Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

YSY went to Jamsil Stadium to watch a baseball match today with K.Will. Is there anyone he doesnt know? He knows Shin Hye Sung, and now K.Will?!? Wow... :wub:

Seems like YSY likes hanging out with singers instead of fellow actors or am I wrong. :lol:

Wonder if he is close to any other actors.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, icemaid said:

Look where is YSY right hand in the picture? :tongue:

-

-

-

Answer : holding CTH left hand! :lol:

LOL plot twist :lol:

This pic 

YSY must do KFC commercial, those slogan "lickin' good" at the box of KFC and there he is licking his finger :lol: (but I know actually he ate chips at that time) 

He look straight to camera, so he is doing it purposely, tease us? Thanks YSY, you do looking handsome while eating chips :wub:

I notice several actors like hanging out with singer than with other actors

• Like 6

Is it my imagination, or has Donggu gain back some weight on his cheeks at least? I think he's looking better and better after TBH drama ended. Before that he looked abit haggard, his cheeks looked too sunken, like he lost too much weight.. -_- but he looks just nice now!  :wub:

• Like 6