

GRAND PRINCE and DEAR JUDGE is broadcasting from NHK channel in JAPAN . He is very FAVORITE in JAPAN and sometimes  THE COUPLE he's associated with is . :love:

NO  COUPLE  interview photos for DEAR JUDGE in JAPAN  to post, But we have him ALONE  and so HANDSOME & HAPPY!! :lol:

"A BIRD  IN THE  HAND  IS  WORTH  TWO  IN THE  BUSH " :sweat_smile:

CLOUDY FACE of YOON SHI YOON !

PLEASE PD put an END to his DARK CHARACTER and show his MELTING KINDNESS again. WICKED characters love DARK  things.

However HE IS SHINING in this DARKNESS,  anyway. :star::grin:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Part of what I could understand and translate from article of ( https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001009223) ، of course by applying Google translator:

Yoon Shi  Yoon has been nominated  as a prize winner presenter for the 2019 SORBADA Best K-Music Awards(The Soribada Best K-Music Awards is a music awards show presented by Soribada to celebrate the best in K-pop music).

The 2019 SORIBADA BEST K-MUSIC AWARDS ('2019 SOBA'), which will be held at the Songpa-gu Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul on Aug. 22 and 23, unveiled a second lineup of award winners.

The awards ceremony will be held from August 15th to 24th at the 2019 K-WORLD FESTA, the longest running Korean wave festival in Korea. 

'2019 SOBA' will be hosted by 'Korea representative music source platform', and YB Partners, the largest Korean agency, will take charge of production. 

0001009223_001_20190625091620350.jpg?type=w430

#

#

He always has sweet  smile on his face because of taking so much love from his fans. ❤

Thank you so much @summerof89 in instagram for this sweet post.

• Thanks 5

Professor Yoon in his break time after as an actor on the stage :D... it seems so interesting to see him in this character in a project.

And our heart melting Yoon as a model ... :wub:

He looks great in short side parting hair too... though my most favorite style is him with long hair... :kiss_wink:

His talent in acting along with his charming and handsomeness is growing up more and more by passing time ... :heart:

Very so much love to you lovely Mr. Yoon Si Yoon so that we could see your face always smiley and happy ... :wub::heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

O this is a surprise

Thanks for the info @nrllee.

Yoon Shi Yoon will be one of the presenters for Soribada Best K-Music Awards to be held on Aug 22-23.

(Thanks so much to @yunrac)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Translated clips of Catch Q&A

Rest clips in the spoiler 

Spoiler

Really ysy can convey the characteristics of all the various characters who he should play :love:

His transformation in MBF to another character is so intense ~ somehow that's shocking :flushed:

thank you @Farbod Asha for translating the article of nomination of ysy as prize  winner presenter for soribada awards~ that's very understandable and useful ~ especially your honesty in submitting the subject  clearly :thumbsup::heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Always has careful focus on his work to do his best~ he is the best role model :heart:

Who can stand before that look? ~ so enchanting :love: 

@kamila01 that's right in all events related to gp the lead couple have attended together and were couple there too .:P:D

Broadcasting Grand Prince from two channels of Japan NHK and BS

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

SBS 'Nokdu Flower' OST Part.6 Ha Eun - 'If you can reach' release!

With deep emotion of Ha-eun, Yoon Siyoon (Lee Hyun) and Park Gyoung-young(Myoung sim) It is a song that melts the sick feeling that I could not achieve ~

https://youtu.be/DLYRMBAzkJ0

CR to SBSNOW 

All the time Gorgeous Emotional Face, especially his Charming Eyes :kiss_wink:

@Minoo Maani hehe yes together in all events without any excuse.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5