Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Making film, the last episodes

English subbed of moa_ent update . Yoon shiyoon asks for participating in an event for submitting the most favorite scene of Mung bean Flower from everyone who watched it.

My own favorite scene is when he shot at Choi wonyoung. His performance was wonderful. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Guest changed the title to Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤

At an event today. Launch of LG’s HomeBrew machine. He loves his beer so this would be a good match for him if he’s endorsing it.  Works like a coffee pod machine except with beer? :o  The actress who posted this pic acted in “Prime Minister and I” with him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Elsa said:

That ending had me in tears. I'm still upset and sad like I can't get over that. Wish he didn't kill himself. I was like what the hell! :tears:

Yes dear, it just broke me too so hard ... even more :heartbreak:

But on the other hand we find how he filled the hearts of audience with sympathy and love so kinda he gets alive and immortal as we see the reaction of the audience for wrap up party, who swarmed and crowded around him and covering him with flowers and gifts and especially that beautiful cake with dolls of both appearances of Yihyun on it ... Thanks to all who supported him such gorgeous and beautiful , and he deserved that... :heart:

And the link below is about wrap up party which YouTube doesn't allow embedding the video:

https://youtu.be/pMeQmkCjujU

Wow in this event he looks so brilliant ... but I don't know if it is just my feeling or not that he seemed very formal with Chae Jung An, maybe caz of the situation on the event ... anyway congratulations to him for getting worldwide famous and popular ... :wub: 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

In the way to the wrap up party Yoon shiyoon was stopped by an influx of a crowd of his fans presenting him their gifts as too much as he couldn't take them all so passing them to his manager.

Various videos of the event.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

@Maryam I already told you we are of the same mind. :D He is talented  and  works hard enough to be where he wants to be!  He is inspiring and has positive vibe to attract people crowd around him .

Keep up the great work Yoon Shi Yoon. You have a great talent and we get a great vibe about you. Keep believing!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Soribada Best K Music Awards where he’s presenting (Aug 22/23) where he’ll be glammed up. 

Afterwhich he will jet off to Japan for his fan meet 21 and 23 Sept.  (they are likely to celebrate his birthday with him seeing it’s so close).

• Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

He’s returned from a 10 day holiday in Ho Chi Minh.  He says he really enjoyed the rest (with no fixed schedule) and the time away alone just to recharge.  :D  Looks like he’s ready to get back to work again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 7/27/2019 at 7:29 PM, nrllee said:

He’s returned from a 10 day holiday in Ho Chi Minh.  He says he really enjoyed the rest (with no fixed schedule) and the time away alone just to recharge.  :D  Looks like he’s ready to get back to work again.

thats why he did not attend jo jung suk vip premiere for exit movie.. 

• Like 2