Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

When could you find out you are a lucky guy? ... When you could be in such situation, being beside your favorite actor/idol in an event and taking photo and vid with him !... ;):D

Just look at him ... He looks like a beautiful flower among all ... :wub:

• Like 4

On 9/22/2018 at 12:15 PM, 87yua . said:

Guys i heard ysy fanmeeting got sold out in 10 min? Is that true? Any updates ? Is it already sold out? How many capacity does  it has?

I heard that too hahaha OMO YSY DESERVES THIS. HE IS THE ORIGINAL HALLYU WAVE STAR AND HOPING FOR HIM TO BE BACK AS AN A LIST STAR :)

36 minutes ago, kaytesarang said:

I heard that too hahaha OMO YSY DESERVES THIS. HE IS THE ORIGINAL HALLYU WAVE STAR AND HOPING FOR HIM TO BE BACK AS AN A LIST STAR :)

yes me too. hopefully he will have fan meeting in thailand ,philippines and other asia. :)

• Like 1

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=mactor#none Please Vote Yoon shiyoon! Tomorrow is his 32nd Birthday! Let's make it trending! :) He is from ranking 30 now he is in top 20 <3  

On 9/24/2018 at 11:46 AM, Maryam said:

When could you find out you are a lucky guy? ... When you could be in such situation, being beside your favorite actor/idol in an event and taking photo and vid with him !... ;):D

Just look at him ... He looks like a beautiful flower among all ... :wub:

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/preVote.html?type=mactor#none Please Vote Yoon shiyoon! Tomorrow is his 32nd Birthday! Let's make it trending! :) He is from ranking 30 now he is in top 20 <3

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kaytesarang said:

how will i help ? i dont use naver... :( i cant understand korean

Today is the birthday of our talented lovely actor of "Dear Judge" and I want to present my Happy Birthday words to adorable Yoon Si Yoon through this thread, and sy to him how much he could influence on me by his wonderful acting and more than that by his own adorable character ... Wish him more growing in his job and in all aspects of his life ... Happy Birthday Yoon Si Yoon  

@Jelve  has had a great effect on me for knowing Yoon Si Yoon in a heart delighting way and for this I'm thankful of her so much ... And this is her work for hbd of Si Yoon ...  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ysy in wrap up party looked so cute and happy. I'm  so excited for his new project ~ i don't know his co-star very well just in FBND , but I hoped his new project would be with a more skillful actress after his amazing acting in dual roles. But who knows maybe their chemistry and acting leads to a wonderful outcome. let's be hopeful being such. 

No news or pics from wrap up party except those individual shooting ~ such a cold party vs in GP that all the cast were together happy and friendly with a lot of photos and  shooting, because everything had done logical and right , not in rush and ambiguity , everyone was happy and satisfied. Hope his new project will be as that, even ysy looked happier and comforter as the videos in GP party shows his happy mood. 

Never  number of gestures doesn't show sincerity but the quality shows even with a second scene ~ and some scene as below is an example~ :D 

Or when this lady doesn't intend to let ysy get rid of her arms is so funny and catching , if i were i did the same or more sticking! :lol: this is also a saving from boring too. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Soompi news:

“2 Days & 1 Night” To Receive Presidential Commendation Award For Promoting Tourism

“2 Days & 1 Night” To Receive Presidential Commendation Award For Promoting Tourism

Sep 26, 2018
by S. Park

The cast of KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night” will be receiving a presidential commendation award.

On September 26, the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism announced that it will present government awards to 24 persons of merit for promoting culture on this year’s 45th Tourism Day.

The awards include five medals of honor, two industrial service medals, six presidential commendation awards, and 11 prime minister commendation awards.

The six members of “2 Days & 1 Night” will be receiving the presidential commendation award. The show will be recognized for finding hidden tourist attractions in Korea, making viewers laugh, and contributing to the expansion of domestic tourism for 10 years since it began airing in 2007.

The award ceremony will take place on September 27 at 11 a.m. KST at the Tourism Day event at the main hall of the National Museum of Korea.

500 people will be in attendance including the minister of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism Do Jong Hwan, CEO of the Korea Tourism Organization Ahn Young Bae, president of the Korea Tourism Association Kim Heung Joo, and diplomats.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “2 Days & 1 Night!” Check out the latest episode below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1236583wpp/2-days-1-night-receive-presidential-commendation-award-promoting-tourism

Congratulations to all the members and staffs of 1n2d especially to the boosting rating of this show our cute ysy. ♥️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/27/2018 at 8:53 AM, Farbod Asha said:

@Minoo Maani I was thinking of you can create a thread for shipping ysy and nara, though I don't believe in such illusive things, but at least nara has all the characteristics for shipping. Her appearanc and character both seems gorgeous so she is a sweet piece of pie for cute ysy. If you create that please inform me too. ;-)

@Farbod Asha oh God not at all! It's true that Nara is so elegant and attractive and in my view she is the most beautiful co-star who ysy has ever had, but in each project he will have a new co-star probably with some romantic and kiss scenes so it's not right we ship him with all of them because there are scenes that they should show intensely their love to each other but it doesn't mean that there are something between them. I've seen there are some wedding between actors and actresses and maybe someday ysy do that too, . :)

These couple Mr. Matrix and his gf looked so cute too :)

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, kaytesarang said:

I JUST HOPE THE APAN IS BASE ON TALENT ALONE FOR BEST ACTOR! I HOPE HE WINS OMG! REALLY HE DESERVE IT I WAS ACTUALLY DISAPPOINTED when for your honor he wasnt nominated

I'm very happy YSY is nomimated for the Excellence Award. I do hope he has a chance to win but i also think his category is one of the toughest. All the nominees did a great job, furthermore their dramas (suits, mr sunshine, something in the rain, prison playbook) are much more popular than grand prince huhuhu.

Some info about the other nominees: I havent watched suits, mr sunshine and something in the rain. But i did watch Prison Playbook and imo Park Hae Soo did an amazing job in his first ever lead role. Jung Hae In was in 2 hit dramas of 2018: Prison Playbook (he was great as captain yoo) and Something in the rain. Yoo Yeon Seok is well known for his acting and is nominated for his role in Mr Sunshine, which ratings is currently going through the roof. Park Hyung Shik is also usually praised for his acting. 

I wouldnt be bothered much if YSY doesnt win this time. Because i know he is nomimated among the best. If he wins despite all odds, it would be awesome!! 

By the way i think he has a high chance of getting nominated and winning for your honor in the SBS drama awards~ hehe