Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

On 5/7/2018 at 5:09 AM, Maryam said:

Wow... So many events! ... B)

Maybe off topic, but soompi is one of those big amounts of banned sites in my country that I should log in by an anti-filtering vpn , and after a while it's filtered again and I should search for another powerful anti-filtering to be able to reach here ... just such a defective cycle!  :crazy: ... But I travel through with all these threads and thimbles  to reach here just caz of supporting our lovely Yoon Si Yoon... though I know i have not much to submit for... but just i want to be one of his fans who has care , respect and love to him and does in this way even by a short post or every acceptable things to have in hand ...

@MaryamYour loyalty to ysy is appreciable, soft, steady and strong, without pretentious efforts and with peaceful mind. Keep your way as you are. 

@Minoo Maani , the gif is so funny and your story about it too. But I have another story. Ysy says to jy no more couple role. Here it's finished and each one walk on own our way , and seems he stepped on his way so fast by getting the new project Lol! 

Nothing  can stop him to progress.:tongue:

yoon-shi-yoon-17.gif

• Like 5

15 hours ago, rachelyun said:

One can easily say he had a hard time in GP from his goodbye ig post.... but good news!!! He's moving on fast to new and better projects!!

He's in talks for a new drama: SBS '친애하는 판사님께' (Dear judge???)

Double and contrasting character !!!! YAY!!!!! To air in July!!

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003252780

Yay!!! More YSY!

13 hours ago, yoondonggu said:

P.S. we know that YSY is able to pull off dual character while still making the scene believable as evidenced by the best hit ep.32 staircase scene. Well, I am excited.

TheBestHit31-00276.jpg

I want to see dark YSY more! Its so different than the usual characters he's used to. I liked watching dark hyun jae in TBH as per quoted pic above :lol:

Mod: Do not post consecutively before an hour has passed, instead edit your previous post.

• Like 2

I hope that this time they choose a more mature actress, I am tired of seeing it with girls or beginners.
I hope all the success for this drama, since it will be on an open chain like SBS.:wink:

6 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I want to see dark YSY more! Its so different than the usual characters he's used to. I liked watching dark hyun jae in TBH as per quoted pic above :lol:

Yes to dark YSY.  He did say he wanted to play a villain like JSW.  A dual role would allow him to do that wonderfully whilst still maintaining the 'good' so he's not bad all the time.  LSY recently did a dual role in Korean Odyssey and she was brilliant.

So exciting!! 

• Like 3

On 5/8/2018 at 10:05 AM, Farbod Asha said:

I think his new project there is no need  for leading actress since double ysy could fill both If being enough screen for each one of twin and just a second actress can fulfil the job, Lol!

@Farbod Asha it was more exciting if one of the twins could be a girl and the female twin in the place of the lead actress. :D

43d14050b93ca02eba432cc6dea745a6--nice-p

Ysy as a musician has a cool portrait. :wub:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

I think his new project there is no need  for leading actress since double ysy could fill both If being enough screen for each one of twin and just a second actress can fulfil the job, Lol!

There's still some support characters to fill in like RSG character. But since it's a revenge drama, he need someone who'll help him. It more reminds me of Queen of Ambition though... hmm..<_<

16 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yes to dark YSY.  He did say he wanted to play a villain like JSW.  A dual role would allow him to do that wonderfully whilst still maintaining the 'good' so he's not bad all the time.  LSY recently did a dual role in Korean Odyssey and she was brilliant.

So exciting!! 

The Best Hit was a first! He can pull it off!! 

14 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

@Farbod Asha it was more exciting if one of the twins could be a girl and the female twin in the place of the lead actresss 

That picture!! :D:D I can't imagine! 

I thought something strange on the title of thread and I was like...:blink:

:D

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 3

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Wanting To Continue With “2 Days & 1 Night” For A Long Time

Yoon-Shi-Yoon2.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon talked about his desire to continue appearing on KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night.”

The actor was recently interviewed about the wrap of TV Chosun drama “Grand Prince.” During the interview, he also discussed his regular appearance on the KBS2 variety show.

After he was discharged from the military, Yoon Shi Yoon joined the cast of “2 Days & 1 Night” as a fixed member. It has already been two years since his first episode aired on May 1, 2016. Known by his former name “Dong Gu,” he has been appearing on the show as a new character.

Yoon Shi Yoon said that he grew a lot as an actor through the variety program. He explained, “I want to do ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ for as long as possible. I don’t know when it will be, but when the time comes for me to leave ‘2 Days & 1 Night,’ it will be when many people don’t want to see me anymore or because I can’t do both a project and a variety show at the same time.”

He continued, “I think laughter and enjoyment are different things. I’m envious of people like Kim Joon Ho and Jung Joon Young who have innate variety skills. However, I don’t think I was cast to be outshined by these members. I think my role is to be most like myself.”

Yoon Shi Yoon most recently appeared on “Grand Prince,” which was about a love triangle between two princes and a woman. It concluded with the highest viewership ratings in the history of TV Chosun with 5.627 percent. The cast will meet with fans on May 9 at Gwanghwamun Square for a free hug event.

Watch the latest episode of “2 Days & 1 Night” below!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/08/yoon-shi-yoon-talks-wanting-continue-2-days-1-night-long-time/

Edit:

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Filming Kiss Scenes + Taking On Manlier Role For “Grand Prince”

Yoon Shi Yoon shared his thoughts on filming kiss scenes in a recent interview.

On May 8, the actor talked about his latest TV Chosun drama, “Grand Prince.”

Speaking about the numerous kiss scenes, he said, “At the wrap party, the writer said, ‘I realized I had written this many [kiss scenes] after I had finished writing it.’ The melodrama began at the beginning of the storyline and continued throughout, so I got to date a lot in the drama. But, I’m really not confident at kiss scenes.”

He continued, “The making video of [the kiss scene between] Lee Se Young and I in ‘Greatest One-Shot‘ is still circulating. A kiss scene (which is different from real kissing) shows on camera, which I find awkward.”

He added, “I think it’s not my kiss scene skills, but the camera director’s skills that make it seem like I’m good at it. I said that I was good at kissing in real life, but it’s just a bluff.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-XPN1.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon is 33 years old by Korean reckoning this year, but he still has a youthful look. In this drama, however, he showed a manlier appearance.

The actor said, “I didn’t choose a manly role on purpose. Despite my 33 years of age, my mental age is quite young. My personality in real life also isn’t really manly, but since I’ve grown compared to Tak Goo or other characters like that, I think it appears that way in the dramas. I wasn’t trying to force myself into a manlier role.”

Yoon Shi Yoon most recently appeared on “Grand Prince” as prince Lee Hwi, who returned from war to the woman he loves. The drama explores a bloody love triangle between him, his older brother, and a woman.

The TV Chosun drama ended with 5.63 percent, the highest viewership ratings in the history of the network. The leads of the drama will meet with fans at Gwanghwamun Square for a free hug event on May 9.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/08/yoon-shi-yoon-talks-filming-kiss-scenes-taking-manlier-role/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, Just read somewhere that GP cast and staff are going to Vietnam in 23rd, for 5d3n, I just wondered wouldn't it affect 2d1n shoot., or did I get it wrong?, I mean won't he have a 2d1n filming on 25 & 26?

:confused:

1 hour ago, nemokama said:

Hi guys, Just read somewhere that GP cast and staff are going to Vietnam in 23rd, for 5d3n, I just wondered wouldn't it affect 2d1n shoot., or did I get it wrong?, I mean won't he have a 2d1n filming on 25 & 26?

Don't know about the 2d1n filming dates but if so, there's no stopping him from saying "well I can only stay in Vietnam for 2d1n - 23-24May coz I have to go back to film 2d1n." :D. Just because it is 5d3n doesn't mean he's obliged to stay the whole time?  Can't say for sure.

Yoon Shi Yoon said that he grew a lot as an actor through the variety program. He explained, “I want to do ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ for as long as possible. @rachelyun  

And with that news it's happy dance time!!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, nemokama said:

Im confused as well. I think he has 2d1n taping on may 25-26 maybe he will only be in vietnam for 2 days 1 night and will comeback. :) 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, nemokama said:

Initial report said that, but official report said it's still under discussion, no confirmation it's happening, there's no confirmation from his agency either; even so, if he goes, he only would be there on 23 and 24, as you correctly pointed  he has 1N2D's shooting on 25-26, he must be there, so no worries!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Don't about the 2d1n filming dates but if so, there's no stopping him from saying "well I can only stay in Vietnam for 2d1n - 23-24May coz I have to go back to film 2d1n." :D. Just because it is 5d3n doesn't mean he's obliged to stay the whole time?  Can't say for sure.

12 minutes ago, 87yua . said:

m confused as well. I think he has 2d1n taping on may 25-26 maybe he will only be in vietnam for 2 days 1 night and will comeback.

12 minutes ago, rachelyun said:

Initial report said that, but official report said it's still under discussion, no confirmation it's happening, there's no confirmation from his agency either; even so, if he goes, he only would be there on 23 and 24, as you correctly pointed  he has 1N2D's shooting on 25-26, he must be there, so no worries!

Thanks!! That's a reliever, I really like 2D1N with him on it:blush:

• Like 1

Wow... Congratulations to Yoonies!... an instantaneous new project after his successful previous project... just that's like a glorious surprising gift from Yoonie for us, in fact a double surprising gifts!... so now that's the time for celebrating these consecutive good events by supporting him more ... indeed I'm so happy and excited of these events ... :wub:

Thank you Siyoon for being always a happy event in our lives!... Good luck dear... :heart:

c77e54db0df83686babdb8c1af8d5e89--yoon-s

@Minoo Maani, hahaha I love your idea for being one of the twins a girl ... in fact a heterozygot twins with two genres ... and the male Yoonie as the leading actor and the female one as the leading actress ... it sounds interesting especially when Siyoon could win both leading actor and actress awards ... :lol:

@Farbod Asha thanks for your kind words dear ... luckily all the members here are such, anyone in her own way ... :)

• Like 3

Unlurking because of excitement! 

I read his interview about wanting to continue 2D1N and I was so happy as it means we'll still be able to see his different sides, aside from his great performance in acting.

And another offer after GP wrapped?? Wow, YSY is so busy these days. He deserves all of these as he's one of those hardworking actors. 2D1N, Dream MC, LOTJ, and offers...AJA fighting!:grin:

PS, why am I not in Korea for the free hug event???:bawling:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

There's still some support characters to fill in like RSG character. But since it's a revenge drama, he need someone who'll help him. It more reminds me of Queen of Ambition though... hmm..<_<

It was just a quip! Showing capability and skills of ysy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiena Mae Flores said:

Unlurking because of excitement! 

I read his interview about wanting to continue 2D1N and I was so happy as it means we'll still be able to see his different sides, aside from his great performance in acting.

And another offer after GP wrapped?? Wow, YSY is so busy these days. He deserves all of these as he's one of those hardworking actors. 2D1N, Dream MC, LOTJ, and offers...AJA fighting!:grin:

PS, why am I not in Korea for the free hug event???:bawling:

YEAH FREE HUG HUHU

• Like 1