Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

7eba702bdbfb4fc3980b6a3418c9186c.jpeg?s=

Watch: Jo Jung Suk, Yoon Shi Yoon, And Han Ye Ri Excitedly Begin Filming For “Nokdu Flower”

Apr 15, 2019
by K. Lew

“Nokdu Flower” has given a glimpse into the drama’s first shoot!

The drama follows two half-brothers during the Donghak Peasant’s Movement in 1894, a protest where Eastern Religion leaders and peasants in Jeolla Province joined forces against the government and its push for Catholicism.

Jo Jung Suk shows stellar, intense acting as the gruff Baek Yi Kang, getting in physical fights and shooting daggers out of his eyes at everyone. He shares, “The first shoot for a drama is always full of tension and awkward. For ‘Nokdu Flower,’ the director, staff, and actors have great chemistry, and the atmosphere is great.

Jo-Jung-Suk-6.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon is full of elegance and propriety as Baek Yi Hyun. He braves the cold winter with hand warmers and gloves, and he comments, “I feel this whenever I end a project and start a new one. It feels like everything’s been reset. I can’t remember how to memorize lines, express emotions, and move in front of the camera. It feels like I’m wearing traditional clothing and have gone through a time slip. I’m filming very comfortably.” He added, “I can feel the winter wind pretty directly, so it feels like I’m filming in basically a t-shirt. I’ve layered my clothing, but it is still pretty cold.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-1.jpg

Han Ye Ri exudes a vivacious personality as Song Ja In. She has fun with her co-stars, easily laughing when she makes mistakes and hanging around with them on set. She remarks, “Even though we’ve started the first shoot, it doesn’t really feel like it. It’s a bit awkward acting as Ja In right now, but I am going to work hard to become her.”

Han-Ye-Ri-1.jpg

“Nokdu Flower” will air its first episode on April 26.

Check out the full behind-the-scenes video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1317531wpp/watch-jo-jung-suk-yoon-shi-yoon-and-han-ye-ri-excitedly-begin-filming-for-nokdu-flower

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yoon Shi Yoon, Jo Jung Suk, And Han Ye Ri Look Towards A New World In Posters For “Nokdu Flower”

Yoon Shi Yoon, Jo Jung Suk, And Han Ye Ri Look Towards A New World In Posters For “Nokdu Flower”

Apr 17, 2019
by Y. Shin

SBS’s upcoming drama “Nokdu Flower” has shared new posters!

“Nokdu Flower” is about two half-brothers who get separated during a riot that is now known as the Donghak Peasant’s Movement in 1894, where religious leaders of Donghak (which translates to “Eastern Religion”) and the peasants of Jeolla Province joined forces together against the government that was pushing for the growth of Catholicism.

The first poster focuses on the main character of “Nokdu Flower,” a common citizen. Designed in black-and-white tones, the poster illuminates the fading distance, hinting at the state of the Joseon Dynasty in 1894. In the middle stands the figure of a man walking alone with a bamboo spear in his hand. Through his pose, the man showcases a firm will and determination towards the start of a new world. The phrase “A tribute to the great warriors of that day” is written in the center of the poster.

The second poster features the three leads of the drama: Yoon Shi Yoon, Jo Jung Suk, and Han Ye Ri. In the photo, they stand upright in a circle bearing the names of the main characters and Jeon Bong Jun, the leader of the Donghak Peasant’s Movement. The three characters wish for a new world, but just as they stand in different positions in the photo, their methods of walking towards the new world will be different. At the top of the poster, “The beginning of a long journey towards a world that is the sky” is written.

nokdu-flower-2.jpgnokdu-flower-1.jpg

“Nokdu Flower” will premiere on April 26 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318194wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-jo-jung-suk-and-han-ye-ri-look-towards-a-new-world-in-new-posters-for-nokdu-flower

So ~ how will be the world of ysy?:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@Minoo Maani as below article it seems there is the expectation of attraction to the world of ysy

'Mung Bean Flower' Kang Shin-soo PD "Young man Yoon Shi-yoon,

0001099628_001_20190417141704910.jpg?typ

[TV report = Sohn Hyo-jung] The director of 'Mung Du Flower' told me to expect the attraction of Yoon Shu Yoon.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001099628

Another article about MBF and how our boy becomes  a beast :o

'Mung Bean Flower' Yoon, Shi-yoon, the director of the historical drama
Input 2019-04-18 

20190418031639_1321361_600_450.jpg

http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=165672#cb 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

Yoon, Si-yoon "I feel alive when I'm acting, 10 years debut this year"

[Daily sports]

Fashion magazine 'Singles' published the pictures of Yoon Si Yoon on 23rd. Yoon Si-yoon is seen in a variety of suits in this photo shoot. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002905448

He always has a surprise with his works.❤

• Love 2
  • Thanks 3

2019042401001826200123943.jpg?zoom=2.625&resize=412%2C257&ssl=1SINGLES

FEATURED

Yoon Shi Yoon Expresses Excitement On New Drama “Nokdu Flower”

By abbyinhallyuland | April 23, 2019

ACHIEVING AN IMPRESSIVE DRAMA STREAK, YOON SHI YOON MARKS HIS FIFTH DRAMA IN THE LAST TWO YEARS.

Brilliantly portraying roles given to him thus far makes Yoon Shi Yoon one of the busiest Korean actors, an accomplishment that perfectly captures the celebration of his decade-long activity as an actor.

Yoon Shi Yoon
Singles | May 2019

Gracing a pictorial interview with Singles magazine, Yoon shared stories about his new drama Nokdu Flower. His third period drama is slated for broadcast on April 26 via SBS.

Confidently donning various clothing in the photo shoot, the actor attracts effortlessly with his gravitating gaze and manly charms.

Celebrating his 10th anniversary, Yoon joins Jo Jung Suk and Han Ye Ri in the new SBS historical series.

Playing the roles of brothers amidst the tumultuous 1894 Donghak Peasant Movement, the two actors are expected to draw excellent renditions for their characters.

Yoon Shi Yoon

Singles | May 2019

Voicing out his thoughts on his new role, Yoon acknowledged how good acting yields beautiful scenes. Hence, he was challenged to convey the message of his character.

In addition, the actor responded to his secret of continuously securing new projects. He said he wants to keep going with offers instead of resting for a long time. Aiming to meet the expectation of his ever-growing character is also his goal.

The full interview with Yoon Shi Yoon will be available exclusively in the May issue of Singles magazine.

https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/yoon-shi-yoon-excitement-nokdu-flower/

@Minoo Maani THANKS  for the characters chart. Its GOOD that there is no love connection between YOON SHIYOON and YE RI in MBF. Really there is no LOVE CHEMISTRY between them but I like their FRIENDLY  relationship.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, kamila01 said:

Its GOOD that there is no love connection between YOON SHIYOON and YE RI in MBF. Really there is no LOVE CHEMISTRY between them but I like their FRIENDLY  relationship.

I just wonder how do you know there's no chemistry when the drama has yet to air and there is no interaction between them yet :sweatingbullets:.

Looking at the character chart, I'm glad there's no love triangle/square between JJS, YSY and HYR's characters. I'm glad there will be no fighting between bros for the lady. It has been done too much and it will be somewhat similar to Grand Prince.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

I just wonder how do you know there's no chemistry when the drama has yet to air and there is no interaction between them yet :sweatingbullets:.

Looking at the character chart, I'm glad there's no love triangle/square between JJS, YSY and HYR's characters. I'm glad there will be no fighting between bros for the lady. It has been done too much and it will be somewhat similar to Grand Prince.

What a STRANGE wondering ?!!! ;) With the same reason that you and many others give your opinion about CHEMISTRY  of actors and actresses in many projects before airing, and I think in this case there are enough clips to see them beside each other to find! B)

A Clip for YSY in SINGLE MAGAZINE : :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, kamila01 said:

With the same reason that you and many others give your opinion about CHEMISTRY  of actors and actresses in many projects before airing, and I think in this case there are enough clips to see them beside each other to find! B)

Omo. I don't know about others but have you seen me giving any opinion about chemistry? I don't talk much about chemistry since I find it a subjective matter. I do find characters that are visually pleasing and atttactive together makes me more attracted to watch them on screen. But it is character dependent, some actors actresses seem compatible in behind the scene clips but when it comes to the actual drama, their parts just falls flat. Huhu

Anyways, I'm still happy there will be no fighting for the same lady. Hopefully it maintains like that. Nokdu Flower will air in Fiery Priest's time slot which ended with 22% ratings. If things go well, maybe Nokdu Flowers can secure as much viewers or even more. There's not much competition in the Friday/Saturday timeslot.

I'm not a big saeguk fan to feel an urge to really watch Nokdu Flowers. I might try to watch 1 ep to see how the story goes. I struggled with Grand Prince, YSY's character was not enough to make me excited to watch it. I did like Mirror of the Witch, that's a good fantasy saeguk imo.

Fighting YSY!! 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 6:33 AM, katakwasabi said:

Omo. I don't know about others but have you seen me giving any opinion about chemistry? I don't talk much about chemistry since I find it a subjective matter. I do find characters that are visually pleasing and atttactive together makes me more attracted to watch them on screen. But it is character dependent, some actors actresses seem compatible in behind the scene clips but when it comes to the actual drama, their parts just falls flat. Huhu

Anyways, I'm still happy there will be no fighting for the same lady. Hopefully it maintains like that. Nokdu Flower will air in Fiery Priest's time slot which ended with 22% ratings. If things go well, maybe Nokdu Flowers can secure as much viewers or even more. There's not much competition in the Friday/Saturday timeslot.

I'm not a big saeguk fan to feel an urge to really watch Nokdu Flowers. I might try to watch 1 ep to see how the story goes. I struggled with Grand Prince, YSY's character was not enough to make me excited to watch it. I did like Mirror of the Witch, that's a good fantasy saeguk imo.

Fighting YSY!! 

Spoiler

NO!!! IT'S NOT MY BUSINESS what you think about things!!! You can USE  pleasant and attractive or whatever you feel instead of CHEMISTRY or any other words, WHAT  DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME???!!! Meanwhile PLEASE DONT PUT FLESH ON MY COMMENT!-_-

Mod: Please don't write impolite replies.

Anyway all the NEWS and PICTURES prove GRAND PRINCE and both LEAD CHARACTERS  are very POPULAR among the VIEWERS. I think it's one of THE BEST of YOONSHIYOON's works. STILL good news about it continued! :heart:

This drama is TV Chosun's HIGHEST-RATED  original drama!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2