Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

WARNING

There have been repeated reports in regard to disruptive content in Yoon Shi Yoon’s thread.

I would like to remind everyone of this rule:

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT, NO BULLYING

Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden. Constant bullying will result in a permanent ban on your account and all future accounts.

Do NOT taunt or provoke anyone directly or indirectly. Keep hostile comments to yourself or take them to PM. This forum is not a platform for you to post comments antagonizing others in public or within spoilers. Ignore what you do not like or agree with, and move on. Keep it about Yoon Shi Yoon, but be nice.

Consistent violators who do not heed this reminder will earn a warning. Recurring reports about the content posted here may warrant closure of this thread for 7 days. Consider this your FINAL warning.

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

You assumed wrong. Everyone is welcome here.  Failures included.  Nice of you to drop by and offer a friendly word of advice.

Hide contents

Binnie did well in MOA.  I didn't watch it though.  Ship away at leisure in that thread.  Write fanfic if the urge strikes.  I hear lots were very unimpressed with the ending. My friend Packmule3 has written copious insightful articles about MOA. She liked it.  Check it out. No I am not paid to be her billboard but I do enjoy her writing.  It's very out of the box and great reading. 

Thank you again:D It was silly of me to quickly make that assumption, anyway, my last OOT post because I don't think this one needs to be discussed by PM as it doesn't need a reply :

Spoiler

Yeah, I've read all her articles about MOA during and after the drama ended, great articles and really helped me understand a lot of things in the drama because I'm not one to analyze things etc and just watch for pure enjoyment. I'm one of those who wanted for JW-HJ to at least met face to face in the finale haha although I didn't like and don't want to force myself to like the ending, after reading her writing I can peacefully accept why it should or why the production team ended the series that way:lol: I also enjoy her writing for other dramas:wub:

can't wait for Mung Bean Flower~ I hope for pretty hanbok(s):wub: it's saeguk right?

• Like 2

What has happened while i was away? :wacko:

I did not back read much to know what transpired. So here's some YSY oldpics, hopefully it can calm everyone down. 

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-image-yoon-shi-yoon-363015

5188f7a3fd1b8371671e3098a392d221.jpg

Credits to the owners for the pics:)

Anyways..i have no expectations for YSY's new drama. But i do like JJS. So i might tune in for the both of them, i'll try one ep and see how it goes. I am a self-proclaimed YSY fan, who has been following his career since baker king hahahaha.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hyuuhikari said:

can't wait for Mung Bean Flower~ I hope for pretty hanbok(s):wub: it's saeguk right?

I think it's during a time of transition so think Mr Sunshine?  I get the feeling it will be a mix because of the time it's set in.  Or maybe it will just be purely Sageuk...my history is a bit rusty.  He does seem to be growing his hair out which suits Sageuk more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Grand Prince is broadcasting in Japan in their national tv. He is very prideful  and does his best for performing his role skilful. 

The synopsis:

Grand Prince follows the love-hate relationship between two princes (Yoon Shi Yoon and Joo Sang Wook) and their complicated battle for the throne as well as the woman (Jin Se Yeon) they both love who gets caught in the middle. ... He just wants to marry the woman he loves and live a peaceful life.

Yoon-Shi-Yoon2.jpg

His laughing is warming :heart:

Dear moderator please remind other members don't do your job and they should know it is not their business unless it leads to more contacts. Thanks a lot in advance.

• Insightful 4

On 29 January 2019 at 11:43 AM, rosa123 said:

among other things, some said that yoon shi yoon could be a participant of King of Mask, that was real ??? I did not know anything was true or not hehehee:lol::lol:

There was talk that he was potentially Sky Lantern - his voice was similar?  Look at the comments in YouTube in the first round.  Guy in white.

But turns out it wasn't him :lol: It was Shin Seunghui.

Looking mighty fine and dapper - I am liking this new clothing range for him, understated, refined, classy.  Austin Reed...how very British :D.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Btw if anyone is interested I translated YSY's parts in the episode of Pajama Friends where he was a guest.  It's in transcript form in the link below (scroll down and you will find separate posts - it was too long to put in the one post)

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/425210-lee-yoo-young-♥-yoon-shi-yoon-onion-couple-♥-gravity-couple/?page=15

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yoon Shi Yoon will be working with two awesome actors Jo Jung Suk and Han Ye Ri in his next project.

Anticpating their collaboration!

Image result for pictures of yoon shi yoon and jo jung suk

Image result for pictures of yoon shi yoon han ye ri and jo jung suk

Another good actor will be joining Yoon Shi Yoon in Mung Bean Flower.

• Like 3

After my hard final exam I ACHIEVED the perfect score and with  JOYFUL  mood I watched my babe YSY on 1N2D . The EP was so FUNNY as i couldnt stop LAUGHING. :D

I like INSTA POSTS mostly . They are THE BEST SECTIONS of the shows and are usually FREE, plus fast and easy INSERTING & LOADING and more IMPORTANT there is no OBLIGATION nor BENEFACTION for sharing. While i have PROBLEM with loading others as TWITTER  or some other, can' t see the images. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kamila01 said:

After my hard final exam I ACHIEVED the perfect score and with  JOYFUL  mood I watched my babe YSY on 1N2D . The EP was so FUNNY as i couldnt stop LUGHING. :D

I like INSTA POSTS mostly . They are THE BEST SECTIONS of the shows and are usually FREE, plus fast and easy INSERTING & LOADING and more IMPORTANT there is no OBLIGATION nor BENEFACTION for sharing. While i have PROBLEM with loading others as TWITTER  or some other, can' t see the images. 

Congrats on the perfect score! Now you can unwind with 1n2ds :lol:

• LOL 2

I am not sure how I feel about this YunSiYun who burst into the scene with YG Treasure Box.  He shares the exact same Korean name as Yoon ShiYoon and keeps popping up on my Insta feed.  Masquerading as the real thing.  I guess it's not his fault that he has the exact same name as our YSY.  I mean our YSY was the original who made it a household name?  Guess we will just have to put up with the facade and pick out relevant bits of news.

Happy Lunar New Year to those of us who celebrate it!  It's Seollal in Korea and they celebrate it too!

• LOL 2

Hi guys!, Been on hiatus on this forum for a while.B) Well, In any case I keep myself updated and I hope we can keep cheerful atmosphere here ^_^. By the way guys, is there any news about Yoon Shi Yoon's movie Private Woman? When will it air?

By the way, i don't know if this been shared in this forum but I still want to share it. :D
Warning: It's an old video.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I heard you are a devout Christian. Being a believer in someone, aren't you a little cautious about receiving faith from many others? 
Yoon: I think faith is a very, very pretty handcuff. It helps you not to fall and stand firm on the ground. I am actually scared to let myself go completely, so I try to whip myself up. And if it's intended at making myself strong for those who believe in me, wouldn't that clearly bring a positive effect?

No wonder he said he is a good church boy in 1N2D!:lol:

Related image

• Love 1

@nemokama Problem with movies is that it is often a long wait from production to airing on the big screen.  Most take over a year. So I won't hold my breath for it to appear any time soon.  :mellow:

"I hope we can keep cheerful atmosphere here".

O yes - we're one big happy family :D. No doubt about that. Now that order has been restored and rules restated I am sure our shared love for Mr Yoon will heal all wounds :).

Mung Bean Flower is building momentum as more are added to the cast.  The bulk of which were from the original cast of 6 Flying Dragons (same PD) and that drama was highly successful.  Let's hope it translates to Mung Bean Flower too.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1