Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

0004079347_001_20190706164123621.jpg?type=w430

Baek Yi Hyun and Hwang Seok Joo are facing in a forest. In the eyes of Baek Yi Hyun, who is pointing a gun at the head of the Hwang Seok Joo who pinioned  and sitting on the gravel floor, the tears are mixed with complicated emotions such as anger and pain. When BYH pointed the gun at HSJ head, he burst into laughing and the desperation of them filled the picture of the scene.

We meet Bae Hyun and Hwang Suk in the 43 ~ 44th . As two people who have had a terrible influence on each other's life, complex emotions explode in this face-to-face scene Yoon Si Yoon and Choi Won Young All of the staffs in the scene were very impressed with the hard work of the two actors. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004079347

BYH doesn't hesitate in applying gun any more 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Hi there , I've been a big fan for a long time at first with Flower Boy Next Door and Soompi was one of sites I was lurking for him for more than two years but my study didn't let me to join. I would like to do anything to support him in my ability. You girls are wonderful in supporting him. Help me doing so too. Thank you everyone.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Elsa said:

He fits in his career though he's playing different character from his other roles.

This was a very different character for him so it’s a good thing to see him try something out of the ordinary.  :)

His next one Psychopath Diary (to be confirmed but his name has already been mentioned in articles) is another variant.  If he confirms, it is good to see him try something different again.  It will increase his versatility as an actor. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 6:25 PM, Elsa said:

Hi there , I've been a big fan for a long time at first with Flower Boy Next Door and Soompi was one of sites I was lurking for him for more than two years but my study didn't let me to join. I would like to do anything to support him in my ability. You girls are wonderful in supporting him. Help me doing so too. Thank you everyone.

@Elsa welcome to Yoon Shi Yoon thread!

Related image

• Like 1

@icemaid Aw thank you so much. Love your welcome way. :D

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

This was a very different character for him so it’s a good thing to see him try something out of the ordinary.  :)

His next one Psychopath Diary (to be confirmed but his name has already been mentioned in articles) is another variant.  If he confirms, it is good to see him try something different again.  It will increase his versatility as an actor. 

Exciting news. It sounds very interesting. He's just a phenomenal. Thank you for the news. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

Very welcome @Elsa ... me too at first knew him with FBND and got his fan :)

His cheerful character boosts the energy and moods of his colleagues... :blush:

Beside wonderful acting of all the cast,  though Siyoon's character in Mung Bean Flower is negative and playing as an antagonist, he is doing such blazing, glorious work that he could have made a precise contrast to illustrate the meritorious and sacrificial people of Korea ... and it is very appreciable ... though it is not unexpectable from him while proving that with enlisting in Marine Corps for his duty service ... and tolerating that hard period ... and dismissed with proud. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

They finished filming 4 days ago (according to his stylist).  Wrap up party should be tonight (?). Hopefully we will get some pics. YSY has a social engagement Jul 16.  Not sure if pics will emerge of that, we will have to wait and see :)

• Love 1
  • Thanks 2