Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

There are some article saying Yoon Shi Yoon is pretty much confirmed as the new mermber of 1N2D, and he will be recording today, so I don't trust anymore "confirmed" news, but if it's true, we'll know soon, I mean today later!

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?newsid=20160415100105919

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002549248

• Like 2

Instagram update! :blush:

"Shooting #MirroroftheWitch#jtbc#WeekendDrama#FollowingNamJungGi#YoonShiYoon"

Yoon Shi Yoon confirmed as the new member of '1N2D'

No comments:

jm6.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Yoon Shi Yoon confirmed as the new member of '1N2D' "First filming today"

1. [+4,983, -117] Yoon Shi Yoon, do well. He's one of the exemplary celebrities who keep on the straight and narrow

2. [+3,532, -115] Please get popularㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope your drama hits daebak

3. [+3,053, -81] He didn't seem like he had variety skills in 'Barefoot Friends', but you can blame that on the program. He's a good guy, he enlisted in the Marines quietly and he's likeable but I doubt he will be funny. Well, Gutaeng hyung was criticized before broadcast but he made people laugh so we have to see what he's got in store before making assumptions, right?

4. [+2,489, -79] Can't believe he's already 30

5. [+1,913, -60] Student Joonhyuk~~~~

6. [+403, -17] Things won't get worse since the existing 5 members have perfect chemistry. I trust Yoo Ho Jin PD's instincts just like he cultivated Gutaeng hyung ㅋㅋ

7. [+370, -10] Woah, he's the same age as Choi Daniel but he played his uncle in 'High Kick'?

Nate
1. [+419, -38] Whoever joins is going to be funny no matter what because just the 5 of them are already funny. I don't think Yoon Shi Yoon is like Kwanghee who tends to spoil the atmosphere. I hope he can blend in well with them

2. [+332, -26] Hul daebak,  I like it

3. [+319, -52] They're better at recruiting members than 'Infinity Challenge'. richard simmons, MuDo picked Kwanghee only to use him as a folding screen

4. [+22, -2]  I hope they split up the younger roles to him and Jung Joon Young and further bring life into the show~ And I hope he gains more variety skills through this.  Looking forward to student Joonhyuk~~!!

5. [+20, -1]  He will be in charge of being the heodang just like Lee Seung Gi in season 1 or Song Joong Ki in Running Man

6. [+16, -1] See, they denied but confirmed in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is his character gonna be similar to Lee Seung Gi's? 

cr. http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/yoon-shi-yoon-confirmed-as-new-member.html

Seems people likes him, let's just hope luck is on his side! Fighting! 

• Like 3

I'm still not used to this amount of updates...! lol I get so excited everytime!

Weibo update! 

CgDxNeJUUAA345F.jpg

Not acurate translation since I'm just guessing: My manager hyung(brother)~!ee9095.png Haha

26164792610_623565883d_b.jpg

I'm surprised again to see this manager, so it means his two managers went with him? wow! Also his stylist went, I wonder if all of them left Taxi Ent. or they are just helping by now? 

• Like 3

Guest araratr

Whoa.. bunch of updates today! :w00t:

Well, the only variety show that I watch these days is TRoS. Now that he's officially a member of 1N2D, I'm gonna watch it, too.. :thumbsup:

I think all of us are not used to this many updates, too. But after all these years, I think he deserves the spotlight.. and so we deserve these updates! :ph34r:

Yoon Shi Yoon Officially Joins Cast of “2 Days & 1 Night”

Yoon Shi Yoon Officially Joins Cast of “2 Days & 1 Night”

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon has finally been confirmed to be joining KBS variety show “2 Days & 1 Night!”

On April 15, producer Yoo Ho Jin confirmed the news to a Korean media outlet. “We are currently in the middle of filming,” he said.

Yoon Shi Yoon had been linked to the show a few weeks ago, but the “2 Days & 1 Night” representatives had responded until now with statements that they were still in discussions.

“Yoon Shi Yoon decided to join us recently after thinking about it for a while,” Yoo Ho Jin said. “We just finished recording our opening segment. I don’t think there’s a member he was close with before, but the atmosphere was positive. Please anticipate the broadcast.”

Are you excited to see the new cast member?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/14/yoon-shi-yoon-officially-joins-cast-of-2-days-1-night/

He will probably on the next week program, it's his first official appearace in two years!! I'm worried but also happy to see him again! We've waited so long!

Also he will be recording as a guest in a radio program on April, 20.

• Like 2

It's been so crazy the latest hours!

The teaser is out!! He looks awesome!

26352374852_e2b64a5ba8_b.jpg

More Heo Jun!

Shooting 1N2D:

Spoiler

He left a message in the cafe, saying he's worried about variety because he knows it can damage his image, disappoint the publc  and being hurt by malicious comments, but at the same he's excited, he wants you know his other side (besides his acting) and he's going to work hard, and being careful. Finally he says he's going to be on his fans side, and he's back for good.

Sorry I couldn't translate properly.... but let's keep supporting him!

• Like 5

Wow so good we can see more news and pics of our lovely prince .. he looks awesome in all the ocations and events ... even in casual ones ...  especially I'm excited to see him in "2days & 1night" show in which we can watch his real character and its more layers within ... ;)

Maybe our cute prince is not so perfect and has some weaknesses but his perseverance in doing his best is so appreciable ... So just first of all let's love and support him in the best way we can ... and don't expect a superman of his character ... I think this property that he doesn't insist to make a wrong attitude and vision of himself proves he is so reliable and sincere person ... :) ❤

• Like 4

I am eagerly awaiting his new drama but also excited about the 2D1N  casting. I think he will do just fine on the show. As the newbie, he will, no doubt, take some ribbing in the beginning as they have done with all who have joined the team. As long as he is true to himself, it will be fine. I look forward to seeing the two youngsters bonding and at times playing tricks on the other team members.

• Like 2

I'm so nervous and cant wait for 1N2D, I'm even more nervous because it's variety, instead a drama which I'm always confident about his acting. But I think he will do well, looks like production likes him, I just hope other members and viewers also like him, :blush:

[180416] 1N2D + Yoon Shiyoon

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002549950

Yoo PD: “The first filming with Yoon Shiyoon was fun. He adapted quickly. As expected of a new member, he was very willing to diligently do everything, no matter what it was. He was just like Yoon Shiyoon, the person. He was earnest and enthusiastic. He even provided laughter by not catching on to tricks. The staff had a meeting after the first episode, and we thought he adapted very well. Since he grew up in the countryside when he was young, he seems to fit in with 1N2D really well. I hope people look forward to it.”

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000865383

Yoon Shiyoon’s agency: “He received a warm welcome from the members. They all treated him well.”

Yoon Shiyoon: “It was hard because I’m not used to variety shows, but I had fun filming and had no problems fitness-wise either.”

cr. http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already have said it here but today was announced Yoon Shi Yoon is going to appear in a radio show. The news said he accepted the invitation because he's friend wit Lee Guk Joo, they met coincidentally in a restaurant in Busan and began their friendship.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000598699

The show is scheduled on May, 20, 8:00-10:00 pm KST at Power FM 107.7. In case you want to hear and see (there's live video) here's the links for the app for android, IOS and PC http://w3.sbs.co.kr/radio/gorealraMain.do (just use google translator, and it's pretty easy to download and use it)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, aileenrae32 said:

Hello! Okay, I just found out about Yoon Shi Yoon after learning he is going to be a member of 1N2D :D 

And I'm really curious, can you guys tell me how he is personally? :D 

Personally? no one can tell, only family and close friends. But I guess you mean how we see, as biased as we are, lol :D in my opinion he's like an ahjjussi, I mean he's mature if we compare him with same age people, he's very respectful with elders, since he was raised by his grandparents, they taught him like "old school" manners. 

He loves to read a lot, so when he talks (or write) there's deep meaning in his words. I also love he's always thankful, he knows how to be thankful with his family, friends and fans. I would keep praising him non stop, hahaha I can't help. 

But don't think he's that boring and serious, no!, he's also youthful and cheerful, even he's mischiveous sometimes , lol and because he reads a lot you would expect he's super wise, but not really, he's cutely clumsy:) and he can't do math, not at all!  :P He used to be shy, but  after military service, though I really haven't seen so much I can't be sure, I feel he gained confidence and some leadership, so I'm really curious how much he has changed. I'm the same as you, I'm going to know him again. I can tell you he's going to work hard to show his charms :) the day they started the shooting in 1N2D, he posted a short letter in his fancafe, telling us, he's afraid and excited, he knows his image can get damaged by a variety show, but he really wants to show a different side (besides acting) to everybody, so he's going to work hard.

As you can read, I'm not good writing and I'm so biased, so I'd keep writing the same things so I'm stopping now. I also like to share this post written by someone else  who's more eloquent than me, talking about his personality and other things, if you have time: https://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/yoon-shi-yoons-beautiful-mind/ 

He's an actor and he's careful with his image, but not so much, so don't worry, he's daring, so I feel he will adapt well with the other boys.

CgbpKgRUIAAwHv2.jpg

• Like 1

Yoon Shi Yoon in the radio show "Lee Guk Joo's yougstreet" He has a perfect voice for radio!! :blush:

CgfRgtjUEAA0Oc9.jpg

MOD EDIT: Put long posts and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

CgfMusyUUAAUGwW.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by rainmoon
multiple pictures
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Personally? no one can tell, only family and close friends. But I guess you mean how we see, as biased as we are, lol :D in my opinion he's like an ahjjussi, I mean he's mature if we compare him with same age people, he's very respectful with elders, since he was raised by his grandparents, they taught him like "old school" manners. 

He loves to read a lot, so when he talks (or write) there's deep meaning in his words. I also love he's always thankful, he knows how to be thankful with his family, friends and fans. I would keep praising him non stop, hahaha I can't help. 

But don't think he's that boring and serious, no!, he's also youthful and cheerful, even he's mischiveous sometimes , lol and because he reads a lot you would expect he's super wise, but not really, he's cutely clumsy:) and he can't do math, not at all!  :P He used to be shy, but  after military service, though I really haven't seen so much I can't be sure, I feel he gained confidence and some leadership, so I'm really curious how much he has changed. I'm the same as you, I'm going to know him again. I can tell you he's going to work hard to show his charms :) the day they started the shooting in 1N2D, he posted a short letter in his fancafe, telling us, he's afraid and excited, he knows his image can get damaged by a variety show, but he really wants to show a different side (besides acting) to everybody, so he's going to work hard.

As you can read, I'm not good writing and I'm so biased, so I'd keep writing the same things so I'm stopping now. I also like to share this post written by someone else  who's more eloquent than me, talking about his personality and other things, if you have time: https://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/yoon-shi-yoons-beautiful-mind/ 

He's an actor and he's careful with his image, but not so much, so don't worry, he's daring, so I feel he will adapt well with the other boys.

Ohh~ been reading all these things about him, and he really seems like a nice guy! :D And basing from what you said and just thinking of the members personalities, I'm pretty sure he's going to adapt well and fast. I actually noticed he's pretty much game with anything (though shy), and that makes me like him. I've also said somewhere before that I hope he's gonna be clumsy or naive if he's going to be a genius (since he reads a lot, like wow, thousands of books!!!???), and looks like I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.. haha :D I'm pretty excited to meet him tbh, hopefully, we can have a glimpse of him this Sunday.

• Like 2

Yoon Si Yoon talks more about his favorite girl group while he was in the army

By alim17   
yoon-si-yoon-mamamoo_1461167327_af_org.j

Actor Yoon Si Yoon sat at SBS powerFM's 'Lee Kuk Ju's Young Street' on April 20 (clearly the DJ was MIA as you can see by the hilarious screenshots above), making this his first appearance on radio since leaving the military back in January.

When asked which girl group he liked while in the military, he reiterated, "I said this in the past: MAMAMOO."  When asked why, he explained, "They sing well.  Despite being rookies, they had this energy that seemed like they had practiced a great deal, which I liked."

He then went on to say, "People think that at the military, you would like all girl groups, but this is not true.  Because you won't be able to see them anyway, your standards go up. You judge them from the eyes of a critic, and it changes once every one to two weeks.  If they're popular in the army, they will rise outside [of the military] for sure.  It's extremely fast."

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/yoon-si-yoon-talks-more-about-his-favorite-girl-group-while-he-was-in-the-army

• Like 1