Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

11 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Is it my imagination, or has Donggu gain back some weight on his cheeks at least? I think he's looking better and better after TBH drama ended. Before that he looked abit haggard, his cheeks looked too sunken, like he lost too much weight.. -_- but he looks just nice now!  :wub:

Seems like some of that chubby cheeks has returned but still room for improvement! :D 

He look so cute when he first joined 1N2D with those chubby cheeks!

First time I am seeing him wearing a beanie. 

• Like 6

@icemaid oh yeah.. he looks so cute with chubby cheeks. Haha. But he does look better now compared to during TBH drama time.. :D

@joyue_1 That 3rd pic is so funny and cute! The 3 grown men who acts like kids. When they bully each other its just so funny... hahaha. :lol: thanks for sharing! And keep them coming! Loved all the pics! 

• Like 5

Thank you for all the photos.... It looks like they having so much fun around subway ppl. Their fans so lucky :blush: and Donggu is so nice, always trying his best to look at the camera (not selfie) 

yes 3rd pic is so funny, I hope this scene will be aired LOL

oh no those skirt, my eyes :lol::lol:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

yoon shi yoon looking good!

Yesssss in this photo, he is so so handsome :wub:

Usually idol/actor wears skirt in their concert/fan meeting. But wearing skirt in public, it is a little embarassing for him :D but as always, Donggu is so so positive, he is smiling and enjoying so much, I am super happy to see him with his bright aura.... looooveee him so much :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Luckily its YSY who's wearing the skirt and still looking fine! :wink:

Imagine if its KJH or KJM who's got the penalty and wearing the skirt instead! :lol: :lol:

haha. i think what YSY's wearing does not look like punishment much.

some memorable attire related punsihments in 1n2ds are 

1. LSG's punishment, he had to wear a wig and a big clock and announce the time to the crowd (if i'm not mistaken each hour)

2. KJM's punishment where he had to wear a princess dress.

3. gutaeng hyung had to wear a mermaid costume. hahaha

• Like 6

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

haha. i think what YSY's wearing does not look like punishment much.

some memorable attire related punsihments in 1n2ds are 

1. LSG's punishment, he had to wear a wig and a big clock and announce the time to the crowd (if i'm not mistaken each hour)

2. KJM's punishment where he had to wear a princess dress.

3. gutaeng hyung had to wear a mermaid costume. hahaha

I want YSY wear a mermaid costume LOL he could be handsome merman 

3 hours ago, icemaid said:

Luckily its YSY who's wearing the skirt and still looking fine! :wink:

Imagine if its KJH or KJM who's got the penalty and wearing the skirt instead! :lol: :lol:

Actually I want all of them to wear it ROFL 

I wonder other teams wear skirt too? Defconn LOL

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, cherrycokez said:

I want YSY wear a mermaid costume LOL he could be handsome merman 

Actually I want all of them to wear it ROFL 

I wonder other teams wear skirt too? Defconn LOL

Defconn in a skirt!  Image result for pictures of yoon shi yoon frightened in The Best Hit

• Like 7

Watched a portion of 1N2D live stream cos too curious and couldnt wait.. but first few minutes had me laughing... they were playing 'guess the word' game and the members had to call someone/friend over the phone to play with each of them. I wondered who Donggu would call... he called Suchan!!!! Yes! CTH's son, Cha Su Chan!!!!! And CTH was the one holding the word notepad for Donggu. Ahhhhhahahahaha. The irony and hilarity of his choice... lol. And Su Chan did great too with the guessing game. Hehe. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

Watched a portion of 1N2D live stream cos too curious and couldnt wait.. but first few minutes had me laughing... they were playing 'guess the word' game and the members had to call someone/friend over the phone to play with each of them. I wondered who Donggu would call... he called Suchan!!!! Yes! CTH's son, Cha Su Chan!!!!! And CTH was the one holding the word notepad for Donggu. Ahhhhhahahahaha. The irony and hilarity of his choice... lol. And Su Chan did great too with the guessing game. Hehe. 

OH. Its not they choose who to call. Its randomly arranged by the production Team. Lol. Sorry.. now watching raw only could get it. earlier was watching live stream, screen dint get loaded so missed alot. Haha. Still cute to have Suchan with Donggu.

• Like 6