Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Our lovely prince is spreading the border of his enchanting charming wider day by day ... He could have possessed the red carpets, upon the mountains, under the oceans ... :heart:

And much more  the deepest of our hearts ... :wub:

After a long time we can see our Flower Boys, Siyoon and Jihoon besides each other again... They both had attended in Cebu, Philippians for diving instruction ... :heart:

• Like 4

The newest pic of handsome ysy in 1n2d while filming :wub:

Hardworking ysy as one of *2018 best nine on Instagram* in Winner Dive :thumbsup:

Anotherof his pic in Winner Dive event in Philippians ~ too much cute :heart:

@kamila01 in the notification I saw you had mentioned me but I didn't found anything ~ you have deleted that or what?

• Like 4

Tomorrow 1n2d episode is a hot interest for Yoon Dong-gu to visit the Gangwon-do Gyeongpo beach, which is the starting point of his acting's life, from 'High Kick Through the Roof' to 'Baking King, Kim Takgu' and '1 Night 2 Days'. The casting of Yoon Dong-gu, who revealed a unique relationship with Gangwon Province, can be confirmed through '1 Night 2 Days' which will be broadcast on Sunday 27th.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=081&aid=0002973025

0002973025_001_20190126174711225.jpg?typ

@kamila01 

Spoiler

don't get surprised of such access hands!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Farbod Asha oh I SEE, but this MISUSE of ACCESS was TOO MUCH, kinda 'ahem seems HILARIOUS ! 

Anyway I have more of GRAND PRINCE. I'm curious about the DIFFERENCE with MBF because the story sounds SIMILAR to GP? About THE SCENES, ROMANCE, DRESSES and all.

This EDIT made me have so much NEW FEELINGS for him...and its KILLING me!

• Like 4

@kamila01 me too am so curious how will be the scenes and styles ~ at the few first EPs of gp,  ysy had hot hairstyle and I loved it continued the same though he always looks handsome ~ but this one is superb :wub:

Or are there catching love scene or the intense scenes are on the battles and fighting? ~ though anyway ysy always captures viewer 's hearts ~ :heart:

Ysy posture looks wonderful~ :D

• Like 3

On 1/27/2019 at 8:44 AM, Go Seung Ji said:

Dear all,

Please refrain from discussing about actresses or comparing them with each other or going into detail about a specific project.

This thread is for actor "Yoon Shi Yoon" only.

If you like him with a particular actress, please (talk about/support) them on their shipping thread.

Reveal hidden contents

If you want to discuss about specific projects into details, please do so in their respective threads.

Reveal hidden contents

Let's keep this thread full of "Yoon Shi Yoon" only.

OK !

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3

is true that sometimes we like a certain type of actress and others do not, personally I do not like at all the protagonist of grand prince, I would have preferred the friend, LOL and I am uncomfortable that the fans continue with the ship between her and ysy , I think that to avoid these annoyances other forums were created, before there were problems here, that is why we simply avoid certain types of shiper comments.:mellow:-_-

among other things, some said that yoon shi yoon could be a participant of King of Mask, that was real ??? I did not know anything was true or not hehehee:lol::lol:

PD: If you ask me, I prefer bromances especially Donggu-Junho.oknoo :P:D:lol: :wub:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kamila01 and @Minoo Maani, you both say completely right. But we are here too! 

Actor Yoon Shi-yoon is leaving for Japan through Gimpo International Airport at the morning for a drama promotion on 29th. 

Yoon is heading for departure.

0003943846_001_20190129081018246.jpg?typ

2019012901002231000179661.jpg

There are some other wonderful pics of him in the site. ♥️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3