Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

• 2 weeks later...

Sad, but YSY didn't appear in the 1st episode of "Unexpected Business", so we should wait again. Hope for next Thursday.

Also, in the 32nd ep. of "Kimdumb" Jh, Jm and YSY (Donggu)) promised to make a reunion of the "1 night 2 days" season 3' cast, for now we have a message from Junho&Jongmin about hiatus, but they'll organize the reunion in the 2nd season of their show.

What is warm and nice - we can see our lovely actor attending a wedding, he looks gorgeous :wub:

I'm curious about his hair - it's so long because he just prefer this style or it's a part of preparation for a historical (?) drama? (Anyway he's awesome)

I'm really miss to see his new role, and just hope that he has a good time relaxing and living for himself, but also worry if there are interesting and quality projects.

And I again watch Train and old episides of 1N2D. Miss him (and the show) so much.

EvVQE4wXAAAp60m?format=jpg&name=medium

Great review of YSY's projects after discharging from military service - https://yoonsiyoonglobal.wordpress.com/2021/02/16/yoon-si-yoon-5-years-after-the-military/

For me the most remarkable are:
• Nokdu flower (just a perfect drama in my opinion with incredible YSY, and amasing plot, cast, ost, directing....)
• Hit the top (I really like the nature of his character, and this is very warm and funny story. And yes, the meeting of two YSY was so touching)
• Your honor (I like the message of this drama, about justice and protection of human dignity, and the love story is so tender and innocent, and also a lot of funny moments)
• Train (mistery and detective plot with cool strong character and I really miss DoWonB, it wasn't enough for me, too short line).

Hope we'll see soon new project from him and it will have a lot of love and support from viewers.

• 2 weeks later...

An article from japanese magazine about "Nokdu Flower" - https://kankoku-drama.com/news_topic/id=12904

"Yoon Shi-yoon, who played such a character, said that the events depicted in the background were so important that he studied by reading history books, etc. before shooting because of his responsibility as an actor.

In this way, Lee Hyun, played by Yoon Shi-yoon who prepared well, experienced many setbacks due to his status in the first half and lived a life where he had to give up even his dream.

However, in the second half, he dreams of a new world and tries to change it, and thinks that he can push his limits.

Such changes in humans are a major highlight of "Nokdu Flower," but I think it's quite difficult to play it.

It seems that the ending of Baek Yi-hyun was decided from the beginning, and Yoon Shi-yoon seems to have been greatly helped by the director who directed the process up to that point in acting.

Yoon Shi-yoon regained his temper as an actor by appearing in "Nokdu Flower" so that he could play the thoughts of the characters.

He has grown up as an actor and will continue to show his magnificent performance. It will be very interesting to see what kind of character will be dressed next."

I really don't understand the policy of MOA.

There is no option for the international fans to be a part of official fanclubs, right? Only DaumCafe for Koreans and separate japanese fanclub.

Yesterday japanese fans received new video message, wallpapers and audio (?).

We can see only a screenshot. After 3 months of silence.

Pretty unfair and sad.

At least, hope YSY is fine.

His smile is as bright as always

https://www.yoonsiyoon.jp/posts/galleryspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Cut moments with YSY from the preview of Unexpected Business :wub:

Happy smile and laughing that I missed so much

After months of silence MOA starts to show us everyday something from backstage. Today it's 3 sec video with doll clothes from Hit the top ))

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNtvHdBpZhs/?igshid=4lxkr7qzw7ce

EzElMVvVcAMpdNi?format=jpg&name=large

Also we have news about next project. And from one side I've been waiting for his new role so long and I'm happy, but from another - the description is pretty weird and I'm a little bit disappointed, to be honest (online drama, 8 episodes, old student with urological problems, sexy concept??).

Is this the best proposal for him or it's what he really wants to participate? (Reminded Three colors of Fantasy)

But let's wait and see what there will be exactly, and in any case, YSY fighting!

Yes, now here is so quiet ((( I miss the longreads that were on this forum.

Thank you for this picture from next issue (#94) of japanese magazine.

Kankoku TV Guide will be released tomorrow with YSY's interview about Psycopath diary. (Should I hope for the translation?)

I'm curious what do you think about next project?

EzPPuixVEAAKMEO?format=jpg&name=medium

English subs for Train's interview, YSY and KSJ (thank so much, YSY Philippines team).

The moment "I'll make him taste his own medicine" is priceless)) and googly innocent eyes ❤

We have new photos from Unexpected Business - selfie YSY, Dong Hyun Bae, Cha Tae Hyun (reunion of Hit the top (Best hit) team) and Jo In Seong. Cuties)

The synopsis of "You raise me up" is pretty akward, similar to "Vivid romance", and I'm more nervous than excited about this project.

But in any case Yoon Shi Yoon, EXID’s Hani, and Park Ki Woong confirmed their appearance.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki:
"Do Yong-Sik (Yoon Si-Yoon) is 31-year-old man with some troubles. He has prepared for the civil service exam for years. During this time, his physical appearance has deteriorated, with a now big gut. Do Yong-Sik is also impotent. He decides to go to a urology clinic to address his impotency. There, Do Yong-Sik meets his first love Lee Ru-Da (Hani). She works at the clinic as a urologist.

Meanwhile, Lee Ru-Da is a proficient doctor with a beautiful appearance and comes from a wealthy family background. She is dating Do Ji-Hyeok (Park Ki-Woong), who works as a psychiatrist. Her boyfriend runs a psychology counseling clinic. He is conceited when it comes to himself, which rubs Lee Ru-Da the wrong way. To lower his overconfidence, Lee Ru-Da brags about her first love Do Yong-Sik to her boyfriend. One day, her first love Do Yong-Sik appears in front of her. His appearance is totally different from their past."