Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Correct me if I'm wrong, i think YSY never played a villain. As in a cold hearted villain, the antagonist that drives the protagonist to do stuff. Hua3

I started following him from Baker King. And all his characters are nice and not even morally ambigous except for Dear Judge. But even in DJ, he was not really a villain.

I hope there will be an opportunity and hopefully he is willing to broaden his acting portfolio and try be a villain for once. Honestly, a good drama is as good as its villain. As put by film critic Roger Ebert: "Each film is only as good as its villain. Since the heroes and the gimmicks tend to repeat from film to film, only a great villain can transform a good try into a triumph."[source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villain]

• Like 1

YSY has posted on his fan cafe saying that he is coping as best he can under the circumstances.  He is keeping busy with MBF and during his leisure times he has taken up boxing.  He tells fans not to worry too much.  That he is well and he will see meet us again soon.

Relief for all hearing from him after the furore that was last week. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm ready for YSY in a darker role.

He begins, “We’ll go into a decaying pond. The advanced culture of an enlightened world is civilization,” as the teaser shows citizens being killed and exploited by the government.

After the words, “Land of despair 1894 Joseon” flash on the screen, Yoon Shi Yoon transforms into a stronger and angrier version of himself after experiencing a harsh reality. At one point, he yells in a voiceover, “I am asking what you are going to do.” With a gun in his hand, he is “reborn into a beast.”

With someone’s blood splattered on his face, Yoon Shi Yoon asks, “Hurry up and tell me. A reason why I shouldn’t kill you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1315568wpp/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-transforms-from-a-boy-into-a-beast-in-new-teaser-for-nokdu-flower

• Like 1

I think In this transformation he looks more hot and charismatic... ;) but anyway his cuteness is an inseparable element of his character... :D

As the fighters, the leads have good chemistry with each other... especially it seems  Mr. Yoon could have matched himself in such a role that is somehow new and different comparing to his previous roles ... :thumbsup:

Seems In MBF his character is more practical than sentimental and he is experiencing a more action role.

As always wish him a perfect success in this project too. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3