Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

53 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Less popular actress #omo @rachelyun my head keep spinning coz of your sstatement..

So it impossible the female lead is yoona her costar at PMAI right? Hiks....who else would success portrait abprincess turn to be clumsy witch? Arghhhh ...I wanna know ....plis plis

Actually I'm not really sure about "less popular actresses", I have never seen anything in JTBC but I looked around for their dramas, and looks only senior actresses are the popular/recognized but about the younger (around YSY age) I couldn't recognize names, so I'm not sure... they also have not too many dramas, so everything can happen!

I also think they don't usually cast idols... but that's only what I think seeing the cast of their past dramas. I hope someone with experience in JTBC dramas can enlight us! Since we are to impatient :blush: lol

But... wait... he still need to confirm! :grimace:

Seems like the rumours were true, and YSY and his agency didn't renew their contract, so he's free agent now. The news also said their actual contract ends in March and he has received offers from other agencies and he's thinking about it. I'm honestly surprised, I didn't think he would left Taxi Ent. but I trust and support his decision as he knows what is the best for himself :heart:

http://news.nate.com/view/20160223n28142

http://news.nate.com/view/20160223n29547

Edit: I don't know I just saw another articles saying that nothing is set yet. Seriously journalists confirm first and post later... So maybe he's not leaving... I don't know....

http://news.nate.com/view/20160223n32190

Edit 2: Indeed, he will be free agent, but until their contract expires in March, more details will be given.

• Like 5

Actress Lee Yoo Young may be female lead in "Mirror of the witch".

I don't know her, I have never seen her, looks she has worked only in films. I wonder it it's confirmed?

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20160223183418026

Edit: I know I have to wait for more news, but I already look into her, I think she's pretty, and her eyes are sooooo beautiful, hehe but the important thing is she has many awards, international and domestic, last year she won Blue Dragon Award for new actress. So I guess she's good actress, so I don't complain:grin:

Look at her:

Spoiler

Cb66zp6VIAE8B7x.jpg

Look at her eyes!

Cb68I6SUEAAxtwZ.jpg

• Like 4

Wow! I've never heard of her either but her looks are very natural (soft and pleasing to look at from first glance). According to Wikipedia she's also 26, which I'm happy about! I was hoping for an actress that isn't too "young," whatever that means haha. She looks gorgeous in traditional clothing too. :wub: In short, I approve of this match if it happens!

Also I wish there would be more news... ^^; Ever since I found out about YSY and this drama I check here daily. Casts haven't been really confirmed yet and I'm already waiting. Sighhh I haven't anticipated a drama waaay before it airs like this in a long time. 

• Like 3

YSY always surprises me! 

Yoon Shi Yoon Makes a New Agency With His Manager

Yoon Shi Yoon Makes a New Agency With His Manager

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon is drawing attention for his loyalty to his manager.

It has been revealed that once his contract with his agency Taxi Entertainment expires in March, Yoon Shi Yoon will form a new agency with his manager, who has been with him since his debut. Although many companies have been courting the talented actor, it is said that he wanted to be loyal with his manager and form a new agency with him. His manager was the one who found and casted Yoon Shi Yoon and helped mold him into the star that he is today.

According to one industry representative, “Ever since he was in the military, Yoon Shi Yoon had been receiving the interest of many agencies who wanted him to join their ranks. However, he wanted to keep his loyalty with his manager and he turned them all down.”

Yoon Shi Yoon’s next acting role will be in the new JTBC drama, “Witch Bogeum.”

Source (1)

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/yoon-shi-yoon-makes-a-new-agency-with-his-manager/

I'm so happy manager-nim will be with him! 

• Like 5

Guest araratr

Awww.. that's so sweet. I'm also happy that he choose to keep his loyalty to his manager-nim. Good luck with the new agency then. :relaxed:

Oh, btw, this statement:

Yoon Shi Yoon’s next acting role will be in the new JTBC drama, “Witch Bogeum.”

Is it confirmed? If it is, then it's good! 

About the female lead, well, I don't really know Lee Yoo Young too, but I think she's a good actress. And based on her appearance, I think she's perfectly fine for the witch role, and well, YSY and her will make a good couple. And if she accepted that role, this will be a promising drama. 

12 minutes ago, araratr said:

Awww.. that's so sweet. I'm also happy that he choose to keep his loyalty to his manager-nim. Good luck with the new agency then. :relaxed:

Oh, btw, this statement:

Is it confirmed? If it is, then it's good! 

About the female lead, well, I don't really know Lee Yoo Young too, but I think she's a good actress. And based on her appearance, I think she's perfectly fine for the witch role, and well, YSY and her will make a good couple. And if she accepted that role, this will be a promising drama. 

The other articles say he's still deciding/reviewing..:grimace:

• Like 1

In this short time after his discharge, Yoonie should take 3 imp decisions ... Choosing his first post-military project , discontinuity of contract with his previous agency , and establishing his agency along with his old manager ... Hope whatever he decides they  bring good and promising resresults for him ... B)

About the female lead actress as what I found from her pics and descriptions said about her I think she is a good choice for that role ... Hope she will have good chemistry with our prince too... Though Yoonie doesn't reveal  his decision about accepting  this project yet .... 

Anyway we will support our lovely prince with any decision he takes ... :)

• Like 4

Just catching up on everything... I agree with @saphire_D that @rachelyun is daebak for posting all of the news and pictures.

And I just love the fact that YSY MC'd a charity concert. What lovely man, indeed!

I hope his next project is a big hit!

• Like 3

Hmmm I don't see his muscles :D but his hair is ready!!!! Actually I see Kang In Ho :blush:

I just want to know why the production doesn't confirm or reject!! I'm dying here, and no one of the actors, director or scriptwriter have confirmed...

• Like 2

Wow... Lovely Yoonie looks so determined and intent in that charity event.... Good, seems military duty has had its possitive effect to made him more unflinching and confident than before ... So we can expect more reliable decisions and matured moves from him in future ... Ofcours still combined with his angelic innocence feature and that melting heart loveliness and cuteness ... :blush: :heart:

Many thanks @rachelyun for sharing those pics, video and news ...

• Like 4

2 days left for his fanmeeting! Although I can't go, I hope some news about his next drama/projects come out there. I also hope some pictures/videos leaked, since it's not allowed :P hehehe but a sneak peek is okay! The fanmeeting is scheduled to last 4 hours! that's a lot, I wonder why! It must be a special fm since he wasn't active these almost 2 years, awwwww! I wish I was there! :blush:

CcjU40UUEAEt1-L.jpg

cr. Siyoon_Inyeon

• Like 3

Kyaaaaaaa! Look at these!! For his FM in Japan they are going to choose one and make the photo panel! Kyaaaaaa! :blush: IMO he looks the best showing his forehead! Loving his black hair! Actually loving everything!!:flushed:

Which one do you like? I'm in love with B, and A!

25516489325_5e31696445_b.jpg

cr. siyoon_japan

Btw I think right now the Korean fanmeeting is starting!

• Like 5

Guest araratr

You're the best, @rachelyun. You're awesome! Maybe I should call you Rachel-nim.

yoonshiyoon_militer.jpgcr. To uploader

Thanks for always and always updating the news (and everything) about uri Yoonie. 

Guest araratr
23 hours ago, rachelyun said:

25516489325_5e31696445_b.jpg

I like "A" more than the other options. 

But IMO, the Instagram photos with the lucky fans are muuuch better than these. He looks better naturally, without much editing. :blush: