Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Below what's he gana to say? Dude, what are those body language SIGNALS?!

He's probably pretty CUTE and in some way  too FUNNY performing those gestures. I LOVE you dude , you're my CUTIE! :wub:

I CAN'T WAIT for his new project, please hurry my SUPER STAR. :star: LOVE ya!

• Like 5

Ysy fan meeting took place in Seoul, South-Korea today ~ it was a friendly and warm meeting and ysy seems very charming and fresh ~ it looked like as if our charming Kang ho had held this meeting ~ he looked similar to kh in appearance and in behavior ~ I missed kh and watching him in this meeting made me refreshed ~ :wub:

• Like 4

I WANT TO WATCH! I hope yoon siyoon comes to the philippines  I am more than willing to spend! I can spend up to Php 7,000 for him

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=mactor

GUYS LETS KEEP VOTING IDK WHAT HAPPENED BUT HE IS IN 17 NOW THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 17!

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=mactor

GUYS LETS KEEP VOTING IDK WHAT HAPPENED BUT HE IS IN 17 NOW THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 17!

• Like 1

Who says Angels just live in the paradise?!... Here you are!... The King of them is living on the earth among the people! ... How the earth and the sky and everything seem beautiful and bright with having him!... Even the flowers seem more flourished and were surrounding him with pride!... :love:

Someone tell me how a tormentor could torture such heart melting prince and doesn't get loose his hands before doing that?! ... If I was forced doing that I hid him away even to my death! ... :wub::D

But on the other hand, I was ready to be tortured by such angelic tormentor ... :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Maryam the king of angels ysy needs a queen too :P~ I wonder who will be that super lucky girl ? I think it's better his queen would be a beautiful And strong wife who could bring for him a dozen of prince and princess and all to be similar to him mostly :lol:~ a world with more magic smiles and cuties like him will get more beautiful.:D

His smile makes the world more beautiful :wub:

Since ysy has joined to 1n2d show it's got more popular and a case for gaining awards. Congratulations to all the members and staffs of this show, especially for choosing ysy as one of the members. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Maryam hey the SAME feeling, YSY like a heavenly ANGEL incarnate , who has flown down to us people,  luckily THE KING of them! :smiley:

@Minoo Maani LOL ,  his QUEEN and DOZENS  of princes and princesses! The prospect of such delights seems  FANCY but funny!:lol: And AGREE, YSY as an ACTOR and his participation in 1N2D attract more concerns of foreigners to the KOREAN CULTURES and FILM BUSINESS.

THE KING OF ANGELS

• LOL 3

"Singing, talking, eye contact" ...Yoon Shi Yoon  fan meeting 

2018101001000751000058441_20181010090239

Sports reporter Kim Young-rak] Actor Yoon Shi Yoon finished the fan meeting successfully in Korea. 

On June 6, Yoon had a time to communicate with his fans under the title of 'siyoonism' at the White Wave Art Center in Seocho-gu, Seoul. This fan meeting was conducted in the form of a talk, fans ask themselves, and Yoon Shi Yoon answered in a more honest manner. 

Yoon Shi Yoon, who sold out all the tickets in the previous ticket reservation, sang with a sweet voice to repay his love for his fans. Also, it was a warm time to meet and shake hands with each fan and meet greetings. 

In particular, Yoon Shi Yoon, who prepared two special lectures on university campus special in the previous entertainment program, conveyed the sincere and sincere stories and attracted the sympathy of the fans. In addition to revealing his own childhood, he confessed his life to them and he had a true meeting more than ever. 

Yoon Shi Yoon, who has been constantly attracting fans with drama and entertainment, expressed his gratitude for the love that fans have received so far, showing a new form that could not be seen in the CRT. 

On the other hand, Yoon Shi Yoon is considering the next work after SBS 'Dear Judge'. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003326372

=============================

Yet no news of his movie project, though maybe soon there would be some leaks about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2018 apan star awards held on last night. :no_mouth:

One of my favorite dramas is DEAR JUDGE. This is a LIFE-CHANGING  drama. I feel sad it did not receive a NOMINATION. I watched this drama several times and I never get bored of it. 

And feel so bad YSY did not receive the winner award of APAN 2018 for GRAND PRINCE . I catched by YSY GREAT ACTING in it. He made me ADDICTED to his wonderful acting. Wonder what's the CRITERIA of awarding SYSTEM in S-Korea? I don't TRUST to their awarding system really and more NOT to apan awards system. :thumbsdown:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1