Quantcast

YSY selfies with various fans' rice wreaths support for Dear Judge/Your Honour. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

He seems satisfied of his work. :D

Looks like the Koreans are too.Hello, am just passing by because I intend to check out the drama later on.But I thought his fans(you guys) would be curious about the feedback for his drama.

Dear Judge] PILOT Ep 1 Yoon Si Yoon acts as a judge, pretending to be his twin brother

jud.png
Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Yoon Si Yoon, strong first appearance.. "Death penalty for the accused"
  • Han Soo Ho (Yoon Si Yoon) is an upright judge, and his twin brother, Han Kang Ho (Yoon Si Yoon) lives his life as a gangster, going in and out of jail.
  • Han Soo Ho disappears, and Han Kang Ho is forced to become a judge in stead of his brother. 

1. [+250,-8]
A drama worth watching. 

2. [+105,-5]
Donggu's acting as a gangster is good.

3. [+77,-7]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is really good. The story is interesting too. I'm going to be a first broadcast killer!

4. [+29,-3]
This is going to be my Wednesday-Thursday drama.

5. [+19,-1]
It's fun.. Yoon Si Yoon's acting is great.

6. [+18,-1]
Been a long time since I've watched a public TV drama. These days, I don't even watch dramas, but realizing that Yoon Si Yoon is acting in this, I watched the first broadcast of it. ㅋㅋㅋ Compared to his Takgu days, he is more handsome now.. It's my first time seeing Lee Yoo Young-nim, but she looks clean and charismatic.. I've watched both episodes without realizing the time!!!

7. [+16,-0]
Yoon Dong Gu... as expected, his acting is the best...

8. [+12,-1]
Finally a drama that is worth watching. I was so absorbed in the show. 

d.png

1. [+539,-18]
Really fun ㅋㅋ

2. [+377,-18]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is really good. I've been watching him since High Kick, and even during his Kim Takgu days.. his acting has a wide variety!!

3. [+185,-6]
I'm watching Dear Judge on Wed-Thurs.

4. [+67,-4]
It's fun. ㅎㅎ Time flies watching this!

5. [+38,-5]
Dear Judge is interesting.

6. [+33,-0]
Donggu's acting is really good!!! Soo Ho and Kang Ho are totally different people!

7. [+28,-2]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is crazy. ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where is the preview?

(I think she will be translating the netizen comments for this drama so you might want to visit her page regularly)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/25/honor-time-premiere-solid-ratings-notable-acting/

Your Honor” And “Time” Premiere With Solid Ratings And Notable Acting

SBS’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor” is about identical twin brothers Han Soo Ho and Han Kang Ho (both played by Yoon Shi Yoon) who lead completely different lives. Han Soo Ho is a principled judge while Han Kang Ho is a convicted criminal with an extensive record.

As seen in the premiere broadcast on July 25, they went down different paths early on in their lives when Han Soo Ho testified against his brother, who stabbed him with a knife during a rescue attempt. When Han Soo Ho disappears suddenly on the day that Han Kang Ho is released from prison, Han Kang Ho determines he must impersonate his brother and take his place as a judge.

Yoon Shi Yoon’s skilled portrayal of the two brothers and his wide range of emotions captivated viewers and helped “Your Honor” bring in viewership ratings of 5.2 percent and 6.3 percent according to Nielsen Korea. These were the highest ratings among dramas in this time slot.

I'm SO HAPPY CLICK THE LINK :) And leave some comments :)

• Like 3

New single coming out for fans 27July! Thanks to @rachelyun we've already had a preview. Loved it!  Official release tomorrow...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Actor Yoon Si-yoon said that if he gets over 15 percent of the audience rating, he will change the pictures of portal sites into photos when he was 15 years old. Why? Take a look.

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, kaytesarang said:

yeah he is number 1 :) 

Why? What do you think? Is about his acting performance or any other? I mean he is releasing albumsoon..

I just read from this  website from HANCINEMA

https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-your-honor-changes-the-game-120687.html

[Ratings] "Your Honor" Changes the Game

"Your Honor" started off in first place.

According to Nielsen Korea nationwide, the SBS drama "Your Honor" rated 5.2% and 6.3%.

It doubled the ratings for the final episode of "Handsome Guy and Jung-eum", which was 2.6% and 2.8%.

MBC's "Time" ratted 3.5% and 4.0%, coming in second. The numbers fell tremendously from the final episodes of "Come and Hug Me", which rated 5.1% and 5.9%.

KBS 2TV's "Your House Helper" rated 2.3% and 2.7%, which dropped slightly from 3.5% and 4.5% last week.

Meanwhile, the new MBN drama "Witch's Love" had a good start with 2.255%. JTBC "Let's Have A Bite" rated 4.458% while TV Josun "Powerful Opponents" rated 2.516%.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am super excited for the second episode later. I can' t  wait to watch it.  Hope someone here will update about it... Yoon Shi Yoon fighting!

• Like 3

Keep up the good work! 

Dear Judge/Your Honour and YSY fighting! 

• Like 1

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/07/dear-judge-ep-3-4-younger-twin-yoon-si.html

[Dear Judge] Eps 3 & 4 Younger twin Yoon Si Yoon acting illiterate in Hanja, older twin Yoon Si Yoon manages to escape

Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2018

Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Yoon Si Yoon acting illiterate in Hanja and postpones the court
  • Older twin Han Soo Ho (Yoon Si Yoon) stabs his kidnapper in the abdomen, who attempted to kill him. He was severely injured, but managed to escape from them because of that. 

1. [+986,-59]
His acting is okay. ㅋㅋㅋ People are making a fuss out of nothing.  Seems like the scriptwriter wanted him to act like that.. And everyone was praising him for good acting yesterday. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+686,-19]
When the character Han Kang Ho acts with his older brother Han Soo Ho, the acting seems unnatural. He's not a judge, but is pretending to be one, he seems unnatural and acting over the top. The director wanted him to act this way.

3. [+415,-19]
Because they talk about boring love stories all the time, and now when dramas like these come out, it's seems interesting? To be honest, everyone imagines it. What if I'm a lawyer, or what if I'm a doctor. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+154,-10]
Interesting.

5. [+125,-6]
I'm enjoying this while watching.

6. [+89,-9]
Because there are two characters, he did both really differently. The younger one is a little childish, and over the top, and the older brother is a serious character... He tried to save his character, which made it seem a little exaggerating. But didn't he do well... and it's so interesting, I don't feel uncomfortable watching his acting.

7. [+55,-7]
I think Yoon Si Yoon did well? And he fits his character too...?
dear.png

1. [+267,-7]
Seriously, been a while since an interesting drama came out. ㅠㅠㅠ I'll be a first broadcast killer for sure.

2. [+102,-6]
Actress Lee Yoo Young's voice is too pretty.

3. [+82,-2]
The chemistry between Yoon Si Yoon and Lee Yoo Young is good. I'm curious to see how Kang Ho will change in the future.

4. [+71,-2]
They wrote an interesting script. ㅋㅋ Lee Yoo Young's acting at the end is awesome.. Needless to say for Yoon Si Yoon.

5. [+43,-8]
First, the actors' acting are good, and the drama is interesting~

6. [+25,-1]
Seems like they are going to show Yoon Si Yoon's over the top gangster life slowly changing because of Lee Yoo Young. Yoon Si Yoon's acting makes one more absorbed in the show.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow!!! It's amazing that we read great feedback/ comments from the people about the Drama Your Honor/Dear Judge. Well it's true . I love the drama and Can't wait  for the next episodes to watch it. Yoon Shi Yoon did an awesome job. He nailed it.

The ratings are going to be high ... Keep soaring high... What a great start for this Drama. I love How Yoon Shi Yoon portrayed the two characters in the drama. We can't really distinguish between the two. Hope next week soon... Many of the fans love the drama. Yoon Shi Yoon , You're the best!!!

• Like 1

When Siyoon was in the Jungle of Sabah experiencing its laws there ... :P

• Like 3