Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Aw... I didn't expect such chemistry between them ... yuyoung looks so friendly and sweet ... seems our lovely actor feels comfort with her too ... so we can expect a promising  outcome of this project ... :thumbsup:

@Minoo Maani so you are falling for one twin , but I can't help ...  I've fallen for both of them  :P ... the criminal looks so cute but mystical ... and on the other side the judge seems so charismatic and tenacious. ..  :love::lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, amadeus said:

I am super excited for SiYoon's new drama. I can't wait for it. I am happy that I can see some updates here.  Thank you for  update posts. 

Updates also on Dear Judge forum so do visit to read character synopsis and other cast updates :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

The teaser is just ..?! Wow! :hushed: Seems we're in for a hell of an intense legal drama. I thought it would like the other legal drama I've watched but I think this is different. Well, let's just wait for the airing date! 

DJ airs on 25 July!

Looking forward to press conference seeing YSY and his fellow co-stars! :wub:

• Like 2

An article about our talented good-looking actor in DJ :wub:

'Dear judge' , Yoon Si Yoon one-person two-hot performance! "I feel a sense of accomplishment after shooting"

Enter article 2018.07.08 at 11:00 am
0003818769_001_20180708110021354.jpg?type=w430_q70

0003818769_002_20180708110021377.jpg?type=w430_q70

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003818769

• Thanks 3

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/07/yoon-shi-yoon-shares-excitement-affection-upcoming-drama-honor/

Yoon Shi Yoon Shares His Excitement And Affection For Upcoming Drama “Your Honor”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon1.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon shared that he feels a strong sense of accomplishment whenever he films for upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor.”

See Also: Hello Venus's Nara Transforms Into Ambitious Anchorwoman For Upcoming Drama "Your Honor"

“Your Honor” will follow an unconventional judge and his story of growth as he gives out unexpected but refreshing rulings. In the drama, Yoon Shi Yoon will play the role of five-time convicted criminal-turned-judge Han Kang Ho and his brother Han Su Ho, a judge who has disappeared.

When asked to describe his characters, the actor replied, “Han Kang Ho is a free-spirited soul who is also a five-time convicted criminal who finds himself given the chance to become a judge. Meanwhile, Han Su Ho is someone who is very attached to personal belongings like his pen or pencil case. He never lets his possessions out of his sight, even scratching his head of his armpit with his pen.” Yoon Shi Yoon shared that he’s been working to distinguish between his two characters with small details like this, and he shared that personally, he may be closer to Han Su Ho in terms of personality, but living like Han Kang Ho might be happier.

Yoon Shi Yoon is said to be giving his all for the drama, participating in physically difficult activities like wire stunts and falling into bodies of water for certain scenes. However, he seemed happy despite the hard work and said, “I always feel a sense of satisfaction after filming ends. I believe the viewers will be able to see how much work went into each scene.”

The actor also talked about his chemistry with co-star Lee Yoo Young, who will play legal student Song So Eun. He didn’t hold back on his praise for her and shared that they’re working very well with each other. Finally, he shared that the thing to watch for in the upcoming drama was the conversation about justice and what is the right thing to do. Yoon Shi Yoon stated, “Han Kang Ho will bring a refreshing take on the definition of justice, so please watch over our drama as the story unfolds.”

• Like 2

“Your Honor” Writer Opens Up About Experience Working With Main Cast So Far

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor” is set to premiere later this month on July 25, and screenwriter Chun Sung Il has opened about his experience working with the main cast of the new drama

Chun Sung Il is set to bring his signature unpredictable storylines and vibrant characters. He will be paired with unique and energetic actors like Yoon Shi Yoon, Lee Yoo Young, Park Byung Eun, and Hello Venus’s Nara.

Yoon Shi Yoon is set to play two different brothers, Han Kang Ho and Han Su Ho. Chun Sung Il had nothing but praise for the actor as he said, “He’s a very kind person, so I worried whether he’d be able to play a character like Han Kang Ho, who is a five-time convicted criminal. However, he proved my worries to be for nothing. I’ve shared many conversations with Yoon Shi Yoon about the drama and his characters, and I’ve felt that he’s putting more passion and effort into his role than I could have expected. I feel like he will be able to take even a character like Han Kang Ho and make him someone approachable to the viewers.”

Alongside Yoon Shi Yoon will be Lee Yoo Young, who plays the determined and hardworking legal student Song So Eun. This will be the actress’s first leading role in a miniseries aired by a major broadcasting company, and she is said to have taken to her character like a fish in water. Chun Sung Il said ,”Not only is she a great actress, but Lee Yoo Young is a thoughtful and serious person. I think she’s someone who is very deep and layered, and she will really bring the character of Song So Eun to life as she will be able to portray the pains her character holds.”

The screenwriter also had high praise for Park Byung Eun and Nara, who will play the ambitious conglomerate Oh Sang Chul and anchorwoman Joo Eun respectively. He stated, “Park Byung Eun really is an actor you can trust to do well. I feel like he doesn’t really need an explanation. I’m also curious and excited to see where he will take his character as he butts heads with Yoon Shi Yoon. For Nara, she hasn’t had a lot of time to prepare, but she really is working hard. I believe that hard work will combine well with her natural charms to create good results.”

“Your Honor” will tell the story of an unconventional judge and his journey of growth as he tackles the definition of justice with his unexpected rulings. As the follow-up to “The Undateables,” the drama will premiere on July 25 at 10 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/09/honor-writer-opens-experience-working-main-cast-far/

• Like 1

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/08/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-bleeds-cries-intense-honor-teaser/

Watch: Yoon Shi Yoon Bleeds And Cries In Intense “Your Honor” Teaser

SBS’s new drama “Your Honor” has released its first teaser.

“Your Honor” is about an unconventional judge and his story of growth. Yoon Shi Yoon plays both Han Kang Ho and Han Su Ho, the former being a five-time-convicted criminal-turned-judge, and the latter being a judge who has disappeared.

The clip shows Yoon Shi Yoon dressed in black robes, standing on a pile of books with a balance on his left hand and a sword on his right. This is an image that mirrors one of Lady Justice, the figurehead of the moral force in the judicial system. The teaser emphasizes the intensity of the drama by having fire burning at Yoon Shi Yoon’s feet and blood dripping down the sword.

The video flashes to pages in a book with the words, “Judge’s oath. According to the Constitution and law, fairly pass a judgement according to your conscience.” Another page reads, “Is it the law, or you, that is passing judgement on me?”

“Your Honor” will air July 25 at 10 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available on Viki!

On 7/7/2018 at 8:24 AM, icemaid said:

DJ airs on 25 July!

Looking forward to press conference seeing YSY and his fellow co-stars! :wub:

I hope that the presscon be featured on Showbiz Korea! 

Panmunjom trip screen cap of YSY

Ooh.. Dear Judge will be available on ONE TV Asia.. i don't have that cable channel .. :(

• Like 1