Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

4 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

I don't agree with this list. First of all in my view ysy must be placed at least among the first 3, and I believe there are more handsome actors than some of being in this list.

His cuteness is the best of best.

@Farbod Asha me too not agree with that arranging of the most handsome Korean actors. Even I go forward more and place ysy at the first place. :D

I think the angel tattoo on his hand is a sign of  hidden character of the criminal.  B)

• Like 3

The tattoo typo is just a big fat NO! Hahaha. Please drama crew either digitally alter the 'ANGLE' spelling or reshoot the scene. 

but if the character is so dim and actually requested 'ANGLE' to be tattooed on his arm under an angel will be quite funny :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

@Farbod Asha me too not agree with that arranging of the most handsome Korean actors. Even I go forward more and place ysy at the first place. :D

I think the angel tattoo on his hand is a sign of  hidden character of the criminal.  B)

@Minoo Maani   I believe the same ... He deserves the first place ... :D

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:
The tattoo typo is just a big fat NO! Hahaha. Please drama crew either digitally alter the 'ANGLE' spelling or reshoot the scene. 

but if the character is so dim and actually requested 'ANGLE' to be tattooed on his arm under an angel will be quite funny :lol:

Maybe this is on purpose , an irony meaning that the angelic side of him will overcome on the dark corner (angle) of his character ... just an opinion... :)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Maryam said:

Maybe this is on purpose , an irony meaning that the angelic side of him will overcome on the dark corner (angle) of his character ... just an opinion... :)

I dont think it means too deep. But we never know right? Haha. Angle and angel are usually misspelled, so i do feel that this was a typo rather than having a hidden meaning. 

Anyways, i'm excited for dear judge. Wish it has humor in it too. My current fave drama is life on mars and i'm also watching smart prison living. Both have dark subject matter but have humor interjected into the story. I really want to like YSY's new drama, since i did not manage to finish grand prince. 

• Like 3

Exciting ep in which 1n2d members go to Panmunjom where It's famous for being demilitarized zone and the place which keeps the peace between North and South Korea ... I'm wondering our brave former marine Mr. Yoon how felt and thought while being there?:ph34r:

Hope both Korea reach to a permanent peaceful relationship... 

His sweet smile could remove any enmity and hostility... :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 6/30/2018 at 12:55 AM, _gillianne19_ said:

By the way I just want to ask.. can we upload our own photos? Like for example I have screen caps from a drama and how can I comment it here.

I think you couldn't upload any photo or vid directly here ... there are no capability and option for uploading here unless you give a link for them ... so you should at first upload them in sites or pages which have such options like FB, Insta, YouTube, G+ and so on and then enter the url address or coppied link here ... maybe I'm wrong and other friends know a way for it ... :)

More than appetizing foods , our dear member looks so catching eye while eatig them ... :blush: 

• Like 3

On 30 June 2018 at 9:41 PM, katakwasabi said:

I dont think it means too deep. But we never know right? Haha. Angle and angel are usually misspelled, so i do feel that this was a typo rather than having a hidden meaning. 

Anyways, i'm excited for dear judge. Wish it has humor in it too. My current fave drama is life on mars and i'm also watching smart prison living. Both have dark subject matter but have humor interjected into the story. I really want to like YSY's new drama, since i did not manage to finish grand prince. 

First script reading had hints of comedy in it...so potentially it is lighter than initially anticipated (rom com??)  YSY did hint in a recent interview that he took it on straight after GP because it was lighter and therefore less exhausting mentally and emotionally (not melo like GP where he was in tears much of the time :mellow:)...so I expect humour.  It would be terribly embarrassing if that tattoo was an oversight...word from the underground is that it was deliberate.  So it may be as suggested by some here that it is comedic or maybe some hidden clue like the numbers in TBH??  Anyway staff were impressed by YSY's ability in the first script reading to morph from one twin to the other with aplomb so I am looking forward to it...LOTJ Sabah should be screening soon too...although it's gonna be hard to find somewhere to watch it with English subs.  Exciting times for us fans :D

• Like 3

Tattooed man is the criminal twin, but where is the judge twin? It's so soon for his disappearing! B) Though in advance I've chosen the criminal one and intensively waiting for his kissing scenes especially with Nara! :kiss_wink::tounge_wink:

2264974F593CE62F1343BC

256ACC3A593C20191247A4

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

17 hours ago, Maryam said:

I think you couldn't upload any photo or vid directly here ... there are no capability and option for uploading here unless you give a link for them ... so you should at first upload them in sites or pages which have such options like FB, Insta, YouTube, G+ and so on and then enter the url address or coppied link here ... maybe I'm wrong and other friends know a way for it ... :)

s

Well I wonder how chingus from Lawless Lawyer and Lee Joongi thread do upload their photos, will ask them some time. I want to do photo screenshots.

rudBaEt4UqF7VzYz7mZqw2FuEoYmcEA-lLZ9wxoP

Like this one

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 1

Yoon Shi-yoon: "Panmunjom  realize the division reality of the two Koreas"

Posted by Lee Eun Ho in: 2018/07/01 19:48:18
[Ten Asia]

2018070119474489432.jpg

/ Photo = KBS2 '1 night 2 days' broadcasting screen
Yoon Shi-yoon, an actor in his trip to Panmunjom, said, "The reality of division of North and South Korea comes to light here." It is at KBS2 '1 night and 2 days' broadcast on the 1st.

On this day, the members visited the Panmunjom for the first time as an entertainment program. The members who were in the meeting place in the military neutral area could not hide their curiosity and took a picture with the North Korean MPs and looked around.

At that time, North Korean soldiers appeared outside the window. There were a lot of people who came to visit and watched the situation. With one window in between, members and soldiers observed each other. "I do not know what it is," said Defcon. Yoon Shi Yoon said, "I am sorry that I can not share the greetings of the same people who speak the same thing." "There is no possible atmosphere of communicating between two people.

As he finished his field trip, he said, "In fact, unification and division have not come to a great extent. But I found out a lot when I come here today. "

"I want grandmother to step on my hometown," Defcon said.

Eunho reporter wild37@tenasia.co.kr

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1522706

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have added character synopsis to the DJ thread.  Also new stills of him have been added there as well.

BTW Viki has started a page for DJ so they are potentially gonna screen it there.  It is NOT called Dear Judge on Viki though (or SBS for that matter), they have opted to name it "Your Honor" instead so search for that page.  It is not available for viewing in my region (I have requested that they unlock it for me but they may choose not to) :mellow:

• Thanks 1