Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/07/dear-judge-ep-3-4-younger-twin-yoon-si.html

[Dear Judge] Eps 3 & 4 Younger twin Yoon Si Yoon acting illiterate in Hanja, older twin Yoon Si Yoon manages to escape

Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2018

Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Yoon Si Yoon acting illiterate in Hanja and postpones the court
  • Older twin Han Soo Ho (Yoon Si Yoon) stabs his kidnapper in the abdomen, who attempted to kill him. He was severely injured, but managed to escape from them because of that. 

1. [+986,-59]
His acting is okay. ㅋㅋㅋ People are making a fuss out of nothing.  Seems like the scriptwriter wanted him to act like that.. And everyone was praising him for good acting yesterday. ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+686,-19]
When the character Han Kang Ho acts with his older brother Han Soo Ho, the acting seems unnatural. He's not a judge, but is pretending to be one, he seems unnatural and acting over the top. The director wanted him to act this way.

3. [+415,-19]
Because they talk about boring love stories all the time, and now when dramas like these come out, it's seems interesting? To be honest, everyone imagines it. What if I'm a lawyer, or what if I'm a doctor. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+154,-10]
Interesting.

5. [+125,-6]
I'm enjoying this while watching.

6. [+89,-9]
Because there are two characters, he did both really differently. The younger one is a little childish, and over the top, and the older brother is a serious character... He tried to save his character, which made it seem a little exaggerating. But didn't he do well... and it's so interesting, I don't feel uncomfortable watching his acting.

7. [+55,-7]
I think Yoon Si Yoon did well? And he fits his character too...?
dear.png

1. [+267,-7]
Seriously, been a while since an interesting drama came out. ㅠㅠㅠ I'll be a first broadcast killer for sure.

2. [+102,-6]
Actress Lee Yoo Young's voice is too pretty.

3. [+82,-2]
The chemistry between Yoon Si Yoon and Lee Yoo Young is good. I'm curious to see how Kang Ho will change in the future.

4. [+71,-2]
They wrote an interesting script. ㅋㅋ Lee Yoo Young's acting at the end is awesome.. Needless to say for Yoon Si Yoon.

5. [+43,-8]
First, the actors' acting are good, and the drama is interesting~

6. [+25,-1]
Seems like they are going to show Yoon Si Yoon's over the top gangster life slowly changing because of Lee Yoo Young. Yoon Si Yoon's acting makes one more absorbed in the show.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow!!! It's amazing that we read great feedback/ comments from the people about the Drama Your Honor/Dear Judge. Well it's true . I love the drama and Can't wait  for the next episodes to watch it. Yoon Shi Yoon did an awesome job. He nailed it.

The ratings are going to be high ... Keep soaring high... What a great start for this Drama. I love How Yoon Shi Yoon portrayed the two characters in the drama. We can't really distinguish between the two. Hope next week soon... Many of the fans love the drama. Yoon Shi Yoon , You're the best!!!

• Like 1

I enjoyed that first 4 episodes and am looking forward to watching more. Is this a 32-episode drama or a 40-episode one? I understand how Kang Ho is over-the-top and Soo Ho is more reserved. I love how YSY is portraying both and for sure, he would be able to show how the characters develop very well. Plus, he's looking extra hot in this series! 

Some healing pics  ... :wub:

Seems it is a kind of snack with a mix of ginseng and honey which Yoonie is consuming for boosting his energy ... but we don't need Gensing or like that caz he himself has such function for us, refreshing and boosting our energy ... ;):D

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Maryam said:

Some healing pics  ... :wub:

Seems it is a kind of snack with a mix of ginseng and honey which Yoonie is consuming for boosting his energy ... but we don't need Gensing or like that caz he himself has such function for us, refreshing and boosting our energy ... ;):D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlzBDvIA4zi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=o9kywe1qkbgi

Hide contents

is that his new cf? or what?

• Guest changed the title to Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 (Current drama: SBS "Dear Judge")

I was not very convinced with the actress at the beginning, but I was satisfied, since I saw her as a serious actress.

but seeing them together, they really make a very tender couple, they look alike in character (both are so considerate):rolleyes:, they have a good chemistry:wub:

in other words, she's perfect for him, do not hate me, LOL:sweatingbullets::P:lol:

:rolleyes::wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, rosa123 said:

I was not very convinced with the actress at the beginning, but I was satisfied, since I saw her as a serious actress.

but seeing them together, they really make a very tender couple, they look alike in character (both are so considerate):rolleyes:, they have a good chemistry:wub:

in other words, she's perfect for him, do not hate me, LOL:sweatingbullets::P:lol:

Haha shipping always happen....:lol:

On a serious note, I am just glad YSY is working with a solid, reliable female lead that he deserves.

Hoping he and LYY will continue to excel in their respective roles and make Dear Judge a good drama for all to watch.

Related image

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rosa123 said:

That's ysy who makes a prince from his co-stars . But I prefer  much more lovelier , jolly and choosy than stiff and bolt upright co-star for his future projects. :P:lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope I could see him in such hot style and action more . :D 

Very beautiful fanclip :thumbsup: ~ I expect romantic scenes with hot kiss actions like in TBH for him ~ breath taking and enchanting :wub: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2