Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

On 5/30/2016 at 0:48 AM, rachelyun said:

I think Yoona doesn't have bf anymore, and I haven't hear Shin Se Kyung does. Who knows! lol Lee Dae Hee's number? I believe it was from Lee Hyori. But surely he has some numbers of actresses, he should call them, so he can become popular with the members :P 

Hmm not sure but Lee Hyori was pointing at YSY when she said LDH. Besides they can only call only 1 person and Hyori already call another actress.  But at the end he/she didn't call LDH because Bum Soo said she is not his type huhuhu. I don't now much about KPOP actually, only read the news headline such as about Yoona and LSG and PSH w LJS. Really can't wait for girl friends SP of 1N2D. Hope he will bring a young actress, not noona hehehe.

I watch 1N2D occasionally before & kind of like the show. In one the shows that I watched is the one with the baseball star, at that time they kind of like doing "audition" for people who are suitable to be 1N2D's member and one of the important characteristics is that they must be able to have good sleep despite of the sleeping condition. Of course that make me think about our YSY who sleep over earthquake before. I just can't believe that he really become a permanent member afterwards. This is a dream come true for me as YSY's fan.

YSY has been having bromance with his MOTW costars :wub: Hope he will get more and more love from 1N2D cohosts, because YYS ia quite a chummy person is he? He probably only shy and awkward when he first meets new costars or people but afterwards when he feel comfortable with them he is really a friendly person and enjoy skinship too. May be soon we will see him sleeping on Defcoon's tummy hahaha. 

YSY's private life is quite a mystery isn't it? I think he only got "gossiped" with T-Ara Jiyeon before. And it is not like a romantic gossip or anything though. Just a "cute" gossip. YSY is like someone who really loves going to places such as beach and funfair but end up spent his free time relaxing at home. I think he will match well with Moon Geun Young. She was really exited when she went to 1N2D.

• Like 3

On 5/30/2016 at 0:48 AM, rachelyun said:

Seriously they are making him show us his abs everytime! I saw a fan video in Ehwa university and the members took his shirt :flushed:, hahaha not like I'm not complaining!

I think this will be a motivation for him to work out his muscle more hehe. 

• Like 2

Sexy-Yoon for Instyle :flushed:

cr. Instyle

I tried to translate the question part, so it might be mistakes:

• Historical narrative vs Self-help books----------------------------YSY: Historical narrative
  • Competitiveness vs Responsability---------------------------------YSY: Responsability
  • Marathon vs Climbing the Himalayas------------------------------YSY: Climbing the Himalayas
  • Enter the water vs Sleep outdoor vs Starving -----------------YSY: Starving 
  • Invisibility vs Time-shifting ------------------------------------------YSY: Time-shifting
  • Past vs Future-----------------------------------------------------------YSY: Past
  • Good path (way) vs Right path (way) ----------------------------YSY: Right path (way)
  • Student Joon Hyuk vs Baker-----------------------------------------YSY: Student Joon Hyuk
  • Yoon Shi Yoon vs Yoon Dong Gu--------------------------------------YSY: Yoon Shi Yoon

All his answers are so like him :blush:

BTW although I don't really understand Korean well:

The first sign of above post says something like: To Siyoon Baidu Bar,  ahFood truck~ It was delicious~ ahahahaha~ :D 

The second one is: To Siyoon Baidu Bar, always (I can't understand his handwriting) sending (?).  I love...and thank you.

• Like 1

Watched YSY at Arirang Youtube channel. Go go positive man (pretty boy) YSY!!!! He is wearing almost the same style at arirang and weekly entertainment :lol: His black pants looks a little bit tight at the back from rachelyun's picture above :wub:

Watching 1N2D recent episode - He really a smooth talker isn't he. And he seems like he knows a lot about enjoying food/seafood. I'm starting to image him in food show, eating, eating and giving lots of comments, :Dand then go exercise to burn the calories hehehe. Oh he looks so dashingly pretty at the preview with his bright pink sweater. He really can pulls any color :wub: And he looks so happy even at the start of the show next week. Full support for YSY to bring happiness to everyone :D 

• Like 3

O my goodness ... How outbursting of news, pics and vids about our lovely pretty Mr Yoon!! ... He is just making up his absence of 2year military service or even more dynamicly ... Just so energetic and energysing synchronously! ;) ...  his magic layers spell us  falling for him more ... just more and moreeeeeeee .... :flushed::P

• Like 2

Yoon Si Yoon rocks bold patterns and colors in 'Grazia' shoot

By alim17    
yoon-si-yoon_1465572901_af_org.jpg

Yoon Si Yoon showed off his refreshing and bright charms for 'Grazia' magazine! He rocked bold patterns, denim-on-denim, and made many out-there fashion choices for this photo shoot.

In the interview, he said, "Seeing as how I suddenly got so much love, I was scared to show my inner self. That's why I hid. However, I realized it is expected of actors to be honest about who they are and to know exactly what type of people they are. That's why I believe that standing before the public with acting that is closest to who I am and that is closest to my image is the first mission of an actor and a celebrity."

Do you agree with him?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/yoon-si-yoon-rocks-bold-patterns-and-colors-in-grazia-shoot

• Like 2

14 hours ago, rachelyun said:

"Seeing as how I suddenly got so much love, I was scared to show my inner self. That's why I hid. However, I realized it is expected of actors to be honest about who they are and to know exactly what type of people they are. That's why I believe that standing before the public with acting that is closest to who I am and that is closest to my image is the first mission of an actor and a celebrity."

I think this shows the maturity that he gained during his service.

• Like 3

Yoon Shi Yoon Gets Fashion Help From “Mirror Of The Witch” Co-Star Kim Sae Ron

Yoon Shi Yoon Gets Fashion Help From “Mirror Of The Witch” Co-Star Kim Sae Ron

The June 12 broadcast of KBS2 variety show “1 Night 2 Days” features the second installment of the show’s college special, this time at Ewha Womans University.

Since the special is being held at a women’s college, the writers of “1 Night 2 Days” tell the cast members beforehand to show up in boyfriend fashion.

Yoon Shi Yoon in particular appears in a hot pink crewneck sweater and jorts, and the cast members immediately start teasing him.

Kim Joon Ho comments, “Your look is peculiar.”

Yoon Shi Yoon2
Defconn adds, “I really don’t think you’re good at wearing clothes.”

“My ["Mirror of the Witch"] co-star Kim Sae Ron recommended this boyfriend look herself because I’m so bad at wearing clothes,” Yoo Shi Yoon says in response.

Yoon Shi Yoon

Meanwhile, Yoo Shi Yoon and Kim Sae Ron are currently starring in JTBC drama “Mirror of the Witch.” You can watch it on Viki!

Source (1) (2)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/12/yoon-shi-yoon-gets-fashion-help-from-mirror-of-the-witch-co-star-kim-sae-ron/

• Like 4