Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Congratulations Mr. Yoon on your 10th debut anniversary! ... As a fan who loves you as well as your various works, always looking forward to seeing how you’ll express yourself through your wonderful talent of actiing and other your jobs that in some cases nobody can do :heart: ... you can make in my 11th year as an eager fan ... ;):)

• Love 3

Just now I got aware that Siyoon's maternal grandpa has passed away... Mr. Yoon I know the grief you are experiencing over the loss of your Grandfather and I am so very sorry for your loss... Your Grandfather will be remembered fondly as a very caring and compassionate person who had a remarkable role in bringing up you ... Please accept my deepest sympathy and want to extend it to all of your family and friends ... Please know that we all share your sorrow at this very difficult time... May he rest in peace :tears: :heartbreak:

This is part of an article in:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1306051wpp/8-reasons-why-everyone-loves-yoon-shi-yoon

2. He adores his grandparents

Yoon Shi Yoon was raised as a child by his grandparents in the countryside, so he’s definitely a grandma and grandpa’s boy. He often talks about his grandparents and how good they are to him. We love a guy who’s soft when it comes to his grandparents!

yoon-shi-yoon.jpeg

• Sad 3

Condolences to Yoon Shi Yoon on the loss of his loved, his Grandfather. Our sincere sympathies to you and your family. 

Yoon Shi Yoon’s Grandfather Passes Away

Yoon Shi Yoon’s Grandfather Passes Away

Sep 9, 2019
by D. S.kim

Yoon Shi Yoon’s grandfather has passed away.

On September 9, Yoon Shi Yoon’s agency revealed, “Yoon Shi Yoon’s maternal grandfather has passed away. On September 8, Yoon Shi Yoon heard the news of his grandfather’s passing and went to the funeral home located in Suncheon in South Jeolla Province. He is currently staying at the funeral home.”

Yoon Shi Yoon is currently filming for tvN’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Psychopath Diary” (literal title). The actor plans to stay at the funeral home until September 10.

We send our deepest condolences to Yoon Shi Yoon and his family.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1351226wpp/yoon-shi-yoons-grandfather-passes-away?fbclid=IwAR2eQfGzuYbESmJK8gg2mR6pXC3O8CfsttoroCOQg4RCmENtgVm0XU241fE

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

We're sorry to hear his loss. It's hard not to feel at a loss for words. I'm lighting a candle in your dear loved one's honor. :tears:

His childhood memory of his grandpa in this video

Oops! something wrong happens with youtube video case?! Ok, i replace that with an instagram one. 

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yoon shi Yoon for Austin Reed 

Yoon Shi yoon  and Kim Jong Min reunite for MBN’s next episode variety show , Naturally (literal title). I think this will be their first time to work together since dismissing of 2 Days, 1 Night.

I don't know this is of which event and when? I hadn't seen it before, Yoon Shi Yoon in an award ceremony waiting room

• Love 3

Happy  Birthday to you dear Yoon Si Yoon ... Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy... :kiss_wink:

The cast of "Psychopath Diary" for the first script reading 

And a fortifying Yoonitamin ...  Mr. Yoon in "Naturally" Show of MBN ... just swooning :wub:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Release date in South Korea / Airing dates : 2019/11/__~Upcoming

fullsizephoto1106743.jpg

[Photos] New Stills Added for the Upcoming Korean Drama "Psychopath Diary"

photo1107824.jpg&key=9055df13363abb429bf

New stills added for the upcoming Korean drama "Psychopath Diary" (2019).

Directed by Lee Jong-jae

Written by Choi Sung-joon-I, Kim Hwan-chae, Ryoo Yong-jae

Network: tvN

With Yoon Si-yoon, Jung In-sun, Park Sung-hoon, Kim Myung-soo, Lee Han-wi, Heo Sung-tae,...

Synopsis
"Psychopath Diary" is the story of a man who coincidentally picks up the diary of a serial killer.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2019/11/__

Spoiler

photo1107823.jpg

Spoiler

photo1107825.jpg

https://www.hancinema.net/photos-new-stills-added-for-the-upcoming-korean-drama-psychopath-diary-134235.html

This pic is something. Thank you Kamila for sharing :wub:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2