Quantcast
jaexsong

Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 - Upcoming Drama: Psychopath Diary

Wow!!! It's amazing that we read great feedback/ comments from the people about the Drama Your Honor/Dear Judge. Well it's true . I love the drama and Can't wait  for the next episodes to watch it. Yoon Shi Yoon did an awesome job. He nailed it.

The ratings are going to be high ... Keep soaring high... What a great start for this Drama. I love How Yoon Shi Yoon portrayed the two characters in the drama. We can't really distinguish between the two. Hope next week soon... Many of the fans love the drama. Yoon Shi Yoon , You're the best!!!

• Like 1

When Siyoon was in the Jungle of Sabah experiencing its laws there ... :P

• Like 3

I enjoyed that first 4 episodes and am looking forward to watching more. Is this a 32-episode drama or a 40-episode one? I understand how Kang Ho is over-the-top and Soo Ho is more reserved. I love how YSY is portraying both and for sure, he would be able to show how the characters develop very well. Plus, he's looking extra hot in this series! 

Some healing pics  ... :wub:

Seems it is a kind of snack with a mix of ginseng and honey which Yoonie is consuming for boosting his energy ... but we don't need Gensing or like that caz he himself has such function for us, refreshing and boosting our energy ... ;):D

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Maryam said:

Some healing pics  ... :wub:

Seems it is a kind of snack with a mix of ginseng and honey which Yoonie is consuming for boosting his energy ... but we don't need Gensing or like that caz he himself has such function for us, refreshing and boosting our energy ... ;):D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlzBDvIA4zi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=o9kywe1qkbgi

Hide contents

is that his new cf? or what?

Dear Judge/Your Honour bts!

Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Yoo Young so cute! :wub:

• Like 2

Calling Yoonie as "judge" and advising him to take care of his director ... :D

Seems both the cup and the glass of drinks in front of our faithful actor are never tasted ... ;) 

• Like 3

YSY and LYY full of praises for each other acting skills!

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-Lee-Yoo-Young-3.jpg

• Like 1

I was not very convinced with the actress at the beginning, but I was satisfied, since I saw her as a serious actress.

but seeing them together, they really make a very tender couple, they look alike in character (both are so considerate):rolleyes:, they have a good chemistry:wub:

in other words, she's perfect for him, do not hate me, LOL:sweatingbullets::P:lol:

:rolleyes::wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rosa123 said:

I was not very convinced with the actress at the beginning, but I was satisfied, since I saw her as a serious actress.

but seeing them together, they really make a very tender couple, they look alike in character (both are so considerate):rolleyes:, they have a good chemistry:wub:

in other words, she's perfect for him, do not hate me, LOL:sweatingbullets::P:lol:

Haha shipping always happen....:lol:

On a serious note, I am just glad YSY is working with a solid, reliable female lead that he deserves.

Hoping he and LYY will continue to excel in their respective roles and make Dear Judge a good drama for all to watch.

Related image

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rosa123 said:

That's ysy who makes a prince from his co-stars . But I prefer  much more lovelier , jolly and choosy than stiff and bolt upright co-star for his future projects. :P:lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope I could see him in such hot style and action more . :D 

Very beautiful fanclip :thumbsup: ~ I expect romantic scenes with hot kiss actions like in TBH for him ~ breath taking and enchanting :wub: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2