Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

14 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

@rachelyun do you know if there's any clip of the jap media interview? Can we watch that anywhere else? :mellow:

There's a way to watch online or download it, I found a link, unfortunately I haven't found the original uploader to ask for permission to upload somewhere else. If you or anyone is interested I can share the link by pm, but you need an account on weibo or baidu first. I also kindly ask not to upload it somewhere else, without owner permission, I don't want angry people out there...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rachelyun said:

There's a way to watch online or download it, I found a link, unfortunately I haven't found the original uploader to ask for permission to upload somewhere else. If you or anyone is interested I can share the link by pm, but you need an account on weibo or baidu first. I also kindly ask not to upload it somewhere else, without owner permission, I don't want angry people out there...

I shall patiently wait for you to upload to YT once permission is sought from the owner. Thank you!

:(

“2 Days & 1 Night” Filming Canceled Due To KBS Strike

2-Days-1-Night.jpg

About two weeks into the KBS labor union strike, upcoming filming for “2 Days & 1 Night” has been canceled.

On September 14, the KBS headquarters of the National Union of Mediaworkers revealed through a press release, “The ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ filming scheduled for September 15 to 16 has been canceled.” This is the first recording cancellation since the start of the strike and also the first for the program since the 2012 strike.

Last week’s broadcast was aired regularly with a previously completed recording and editing done by higher level executives. However, as it takes at least two months of planning for a recording, it seems difficult for regular broadcasts of the program to happen for awhile even when the strike ends.

The six main staff members of the show’s production team, Yoo Il Yong, Kim Sung, Park Jin Woo, Park Sun Hye, Yoon Byung Il, and Kim Seul Gi Ra, are all members of the KBS labor union.

There are 83 variety show PDs in the KBS labor union, which is the majority of KBS’s variety show production staff, so further KBS variety shows will likely take a hit as a result.

The KBS company-wide strike has been occurring since September 4 to fight for the resignation of the president Ko Dae Young and stop “nine years of fabrication, forgery, oppression and yielding.”

Meanwhile, MBC has also been on strike since September 4 to achieve the right for impartial broadcast and the resignation of their president Kim Jang Gyum. All MBC variety shows including “Infinite Challenge,” “Radio Star,” and more have halted filming as a result, and all regular broadcasts are being replaced with special episodes. The “2017 Idol Star Athletics Championships” and drama “20th Century Boy And Girl” have also postponed filming.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/13/2-days-1-night-filming-canceled-due-kbs-strike/

• Sad 2

@cherrycokez  the news so far only says they cancelled filming for this weekend. They still have one trip from previous filming on sep 1-2. Problem is its not edited yet i think. Not sure whats KBS decision on that piece because there's no mention..

If they get external editors, the results might not be as good? Cause the main PDs in charge are not participating in the editing, so the 'new' editors will not be familiar... and might make a bigger mess of it? 

I think the management are possibly at a lost over the situation also... whether to broadcast an ep that might be sloppily edited, or not to broadcast... even to find the editors would be a problem, cos who'll want to take up such a risky task... and in such a short time? chances are the edits will not be ready for broadcast it seems.... :(

• Sad 2

Yes sad news the cancelling of 1N2D ... I enjoyed  all the members' actions and I will miss all of them so much:frown:  ... innocent Jongmin , funny jonho, no dating deffcon :tongue: , smart jonyoung , always laughing Taehyun , and the most I miss our clumsy cutie: lovely Yoonie ... miss his healing face , his special voice and all his moves or reactions ...:wub:

But just we could wait and keep our hope that the problem will get resolved ...:rolleyes:

As I have known our cutie he is a hardworking and dynamic person and could not sit idle and doesn't do anything... if he find this matter is serious he will do another activity and job ... though I hope 1N2D will get broadcasted again very soon ... but maybe if not there is this chance that he could have an offer from another spectacular show ... though first of all I love he would have a remarkable offer for a new drama project the most ... :rolleyes:

Anyway I just want we have more chance of watching him caz I think most of us are severely addicted to watch this healing lovely idol the more ... :wub:

Let's just have hope and keep supporting our lovely Siyoon as always ... :)

• Like 3

'1 Night 2 Days' and 'Superman is Back' broadcasts still pending for next week

By KpopJoA   14 hours ago   5,114   1,097   8
misc
KBS2 TV's 'Happy Sunday' will be airing special episodes this week due to the ongoing strike against KBS. 

On September 15, representatives of '1 Night 2 Days' and 'Superman is Back' revealed to MyDaily, "This week's '1 Night 2 Days' will be substituted for a special episode instead. Next week's schedule has not been confirmed yet."

Prior to this, KBS2 stated that both recordings for '1 Night 2 Days' and 'Superman is Back' have been canceled, causing much concern for long-time fans of both shows.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@icemaid still can watch the 'special'.. though i dont know whats in special eps.. could be rerun old eps, or highlights, or behind the scenes, or unaired scenes (?)... anyway, we'll know on Sunday. Haha. But your pic made me laugh. How you are able to always pick the right gif or pic amazes me. Hehehe. :D

Since the news said undecided over next week.. maybe the top management are trying to get the other trip edited, and the special eps is to buy time? But sooner or later they will def run out of things to air, so we're looking at a possible 2-4 months of no new eps for 1n2d. :bawling: 

for the production team to get back to work and plan the next shooting trip will take them some time, plus schedules to re-arrange, etc. One article said it takes them about 2 mths of planning for each trip, though i think they might not need that long to get back on track. But with the strike undecided, it's not sure when they'll get back to work...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Here is the interview for DATV, I hope it doesn't get deleted by copyright issues

I tried to translate it but I guess it will take months :grimace: 

Thank you!

I wonder did his hyung CTH mentioned anything in particular about YSY?

Listening to the background ost being played made me miss those days waiting for each episode of The Best Hit!

Image result for pictures of yoon shi yoon and cha tae hyun in The Best Hit

• Like 1