Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

11 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

Stylists don't just plan for dressing and doing make ups and hairstyles. They consider many things for better professional result , like the kind of events and as I said before how the co-stars relationships are, and considering them they arrange their styles . For example we don't see matching for Me Too Flower's  or Mirror of The Witch's events for the co-star's. These considerations make the news around that event hotter and more showy.

@Minoo Maani  I think you mean as below clip ... :wink:

These days Yoonies are rewarded by many good news and events about him ... it's like drinking a bottle of refreshing cold water after a hard working in a hot sunny summer day ... :blush:

Yoonie looks enchanting in both black and white suit style  ... in white he seems cute and splendid  , whereas in black he looks manly and charismatic ... it's hard to choose between them ... :wub:

And his rhythmic challenge with the inspector robots ... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@nrllee thanks :wink:

Yoonie each time is shining more in 2d1n and even could make many haters change to his fans ... many like him as he is , with all his clumsiness, bungles and even his silence while others doing some actions ... just his existence in the show and viewing his lovely face makes many viewers satisfied by ... :blush:

• Like 5

Sunday is Donggu Day! :heart:

Moving on......can't wait for his projects in second half of 2018!

~ 1N2D  (will YSY finally get to meet Han Hyo Joo?) :wub:

~ LOTJ   (will he have a blast with Lee Da Hee?) :lol:

~ Dear Judge  (who will be his leading lady?c05111.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 5/11/2018 at 6:58 AM, Maryam said:

While raising the glasses, Yoonie picked up a glass of water and raised it beside the other cast's glasses of drinks ... he has some moral criterias or religious ethics and sincerely keeps them ... :)

I don't think the drink is due to religion as he did drink on 2D1N but he has said often that he does not really like drinking alcohol. You are correct that he is a person that has high standards for himself and really tries to adhere to them 

• Like 3

no news yet for his leading lady on dear judge?  theres a news regarding his movie.. im not sure about the title.. do you know about this guys?

i think the story is about his first love.. i cant understand the context.. sorry

It's true he received an offer for a movie called "Jeong Min's private girl" or just "Private girl", his agency says he's only in talks, nothing confirmed

It's described as a "human drama", YSY would play as Jeong Min', a 30 years old worker who hates women because his first love's betrayal. 

If he accepts they would start to film in the second half of the year!

201805141733506710_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201805141733506710

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, nrllee said:

The many faces of our boy :wub:. I like his intellectual look the best... He makes the cutest nerd

I think he can still pull off a school related project (drama, especially college) B)

2d1n - still doing   

Grand Prince - check!

MC duties - check!

LOTJ - soon!

Now movie? Hopefully!! He's on a roll!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I think he can still pull off a school related project (drama, especially college) B)

2d1n - still doing   

Grand Prince - check!

MC duties - check!

LOTJ - soon!

Now movie? Hopefully!! He's on a roll!!

Don't forget Dear Judge...that's been confirmed so he will grace our screens again in July...at the same time as LOTJ!