Quantcast
jaexsong

Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 - Upcoming Drama: Psychopath Diary

On 22 August 2018 at 9:16 PM, 87yua . said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPpUK7vGmWY

please eng sub.. thanks.. ithink its about yoon shi yoon..

I don't think it's just about YSY, lots of other actors in that clip.  It's basically about different actors and their well muscled bodies?  I don't think YSY appreciates being remembered just for his muscles.  He's always said he wants to be remembered for his genuine and sincere acting (his authenticity).  :)

EDIT- FYI this Friday should be the last for LOTJ Sabah with WannaOne.  Next Friday should be the start for YSY and Shinhwa hyungs.  Fighting!!

• Thanks 2

ysy looks better in each of his projects ~ he does his best in every aspects  to seem a wonderful actor ~ He knows a good body style and attractive apoearance has important roles for being a perfect actor and getting better offers and making better ratings ~ his efforts have  good responses. :P hopefully he is health in mental and insight as well as his body appearance. :thumbsup:

Compare his body style in TBH and DJ . I'm dead! :D

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

Ysy in GP with this scene pasted so many viewers on the ground in front of tv while broadcasting it. 

I think this drama is one of his masterpieces . His emotional reactions are priceless and I think this character of him will never get forgotten. ❤

• LOL 3

@Farbod Asha I think you're right . Even in TBH he seems more slimy. I love his hairstyle in this drama more . He looks so cute. :wub:

But why he should meet crockroach when he is naked?! Always hot scenes happen for him in the bathroom . :lol:

• LOL 3

On 8/25/2018 at 5:07 AM, nrllee said:

LOTJ coming Friday (ShinHwa and YSY take 2)

Too bad I can't watch it.:(

does IG has problems now? I'm trying to click the #yoonshiyoon but it says Page Not Found. Can't see others posts.

• Like 1

Haha oh @Minoo Maani , you my dear Minoo Maani! ;D You such a naughty girl! As ysy you are a savior of boring! Thank you for posting above video. Indeed so funny!! :))

This fanwork is great! Ysy pics in TBH. ❤

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 hours ago, nrllee said:

Seems to be working for me? ShinHwa!  

It's been off and on to me I don't know why. I also can't find #2d1n

• Like 1

Yoon Shi Yoon Transformation from 2009 to 2018

His acting skills, entertaining, body style, face beauty all are transforming better through years. ❤

• Thanks 3

One of 1n2d fans shared this pic taken from the members with some of global fans of this show.

@Farbod Asha and his transformation from 1 pack to 6pack abs ~ Lol! He's made a perfect and big transformation! :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Hahaha ...What is he doing in this pic? Lefting his footprint to follow him? ;)

Weibo update 

Our cute goalkeeper did great catching ... :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2