Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Other pictures of HANDSOME YOON at the airport . :wub: 

Love his STYLE.

Spoiler

THANKS @Farbod Asha for your update and INSIGHTFUL WORDS ^^  haha LOL really the pictures at the LINK above are so BEAUTIFUL!  :lol: There could be NO ANSWER better than them. :sweatingbullets: our YOON sometime looks MORE HANDSOME!? :P:lol:

PS: I DIDN'T QUOTE OR MENTION ANYONE EXEBT FARBOD ASHA. I THINK MY FINGURE WHILE SCROLLING THE PAGE ACCIDENTALLY TOUCH QUOTE OPTION OF ABOVE POSTS.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Thank you dears: @kamila01 , @rosa123 , @Farbod Asha@Minoo Maani ,    and the moderators and all who directly or indirectly  collaborate and contribute to run this thread with fun and happy situation at peace... though this thread is free for all Yoonie lovers and no one could interdict entering them, hopefully the thread gets occupied by the right members ... ;)

i don't know if I'm allowed post this pic or not? .. Haha caz there was not before such sensitiveness for an actress and any pic or news she is in and it gets interpreted as a shipping case? ...  and to be taken some efforts for limiting the news and pics of Siyoon with her !! , Anyway the content of this post is not a shipping affair ...  just it is a news like other news in which maybe Siyoon would be seen with his co-stars or co-entertainer as we see in "Pajama Friends" without shipping intention ... Anyway I don't want to do self-censorship so I  post this pic ... if it should not be here and removed by the moderators, no problem I thanks a lot of them for doing their jobs for settling proper rules :heart: ...and I think there is no need each time to be explained a long story for posting such stuffs when there is no shipping intention, mine is for the first and last time.

Mr. Yoon at the press conference for Grand Prince promotion in Tokyo, Japan ... :wub:

Japanese are happy for broadcasting GP via their national TV :)

Haha his gestures seems like Kangho in "Dear Judge" :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

@Maryam 

Anyway these days ysy trip to Japan are hot and we update the thread with its news ~

haha no problem we are enjoying of his success in the continuation of his old project GP and from its pics, videos and news which are everywhere .

There are  many news and articles about his trip to Japan in which it is said he looks very happy and shining  and *naver* is full of him in this trip and event:wub:

• Like 4

Thank you @dtan for those kind words.  I will pass them onto @rachelyun.  This is DongGu's replies to Defcon, JunHo and JongMin on Brainfficial (?).  They rang him and asked him questions.  The English subs is a bit patchy.  DG basically said he thinks appetite/food is the greatest need because of his experience in the army.  That need has to be satisfied first before the others even come into play. 

• Like 1

@Minoo Maani agree the news of ysy trip to Japan for promoting Grand Prince were very hot and in some cases the aresult happened very fast . This event functioned like descending a ballistic missile in the middle of the haters trench 

His mimic in this pic looks like the  victory of a true man in the face of fake ones.

Special episode of the winter vacation will be broadcasted on February 3rd

He knows the direction and didn't move for the wrong direction. 

• Like 3

I've been reading the last few pages of this thread and other related threads of YSY, just my 2 cents as someone who also like him, if this comment is problematic, to moderator please delete it:)

1. to those who have been occupying the thread since the last problem, please fangirl him without mentioning those who left directly or indirectly, there is no need to taunt or provoke them. Also, if your comments got deleted by mods and you feel it was unfair and tend to favor certain side just let it be, or just post it again tho I don't know what the consequence will be if you post them again because I've never been through it. And if you really have to compare his leads counterparts, please keep it simple and as neutral as possible.

2. to those who against the current occupants of this thread, there is no need to resort to personal insults, be in this thread or other related threads like shipping thread. If you think it's embarrassing if someone can't get answers in this thread then please do answer them if you know, or direct them to those who can answer. In addition, if you miss someone(s) then ask them to come back to the thread or maybe even beg them and if they don't want to just let them be, imo there is no need to post about this missing thing continuously.

3. this applied to all parties, if you don't like certain posts, just ignore, and remember that spoiler tags doesn't mean your posts shouldn't be opened, it doesn't mean you can post something negative and not expecting retaliation, if there's something wrong or troubling you just PM and talk about it in PM so others won't know, afaik PM can include several accounts like a group chat, make it and talk trash about those who you dislike as much as you want but not in thread where people can read it.

All occupants in the thread are equal

Thank you.

note: YSY looks damn good in suits in MOA post:wub:

Edit : just want to put this here, I don't like both Your Honor and Grand Prince, what does that make me then? Enemy for both sides?:lol:

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

0004088459_001_20190201161900651.jpg?typ

Austin Reed, a British premium men's wear brand with over 100 years of tradition, has selected actor Yoon si-yoon as his exclusive model. 

Austin Reid said on August 1, "I selected Yoon si-yoon, an actor who can best express the classical yet comfortable feeling that Austin Reed is pursuing, as a new muse." He said, "The friendly and sophisticated image is the best fit for Austin Reid's atmosphere. "I want to express Austin Reid's more diverse and young style through Yoon Si-yoon." 

The new model Yoon Si Yoon's picture will be released sequentially through the official SNS and homepage of Austin Reed. Yoon Si Yoon, who has actively participated in KBS entertaining  show on Sunday  '1 Night 2 Days',  performing acting drama last year, And will continue to pursue more dynamic activities in the future. 

By Kim Dae-hyeon, reporter hyun@hankyung.com 

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=015&aid=0004088459

###################___________

@kamila01

Exactly, They feel like they are walking encyclopedia when continuing their stream of words.,not knowledged, and if they practice silence  it was better for them. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

@hyuuhikari best stay out of the line of fire then. You might end up as collateral  :lol:.  Unwittingly of course. 

And for those interested, I have subbed the episode of YSY in Pajama Friends - let me know if you want to read it. 

Uncle DongGu sledding with Cha siblings - Sunday's episode.  Should be a fun ride.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

@hyuuhikari best stay out of the line of fire then. You might end up as collateral  :lol:.  Unwittingly of course. 

And for those interested, I have subbed the episode of YSY in Pajama Friends - let me know if you want to read it. 

Uncle DongGu sledding with Cha siblings - Sunday's episode.  Should be a fun ride.

thank a lot for the advice :)

tbh I couldn't find enjoyment from his 2018 works, eventhough I had spent the needed hours to watch his projects from start till the end (weird huh, I gave it a try because yeah YSY was in it), I didn't find myself liking both dramas lol and I'm kind of not interested in 1n2d recently:sweatingbullets:

I assume my presence isn't welcomed here (thanks @_gillianne19_ & @nrllee, it was my mistake to rush into conclusion:sweatingbullets:) and I also don't have reason to join his other related thread because clearly I'm not interested, I'll just going back to be

Spoiler

a Yoo Jinwoo >< Jung Heejoo (near) hopeless shipper in the shipping thread and the related drama thread :lol:

I might still drop by here to check for updates tho :)

Edited by hyuuhikari

5 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

I assume my presence isn't welcomed here and I also don't have reason to join his other related thread because clearly I'm not interested, I'll just going back

You assumed wrong. Everyone is welcome here. Failures included. Nice of you to drop by and offer a friendly word of advice.

Spoiler

Binnie did well in MOA.  I didn't watch it though.  Ship away at leisure in that thread.  Write fanfic if the urge strikes.  I hear lots were very unimpressed with the ending. My friend Packmule3 has written copious insightful articles about MOA. She liked it.  Check it out. No I am not paid to be her billboard but I do enjoy her writing.  It's very out of the box and great reading. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1