Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

On 17 June 2018 at 7:44 AM, _gillianne19_ said:

My post for the day.. can't wait for Dear Judge and... are they supposed to have character posters as of now? Or teasers? There's so much they should have been releasing now..

Word from the underground - Apparently cable channels' promo teams are more "on the ball" (maybe because they are paid channels so funding is better?) and tend to start earlier to build momentum.  Free to air channels less so and promos can tend to be more harried and rushed so we may have to wait longer for DJ promos.  Especially since there is so much happening in the background right now with World Cup fever and also the whole unification of North and South Korea.  Also I don't think DJ is on Viki so there's been a push (by fans) to get them to license it otherwise I am not sure how we're gonna be able to watch it subbed.  May have to wait and get spoilers otherwise?

As an aside, LOTJ Mexico is now nearly finished and next up will be LOTJ Sabah.  Although LOTJ can be viewed with subtitles on Viki, I went to check and they are quite behind with episode releases (there's a big lag).  They haven't got any of the Mexico ones up yet (and I think they have already aired up to Ep6 for Mexico in Korea).  All this means if nothing changes, us poor non-Korean understanding folk will have to wait even longer to watch YSY on screen again :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@nrllee my #1 concern is if can watch LoTJ. If I'm going to rely on KBS World YouTube, I might be far behind. As for DJ, I just wish that there's one in the illegal site I know. In Grand Prince, I thought i wouldn't be able to watch when I couldn't find it on that site. But turns out they were just delayed. (But couldn't watch it until now, I'm not in the mood especially the ongoing ones now) Otherwise, I don't know what will happen to me. :( 

As for DJ promos, well patience is virtue right? I was just a bit curious why there's still no word.

Edited by _gillianne19_

@_gillianne19_ could you not access Viki?  I didn't subscribe so I had to put up with ads but at least I could watch programs subbed?

Both LOTJ and DJ are on SBS not KBS so I doubt you'd be able to watch it on KBSWorld. :( Illegal sites are hit and miss and there's that constant worry about pop ups and virus infection.

@_gillianne19_ I was curious too.  So I did some research and used SBS current show Undateables (which DJ will replace in that Wed/Thu slot when it finishes) and how promos went for them.

Air date was : 23May

Script reading was done : 2April (but pics on Soompi didn't appear till 24April and video of script reading didn't circulate till 14May)

Posters didn't appear till 7May

So if that's anything to go by then DJ stuff (script reading pics) should start appear next week (end June).  That's if they adhere to what they've done for Undateables.  Like you said, patience is a virtue.  Viki hasn't got Undateables licensed yet (not streaming live) so I think DJ may be the same.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

@_gillianne19_ could you not access Viki?  I didn't subscribe so I had to put up with ads but at least I could watch programs subbed?

Both LOTJ and DJ are on SBS not KBS so I doubt you'd be able to watch it on KBSWorld. :( Illegal sites are hit and miss and there's that constant worry about pop ups and virus infection.

Ouch. :( i didn't thought that. Oh well, I guess I won't be able to watch LoTJ. I don't know if I can access Viki but the last time I checked with Lawless Lawyer, I had my patience tested cause of loading time and that was when LL English subs are slow. And  my internet connection is by mobile data so it won't do any fit.  That's why I'm relying on YouTube, well atleast til next month I still have data for YouTube. Well, I'm crossing my fingers for DJ though. About the promotions, yeah it may be. Maybe the reason why I am looking for DJ promos now is because when I am looking for Lee Joongi's thread and they have so many promotions they are posting for LL, I thought why DJ hasn't had one? 

@87yua . could you do me please?

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Japanese fans get to go on a on site tour of Dear Judge 27-30July. Lucky them. :)

Can't wait for Dear Judge to start airing!

Lucky YSY get to romance two pretty co-stars. :lol:

And on top of that work with veteran actor Sung Dong Il. B)

• Like 3

No leaked news or pics of DJ !! ... I know many of Yoonies are like this these days: 

27731E4C5961C85D0669D1

But his reaction would be as below to us "don't worry, very soon!": ;)

da359fceb0c6e59b378e26edd6db4997.gif

We could expect double heart melting images of him in DJ... :wub:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

There is but you kinda need to know where to look :ph34r:. Otherwise wait for Soompi to catch up and translate :)

No problem ... always waiting for Siyoon is so sweet ...  what gets published by soompi is more credible and clear ... :)

• Like 3

Interview of Top Star News with Yoon shiyoon :

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=432748#hi

432748_81979_5834.jpg

All his attitudes and opinions are appreciable, especially I love what he says in this part:

Yoon said, "I want to be responsible. In order to be a good actor, a good man, and a good adult, it is important to be always accountable for what is given.

• Like 4