Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@Maryam the interesting sentence of the article you posted above is : it smells like, mystery, romance, and a whole lot of Yoon Si-yoon:heart:

so as we expected there are a lot of screens of ysy in this project. 

and also the genre is romance too , so there could be romsntic scenes with probably some kiss actions! :wub:

Just i'm so curious if the romance and kiss scenes are  dual or not? It seems so exciting! B)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Minoo Maani said:

@Maryam the interesting sentence of the article you posted above is : it smells like, mystery, romance, and a whole lot of Yoon Si-yoon:heart:

so as we expected there are a lot of screens of ysy in this project. 

and also the genre is romance too , so there could be romsntic scenes with probably some kiss actions! :wub:

Just i'm so curious if the romance and kiss scenes are  dual or not? It seems so exciting! B)

@Minoo Maani yes it seems exciting that we will have a lot of Siyoon ... especially he in mystical romantic scenes sounds much more interesting ... :wink:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 87yua . said:

Eng sub please! :)

The article below the video is describing about it and there is the option of changing language to English that you can click and after a few second it changed. You can understand what's the video about .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So another cast has been confirmed.. the updates are so slow I'm freakishly wanting a lot more! :)

Anyway, glad he had a safe trip and is having a much deserved vacation! Saw the photos.. thanks! Rest well our dear Yoon Shiyoon! Have enough energy for your new drama! Oh, I think he's now back home? Last week he had a 2d1n trip right?

About 2d1n, I watched the first episode of the POSTECH trip and I was disappointed when he just lost in the lunch game just like that and he had no second chance.. I was like, just that? His part was a bit short. :( 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

Seems Ysy is departing to Tokyo the day after tomorrow.  And it's predicted that the whether will be raining. The sky will be shedding the tears of joy of his attendance there. :blush:

@Minoo Maani He has very strict schedule. And lucky all who his schedule is consisting them. 

Tears of joy for rainy weather is a wonderful metaphor, Lol! 

Hope him have a great trip to Tokyo.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Casts for Dear Judge is filling up! I visited the DJ thread! :blush:

So excited! It's June tomorrow! A month to go!!

Indeed.  Updates will more likely be posted there because it's more relevant.  Cast is strong (not sure about Nara but her previous acting role was a prosecutor and this time she's a news (?) anchor so it's not too big a leap).  LYY is a brilliant actress who has perfected the art of stillness in her acting, she can be totally still and her eyes will tell you the story - she has the most luminous eyes :wub:.   YSY acts with his eyes too so I am really looking forward to their interaction on screen.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Casts for Dear Judge is filling up! I visited the DJ thread! :blush:

So excited! It's June tomorrow! A month to go!!

Can’t wait to see YSY in a modern drama! :blush:

• Like 3

[Lily's Take] Yoon Si-yoon and Yang Se-hyung Are Yura's Mentors

As a part of a series of Qs&As which Yura held in an interview in celebration of "Radio Romance"'s finale , to the below Q she answered:

Q. Are there any stars you've grown close and keep in touch because of "Life Bar"?

A. Not because of "Life Bar", but I do keep in touch with actor Yoon Si-yoon and comedian Yang Se-hyung who I've met through different variety shows. When I get an offer for a variety show, I tend to consult with Yang Se-hyung and for dramas, I talk to Yoon Si-yoon. Even before starting "Radio Romance", I had many conversations with him. Since I'm not originally an actress, it was good to have his perception, looking at the story and the role in the eyes of a real actor.

She cares about ysy's perceptions as a real actor , and so true her opinion about him:

"In the eyes of a real actor"

Some guys here reminds me of this proverb: 

"Great talkers are little doers"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Is he in japan now? Is there an airport pics in japan? Please share.. thnks.. :) 

3 hours ago, Farbod Asha said:

[Lily's Take] Yoon Si-yoon and Yang Se-hyung Are Yura's Mentors

As a part of a series of Qs&As which Yura held in an interview in celebration of "Radio Romance"'s finale , to the below Q she answered:

Q. Are there any stars you've grown close and keep in touch because of "Life Bar"?

A. Not because of "Life Bar", but I do keep in touch with actor Yoon Si-yoon and comedian Yang Se-hyung who I've met through different variety shows. When I get an offer for a variety show, I tend to consult with Yang Se-hyung and for dramas, I talk to Yoon Si-yoon. Even before starting "Radio Romance", I had many conversations with him. Since I'm not originally an actress, it was good to have his perception, looking at the story and the role in the eyes of a real actor.

She cares about ysy's perceptions as a real actor , and so true her opinion about him:

"In the eyes of a real actor"

Some guys here reminds me of this proverb: 

"Great talkers are little doers"

Yura was in japan last day, im not sure if she came back already.. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1