Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Psychopath  Diary,  Yoon Shi Yoon VS Park Sung Hoon, the scene of murder with toilet lid

Still cuts

0000256366_001_20191113105149396.jpg?type=w430

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/404/0000256366

Psychopath Diary still cuts

0000641709_001_20191112100239795.jpg?type=w430

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000641709

Yoon Shi Yoon And Park Sung Hoon Appear In Their Own Versions Of The Same Murder Scene In “Psychopath Diary”

Yoon Shi Yoon And Park Sung Hoon Appear In Their Own Versions Of The Same Murder Scene In “Psychopath Diary”

Nov 13, 2019
by R. Jun

tvN’s upcoming comedy thriller drama “Psychopath Diary” has revealed chilling new stills of Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Sung Hoon.

Yoon Shi Yoon plays a man named Yook Dong Shik in the drama, a timid pushover who happens to witness a murder. While attempting to flee the scene, Dong Shik suffers an accident that causes him to lose his memory. When he wakes up and discovers the murderer’s diary in his hands, Dong Shik becomes convinced that he is a serial killer.

Meanwhile, Park Sung Hoon plays the real psychopathic killer, and the real owner of the diary, Seo In Woo.

In the new stills released on November 13, Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Sung Hoon appear in a near identical scene, as they give a cold stare at someone and wield a blood-covered toilet tank lid with gloved hands, raising anticipation for the actors’ transformation into psychopathic killers as well as Yoon Dong Shik’s dismay when he finds out it was a misunderstanding.

“Psychopath Diary” airs on November 20 at 9:30 p.m. KST, taking over the time slot previously occupied by “Miss Lee.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1365296wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-and-park-sung-hoon-appear-in-their-own-versions-of-the-same-murder-scene-in-psychopath-diary

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Psychopath Diary Yoon Si-yoon and Kim Tak-gu

0000256402_001_20191113121825216.jpg?type=w430

[enews24 Lee Eon-hyuk reporter] actor Yun Siyun's fresh appearance has been revealed.

TVN 'E NEWS', which aired in 2010, revealed the production site of the drama 'Baking King Kim Tak-gu'. Yoon Si-yun played the main character, Kim Tak-gu, in the bakery King Kim Tak-gu. He explained, "It is a drama that shows the value of sharing happiness and love through bread and getting to know table tennis."

On the other hand, Yun Si-yun plays the role of Yuk Dong-sik in the tvN tree drama 'Psycho Pass Diary', which will be broadcast on the 20th. Psychopath Diary is a drama about the fact that Hogu Yuk-sik, who lost his memory in an accident while running away from a murder scene, was mistaken as a psychopath serial killer.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/404/0000256402

The video of above article 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Guest changed the title to Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 - Current Drama: Psychopath Diary
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Fond Memories From “2 Days & 1 Night,” Thoughts On Dating, And More

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Fond Memories From “2 Days & 1 Night,” Thoughts On Dating, And More

Jan 13, 2020
by S. Nam

Yoon Shi Yoon shared his thoughts on his recent drama “Psychopath Diary” and more!

On January 13, Yoon Shi Yoon held an interview in which he talked about some of the difficulties of filming for tvN’s “Psychopath Diary.” He shared, “The role of a psychopath is every actor’s dream as well as a poisoned apple. Your acting could be compared to those of senior actors [who have played the role of a psychopath].” However, he added that since his character was supposed to make viewers laugh as a pushover trying to act like a psychopath, he was able to act without feeling too burdened.

Yoon Shi Yoon also talked about the drama’s viewership ratings, explaining, “Although we didn’t receive bad reviews, we also didn’t receive love from the general public, so it’s true that I feel responsible as the main character. However, we filmed enjoyably, and the atmosphere on set was also very good. I’ll become an actor that makes viewers stop flipping channels in my next drama. I think the power that prevents people from flipping channels is not an actor’s popularity, but the people’s trust in the actor’s acting.”

The actor also talked about meeting the director’s and general public’s expectations, adding that it warmed his heart whenever a director he worked with in the past contacted him to work with him again.

On the topic of variety shows, Yoon Shi Yoon said, “I want to do one when there’s a good opportunity.” He also shared his thoughts on “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4,” saying, “The reviews were so good. I think the identity of ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ lies in unraveling small stories.”

He also showed his affection for the season three cast. Yoon Shi Yoon explained, “Actors don’t get to share joys and hardships together while having the same values,” adding that other variety shows didn’t make him miss his cast members as much. He shared, “I dream about the stupid things I did with the hyungs, and I miss them a lot.”

Yoon Shi Yoon also shared his thoughts on dating. He said, “In the past, I purposefully avoided it, but now there really isn’t [anyone].” Elaborating, Yoon Shi Yoon said, “A close director told me, ‘You probably won’t meet anyone unless you meet them within a project.’ This is fine if things turn out well, but it’s very dangerous. So when I work on a project, I try not to get personal. Because of this, when a project ends, we each return to where we were originally.”

The actor also revealed that he would want to go public with his relationship if his partner wanted to as well. He shared, “I would want to brag about my girlfriend a lot, but isn’t it most important to protect her privacy? I would want to brag more than anyone else, but I would try my best to protect [her privacy].”

He continued to share his feelings about romance, saying, “I want to feel so excited that it makes my fingertips tingle. I think I need to know how to love my own life in order to be responsible for someone else. I don’t want to meet someone just because I’m lonely.”