Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Omonaaa I watched Ms temper.....

And siyoon will appear there? Anybody can tell me the story line?..too bad I leave ms temper for 2 weeks due to my busy work...wow...gonna watch the episodes faster..

Komawo all the updates...pics....

YSY at 1n2d ...oh....we are yoonies also busy to watch uri Prince in action....

15 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Look the eyebrow......sinchan mode on...

:sweatingbullets:

Hahahaha :D I like his black eyebrows but I hope they don't look as strong in the actual photos!

Btw I don't know  nothing about Ms Temper, so I can't answer you :P anyway, I'm watching the last episode! 

Hahaha, he looked positively terrified by that woman!

It was nice as you said, to see him in a suit with that hairstyle. But the rest - his mannerisms and expressions seemed much younger, and carrying that backpack also made him seem like a school boy instead of a grown man.

I do look forward to him being in a more serious grown up role with that suit on and the dapper hairstyle. Maybe he could play a powerful executive? A billionaire tycoon? Or a prime minister :P.

• Like 2

Tomorrow (May 11, 2:00 pm KST) finally the press conference of "Mirror of the witch!"!! 

Also tomorrow he's going to attend to VIP premiere of "My sassy girl 2", to support 1N2D's Cha Tae Hyun.

Also the day after tomorrow (May 12) he will be doing a photoshoot for "Grazia" magazine.

:blush:

So he never rest!  but it's good to see him doing what he likes and being happy!

Fighting!

• Like 1

Our lovely sunshine is making up for his two years eclips period and is sparkling his radiance  more and more ... as wells as revealing much more of the treasure of his layers ... :P

Seems he enjoys full time activity and doesn't waste any chance for that ... So joy the joyful shining of our sunshine Yoonie lovers ... ;)

13133220_856651371147114_614377162660376

• Like 2

There're so many updates! But I'm only posting a few...

Spoiler

CiLrCRoVAAEDTHU.jpg

'Dear my fans. Thank you very very much. I think I am the happiest man in the whole world. ' CiLrCyfUkAA_5JA.jpgCiLrCzmUoAMbnCf.jpg

My assy girl 2 VIP premiere:

CiLdcGSUoAANXo_.jpgCiLcsfKUkAA7Wzx.jpg

Spoiler

CiLcDzwUYAE20CJ.jpgCiLa-B9UkAAHfWT.jpg

For more updates visit Mirror of the Witch thread, moa ent's ig and homepage...:blush:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, amossie said:

is that siyoon's official instagram account, @rachelyun or one that his company created for him?

Hmmm is it not the same? lol because it's his own company, so it's him! haha no? I guess his manager manage it, or maybe him too, who knows! The same for his weibo account. So, in short, this is his only official instagram account.

thanks, @rachelyun ! i was just guessing that his company made it for him because i remember he didn't want to maintain any social media apps to prevent getting into any sort of trouble. but that was a few years ago.

Wow, so many nice updates, @rachelyun! Can't believe that the show is going to premiere this weekend! I look forward to seeing it.

By the way, I agree with you that Yoonie would play a psychopath very well - he would be the most handsome, charming, yet devastating baddie ever!

I like the way he sings above - I hear his full voice coming through strong and clear. Before, he sang with more breathiness, but I like his voice now. He seems even more confident than before. :)

• Like 1