Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Yoon Si-yoon, Jung In-sun, Park Sung-hoon Confirmed for "Psychopath Diary"

Source | 2019/08/07 | 294 views | Permalink

posterphoto1089657.jpg

TvN's "Psychopath Diary" has cast Yoon Si-yoon, Jung In-sun and Park Sung-hoon.

PD Lee Jong-jae from "100 Days My Prince"and writer Ryoo Yong-jae from "Liar Game" and "Time Between Dog and Wolf - Drama"collaborate on tvN's latest, "Psychopath Diary", a story of naive Yook Dong-sik (Yoon Si-yoon) who witnesses a murder and runs from it, accidentally losing his memory. He doesn't know who he is, but he picks up a psychopath serial killer's diary and thinks he is the person who wrote it.

Yoon Si-yoon plays Yook Dong-sik, a naive young man and stockbroker at the end of the ranks who is treated like a doormat, but doesn't do anything about it. He witnesses a serial killing and runs from it, but loses all of his memories from an accident and thinks he's a psychopath killer when he sees the diary of a killer he took with him from the murder site. He used to be a fool, but once he believes he's a predator, he faces reality and changes. Yoon Si-yoon is a trusted actor who has a career of many successful dramas and films. The actor's range of roles from pure and loyal to pure evil heightens expectations for the drama.

Jung In-sun fits the role of constable Shim Bo-kyeong, who chooses realism over idealism. She followed her adored father's footsteps as a detective, but watched him go down in ruins after one single mistake. Then she chooses reality over her dreams. She meets Yook Dong-sik, who she hits with her car, and while he has no memory of anything, he is very keen with criminal psychology and dreams of catching this serial killer, leading to a collaboration. This is Jung In-sun's first comeback in a year since "Terius Behind Me".

Park Sung-hoon plays a cold and elaborate psychopath murderer, director Seo In-woo of the stock firm Yook Dong-sik goes to. Seo In-woo is the owner of the diary that Yook Dong-sik ends up with and is a 100% psychopath who kills just to relieve his thirst as a predator. Thanks to Yook Dong-sik who interferes with his moment of killing, he loses his diary in which he's recorded the whole process of his killings, and faces danger. Park Sung-hoon is an actor of impact for his previous experience in dramas, film and theater.

"Psychopath Diary" will air in the second half of 2019 on tvN.

Source

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

https://www.hancinema.net/yoon-si-yoon-jung-in-sun-park-sung-hoon-confirmed-for-psychopath-diary-132363.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Ohooo. Looking forward to Yoon Shi Yoon in long coats, coats, knitwear etc this November!! Winter fashion is my favourite fashion~

Also...maybe keep this slick hairstyle..it looks good Hehehe

562db993c31bd4a47e17f5e6db74fb0f.jpg

@Elsa YSY isn't the psycho serial killer. He's the good guy with a confused identity. The 2nd lead is the psycho.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Ohooo. Looking forward to Yoon Shi Yoon in long coats, coats, knitwear etc this November!! Winter fashion is my favourite fashion~

Also...maybe keep this slick hairstyle..it looks good Hehehe

@Elsa YSY isn't the psycho serial killer. He's the good guy with a confused identity. The 2nd lead is the psycho.

Long time no see @katakwasabi

Image result for gifs of yoon shi yoon laughing

Yeah can't wait for his new drama airing in November.:D

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

YSY isn't the psycho serial killer. He's the good guy with a confused identity. The 2nd lead is the psycho.

Yeah but sounds like he starts to think that he is...so he may go dark... :lol:  But didn’t you mention in an earlier post you would like to see him take up a villainous role?  I think he explored that somewhat with NDF.  I am looking forward to him extending his range even more with this new drama. :)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Long time no see @katakwasabi

Yeah can't wait for his new drama airing in November.:D

Hi @icemaid! Yes long time no see. I've been lurking~ I was active in Perfume thread for the past few months, but the drama ended last month.. ahaha..I'm excited for new YSY drama! I hope I can watch it while it airs to join the discussions. Hehe. Nokdu was too dark for my drama mood. I might pick it up in the future.

@nrllee yep~ i did mention I want to see him in a villain role. I saw some of his Nokdu pics, he looked good and read about his character shift. I did not watch Nokdu Flower, I wanted to but haven't yet. 

Did you guys enjoy Nokdu Flower?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I know, in some way he will be involved in. Who knows maybe he expose some tendencies :lol:

prime_minister07.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

@katakwasabi I watched NDF even though I am not a fan of sageuk. It was not bad especially the second half. Most importantly, YSY got to act with talented co-stars!:D He worked hard and from bts seems to enjoy filming with the bunch of great actors.

But I am glad his next project Psychopath Diary is not a sageuk!;):lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

D8wjL8KUEAAc0Yn?format=jpg&name=medium

Finally, some news updates for Yoon Shiyoon.  I haven't seen/watch a drama after Dear Judge. I do have some of this year's drama that I'm Interested in but my internet connection was limited. I didn't have much enthusiasm in his 2 saeguks (recent and last year) though I tried to watch last year's but only the first episode. Those were a bit dark for me I think, or I just became lazy watching. I finished MOTW though he's not the main character and his role had short exposure for me as saeguks tend to have many characters. I think I want him to do a saeguk in MBC because  for me, they do great saeguks.      .

I think I'm also on board for YSY to do a villain role, I've commented it here before. Though his character is not really the villain, I'm curious as how the story will be.    

• Like 3

2 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

-snip-

I finished MOTW though he's not the main character and his role had short exposure for me as saeguks tend to have many characters.

But...YSY was the main character and 1st male lead in MOTW and his screentime was abundant. Also the story even ends with him. Heh

21fbc78428c62acdd4603cf90b139f4d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Did you guys enjoy Nokdu Flower?

I haven't fully watched Nokdu Flower, but I've watched the clips and I know how it ends. It is a good drama but yeah it is a bit heavy. I will watched it fully someday... The end is so sad for me :bawling:.

• Love 3

On 8/9/2019 at 6:29 PM, katakwasabi said:

But...YSY was the main character and 1st male lead in MOTW and his screentime was abundant. Also the story even ends with him. Heh

He is the male lead yes but there are some episodes where his character had few minutes screen time. I remember one time I was wondering it's been half an hour already but he's still not appearing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBcrQmMcSuewn87xczgRA

Anyway, waiting for updates for PD. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

These photo are so iconic . He is getting better with age. 

I am so looking forward to him playing the psychopath role. Sounds exciting if we would get his darkest image.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

He was under the weather during the 10 year Debut Fan Meeting :tears:.  But he pushed through.  He also read from Hemingway’s Old Man and The Sea (it’s one of his favourites, along with The Little Prince) :)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 5