Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Wow, he'll look so dashing on horseback!

I suppose he will be learning historical sword fighting and choreographed martial arts sequences as well?

Very cool, Mr. Yoon! This makes my historical fantasy story all the more easy to imagine! :w00t:

• Like 1

Ya that's the real Yoon Si Yoon ... An advencherous chivalric man(as @Jelve always says)  who is hidden behind that innocent cute boy .... :blush:

The one who just he could play the role of Kim Takgu such gorgeous and ... the one who could overcome his fears such as in diving part in Barefoot Friends show and ... the one who decided to join  Marine corps ... And in other cases which have made us so surprised ... B)

Sometime this cute guy reminds me of Zorro character ... Ya ... Within him there are a sleeping tiger and a chivalrous Zorro that in case our prince reveals them ...  :flushed:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Look at his new profile picture on weibo (and moa_ent ig too): :flushed:

It's been a while since he updated his weibo! I'm looking forward to more updates from him!! 

MOD EDIT:  pls. do not quote images

Sorry about that - thanks for letting me know!

Ooooooh! Looking at that new profile photo - what do I see? I see CHEEKS!! :blush:

It's St. Patrick's Day and he's not wearing green anywhere in that photo - Can I pinch his cheeks, please? :P

• Like 2

Waw... Yoonie' s new profile pic is amazing ... his expression is stunning .... His soft looking with that winning smile and those  flourished chicks all show he is enjoying his transition from military duty period to his normal and artistic life very well  ... ;)

I can guess  peace,hope, love and more confidence in his expression ... It has a promising effect on the viewer  ... Hope he could achieve to the top level of success and satisfaction in all sides of his life and we could be the viewer of his luck ... :blush:

• Like 2

Today is Iranian new year which is called "Nowrouz". Wish everyone who celebrate, a happy Nowrouz and a prosperous year in ahead! ... Wish this thread will remain and endure for a long time to update with a lot of good news about  success and pleasures of our lovely prince, Mr. Yoon Si Yoon ... Have a good day Yoonies ... :heart:

12671904_822874487858136_636843966254427

• Like 3

Two photos from "Compassion Band Concert":

25738352600_a5ed209ef1_b.jpg

25406394574_b3648053f6_b.jpg

cr. http://blog.naver.com/dl2694/220646638936

A short video too: 

http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=80906A77168F509A54111D91C89B662078DF&outKey=V1266c78006d9f4dc20cc3eede749ff3fc0158e40225a0b4f98723eede749ff3fc015&width=720&height=438

In the video he's cute but manly, manly but cute, manly and cute... and...:flushed: I can't....

• Like 4

More surprises from YSY! I swear he always surprises me!

He's joining to "One night, two days" as a member!!! I can't believe!!! A variety show!!!

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?newsid=20160325115611104

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000858079

Btw he just arrived to Japan, I'm looking for photos!!

Edit: it's not confirmed yet...

• Like 2

Yoon Si Yoon to be the new member of '2 Days and 1 Night'?

By yckim124    14 minutes ago    1,499    600    1
yoon-si-yoon_1458879151_af_org.jpg

Rumors are spreading that Yoon Si Yoon is the new member to fill in for Kim Joo Hyuk on the show '2 Days and 1 Night'! Recently, Kim Joo Hyuk left the show and as a result, currently there are only 5 members. The team is in need of one more person, and Yoon Si Yoon is a candidate for the position.

Confirmation announcements have been made by several media outlets already, however, it is officially reported that the decision has not been finalized yet. According to the producer of '2 Days and 1 Night', "It is true that a meeting with Yoon Si Yoon took place. But meetings with several people other than Yoon Si Yoon also occurred. The final decision on the new member will be around April at the earliest."

People assume that Yoon Si Yoon will most likely be the new member of the show. What do you think of the possible addition of Yoon Si Yoon on '2 Days and 1 Night'?

• Like 2

'1N2D' says nothing is confirmed about Yoon Shi Yoon joining the show + who should be the new member?

No comments:

yoon%2Bshi%2Byoon.jpg

tv report - Naver: [Exclusive] Yoon Shi Yoon joins 1N2D as the 6th member 'Looking forward to his variety skills

1. [+1,233, -48] He enlisted nicely and quietly. I hope things will work out for him now that he's discharged. Cheering you on ^^

2. [+1,017, -97] Daaaeeeebak, I think he's suits the show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+677, -34] It's Tak Goo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. [+605, -54] I can see him doing wonders~~

5. [+458, -28] High Kick~~~~~~

6. [+162, -11] This guy has a good personality... I wonder what kind of image he'll show in 1N2D~

Daum

1. [+458, -12] Tak Goo fighting

2. [+386, -11] This took me by surprise. I believe he'll do well~~

3. [+354,-13] Do well. Hwai~ ting~

4. [+94, 0] Feels like yesterday when he was in 'High Kick' but he already served in the army. He has grown so much

5. [+90, -1] I approve^^

6. [+87, -3] Daebak

jd.jpg

Newsen - Nate: '1N2D' reps "Yoon Shi Yoon is the new member? Nothing has been confirmed" 

1. [+74, -3] What if they're denying it right now but then confirm it later on ㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Shi Yoon must have the variety skills if he's joining..

2. [+14, -8] If he joins, he has to have a role. He's young so his character will overlap with Jung Joon Young. They should be prioritizing finding a mat-hyung first..

3. [+10, -2] They're better off with Hong Jin Ho

4. [+10, -1] What about Ma Dong Seok? He'd be a refreshing addition, he's cute charming and will do great on 1N

Article I came across yesterday
Ilgan Sports - Nate: '1N2D' PD "New member? I hope it's someone who has an open mind" 

1. [+259, -11] Why are you guys saying this PD has no skills? I wonder if you're able to say that after you watch last week's episode. 1N2D is in the spotlight again because the current PD is doing really well. You are underestimating him

2. [+203, -8]  I hope it's someone who has a gentle personality and can blend in well with the members

3. [+176, -31] I'm a fan of him lately and this is so random but I hope Jo Jin Woong can be the new member ㅋㅋ It's important to note that he and Cha Tae Hyun are the same age which is sort of funny to me ㅋㅋI'm expecting to see something like Jo Jin Woong acting like a hyung around Kim Junho although he's olderㅋㅋ

4. [+22, -10] Please stop using Ahn Jung Hwan~ He's boring

5. [+18, -17] As long as it's not an idol or someone who's enlisting soon ㅋㅋ I recommend Jang Dong Min or Yoon Jung Soo

6. [+17, -15] Honestly, Tak Jae Hoon would be jjang

7. [+16, -9] I miss Gutaeng hyung 

-

cr. http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/03/1n2d-says-nothing-is-confirmed-about.html

• Like 3

Guest xoxoprincessxoxo1000

HEY GUYS!!

Just wanted to drop by and say that I'm watching Kim Tak Goo right now and I must say I'm slowly falling in love with Yoon Shi Yoon! He is so cute and just a ball of energy! His character makes my day!! <3 <3 <3