Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

January 21, 2014

How these two guys handle cold weather? [Prime Minister & I]
Source: KBS Global
1958_5290_l.jpg
1958_5291_l.jpg
Where is my blanket?

Mr. Kang is covering, not only his shoulder but also his waist with his small blanket as if it’s a fashion item. This useful blanket, keeping Mr. Kang from cold, becomes his must-have item. 1958_5293_l.jpg

1958_5294_l.jpg
It’s too cold just with a coat.
Prime Minister Kwon tried to compete against the cold wind with a single coat at the beginning, but he seems to give up eventually. He put on a duck-down parka, earmuffs with a hot cup of coffee. Prime Minister & I members are filming enthusiastically in this freezing cold days. Let’s cheer them up by watching today’s ‘Prime Minister & I’ at 10 pm on KBS 2TV.

Look at what I found in PM&I thread:
LavelyShai said:

Prime Minister & I - Episodes 12 & 13

‘Prime Minister & I’ Yoona, cried upon seeing Lee Beom Soo who was attacked.

1. [+777, -73] Yoon Shi Yoonㅠㅠ Please come back as the lead actor in your next project ♥

2. [+514, -43] Yoon Shi Yoon is awesome. Fighting.

3. [+585, -116] Yoona is so prettyㅠㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+496, -120] Yoona is really pretty.. She acts really well too.

5. [+426, -64] Wow, what an awesome Prime Ministerㄷㄷㄷㄷ

cr Netiz9n tumblr

White day is March 14, right?

And I'm sure he'll have like 2 FMs before then, and perhaps one guerrilla interview to promote his film?

Ah, too bad that PM&I was already nominated for the 2013 awards. I am sure Kang In Ho would have garnered him at least one best actor award. :(

Anyway, the sooner he leaves the sooner we will have him back... Correct?... Correct?... :((

@coastalbreeze all Yoonies, just think optimistically. Be relaxed and while he is in the army for 2 years, I will watch some of his dramas and other projects that I haven't watched yet. In addition I could post some of his previous articles and photos about YSY. It will be all right then, as long as keeping the thread alive.

@jerebtang dear, you are right! We will hold on firmly to this thread until he comes back. :-)

He is leaving us in awe. And that is always a good way to be remembered! :x

Like Penelope*, we will weave and unweave the shroud (made with this "thread") until our brave hero returns! :D

* See "The Odyssey"

Yes, while he is away , we shall update our daily life haha to keep this thread lively till ysy is back in action. Gd nite everyone , tmr is Friday , yippee

Hi @jerebtang, you're in the future! :D (It's still Thursday here on my side of the world...)

Good morning/ afternoon/ night to all Yoonies! >:D<

If PM&I cannot be nominated again this year for the KBS Drama Awards, how about other Korean awards like the Seoul International Drama Awards?

I mean... if YSY is not nominated for that wonderful rendition of the broken hearted, morally torn, emotionally screwed-up but still redeemable hero, my name is not @coastalbreeze (ok, that's not my name but you know what I mean... :D)

ysy94 said: eniya said:

@ysy94 i know yr frustration with his agency, but i hv a feeling that YSY will stick to this agency for long. Becos that manager is the one who help him back to this entertainment industry when YSY almost give up at that time and went for a short trip...then this manager spotted him on the street, right? So YSY being a grateful and thankful guy, i don't think he will give up this agency, moreover they did help his popularity once as KimTakGu. Maybe that time, they did not hit it while the iron is hot...But then, according to another fan who had spoke to a Korean girl who said that YSY is actually quite popular in Korea now. 

@rachel I went to see the original article where these pics were published and this is the google translate version of the title:

Original title in Korean: ‘총리와 나’ 윤시윤 애절 상남자 매력 물씬··모성애 자극!

Title in "Google translate English": "Prime Minister and I '... yunsiyun mulssin bittersweet charm maternal stimulation phase man!"

=))

I guess what they are trying to say is that he (YSY as Kang In Ho) has the female viewers' hearts and awakens their maternal instincts. My question is, maternal as in "let me give you some soup", or maternal as in "please be the father of my children"? :D

Yoonies, the article is here (in Korean):

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=087&aid=0000491459&sid1=001

Via my friend @yunraq >:D<

And yes, he looks divine in black. And OMG that vest. :x His parents really did a great job. ;)