Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

I'm really amazed by his acting in Your Honor/Dear Judge. I really can see two different people/characters with him. He's just awesome!

Yeah he fully immersed himself and is enjoying the challenge of his twin roles in Your Honor/Dear Judge.

Well done YSY!

• Like 3

wahhhhhhh!!!!! :wub::wub::D

definitely YSY is the king of the kissers. it's the only one!!!:wub::P

while many can love him for his physique and his pretty face, I love him for the passion that puts him to what he does.

YSY, again I'm not disappointed.YOU ARE THE BETTER !!!!!:thumbsup::love:

• Like 4

The comments reveals the true viewers have attracted to this

couple more. Just a one sided kiss had such effect, if it could be both sided the scene made a burst in the kdrama lovers.

For the below video, ysy captured the kiss scene with his wonderful acting and the viewers just mention his name for his masterpiece performance. No name of the other side has mentioned before I commented in Dear judge thread , though after my comment undergrounders raiding down there but not much effect on the true comments from true viewers. A looking at my comment in dg thread and then comparing the date of new comments proves my claim! Just such a false majority! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Minoo Maani said:

The comments reveals the true viewers have attracted to this

couple more. Just a one sided kiss had such effect, if it could be both sided the scene made a burst in the kdrama lovers.

For the below video, ysy captured the kiss scene with his wonderful acting and the viewers just mention his name for his masterpiece performance. No name of the other side has mentioned before I commented in Dear judge thread , though after my comment undergrounders raiding down there but not much effect on the true comments from true viewers. A looking at my comment in dg thread and then comparing the date of new comments proves my claim! Just such a false majority! :joy:

@Minoo Maani huh, I guessed   such rediculous reaction and when checking the date I noticed it. :)))

But after this, for future comments there will be more calls from underground for the champaining down there.  ;))) 

But ysy effect always has more power for drawing true viewers, haha.  

Anyway he is always doing his best to riding his goales!

• Like 3

OMG FINALLY! I found a forum dedicated for this talented man! 

I only knew YSY from Flower Boy Band. I was originally a Running Man but checked out 1박2일 after finding out Yoon Shi Yoon joined the cast. From then on, I became a fan and watched The Best Hit and Grand Prince. I'm currently watching Dear Judge. Am planning to watch Mirror of the Witch soon.

Speaking of the amazing drama that is Dear Judge/Your Honor, even with the awesome story, amazing acting by YSY and abscene of a damsel in distress female lead, the show is so Underrated :/ both in korea and internationally. It has the highest ratings in its timeslot but not even part of the top 10 Buzzworthy and brand value dramas. Even the brand value ranking of yoon shi yoon didnt make it to top 20 :/ 

Plus, disappointed Dramabeans is not recapping this drama gem for exposure and discussion.

• Like 2

Who else thinks that Shi Yoon's screentime in Law of the Jungle is so little??? I'm watching it because of him but I only get to see him whenever he reacts to someone else. The PDs didnt create any story for him. The Shinhwa members had the most about hunting and even the littlest thing they did get screentime; lee dae hee and her coconut; even the newbie maknae had a storyline. 

I'm suuuuure it's not about being passive or not being active because we all know how hard Yoon Shi Yoon always works and gives his best. It was not just ep 1 but also ep 2. So disappointing... I hope they give him justice for the next episodes!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, yoonshiyoon007 said:

OMG FINALLY! I found a forum dedicated for this talented man! 

I only knew YSY from Flower Boy Band. I was originally a Running Man but checked out 1박2일 after finding out Yoon Shi Yoon joined the cast. From then on, I became a fan and watched The Best Hit and Grand Prince. I'm currently watching Dear Judge. Am planning to watch Mirror of the Witch soon.

Speaking of the amazing drama that is Dear Judge/Your Honor, even with the awesome story, amazing acting by YSY and abscene of a damsel in distress female lead, the show is so Underrated :/ both in korea and internationally. It has the highest ratings in its timeslot but not even part of the top 10 Buzzworthy and brand value dramas. Even the brand value ranking of yoon shi yoon didnt make it to top 20 :/ 

Plus, disappointed Dramabeans is not recapping this drama gem for exposure and discussion.

please watch it. :)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1210259wpp/august-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

hes on number 17

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 87yua . said:

I saw the date your article and it was published aug 4... the most recent rankings yoon shi yoon was 29 :( Though it's good he's in the list, I just feel he's the kind of actor that deserves to be in the top 10... :)

Here's the link to the most recent article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1224117wpp/september-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, yoonshiyoon007 said:

Who else thinks that Shi Yoon's screentime in Law of the Jungle is so little??? I'm watching it because of him but I only get to see him whenever he reacts to someone else. The PDs didnt create any story for him. The Shinhwa members had the most about hunting and even the littlest thing they did get screentime; lee dae hee and her coconut; even the newbie maknae had a storyline. 

I'm suuuuure it's not about being passive or not being active because we all know how hard Yoon Shi Yoon always works and gives his best. It was not just ep 1 but also ep 2. So disappointing... I hope they give him justice for the next episodes!

me too :( 

On 9/12/2018 at 8:18 PM, yoonshiyoon007 said:

me too :(

GUYS IS THE DRAMA GOING TO END ALREADY? I THOUGHT 40 episodes or until october 4 :( i'm crying they didn't receive the love they deserve :( huhu Hoping for a double digit ratings why they end it they doing well! 

• Like 1

GUYS question is yoon siyoon have a movie? when will he start the shoot?

On 9/12/2018 at 10:25 PM, yoonshiyoon007 said:

I saw the date your article and it was published aug 4... the most recent rankings yoon shi yoon was 29 :( Though it's good he's in the list, I just feel he's the kind of actor that deserves to be in the top 10... :)

Here's the link to the most recent article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1224117wpp/september-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

yes he deserves more :( but I guess he already experience that kind of fame :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kaytesarang said:

GUYS question is yoon siyoon have a movie? when will he start the shoot?

yes he deserves more :( but I guess he already experience that kind of fame :) 

I heard he has a move. Shooting date this year.. in not sure about the exact date..