Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

“Your Honor” Maintains Unbroken First-Place Streak In Its Time Slot

âYour Honorâ mantiene la racha de primer lugar ininterrumpida en su tiempo

9 de agosto de 2018
por kminjungee 

SBS’s “Your Honor” appears to be the favorite among Wednesday-Thursday dramas!

The drama has been first in its time slot since its premiere on July 25. Its August 9 broadcast was no exception, and brought in viewership ratings of 6.5 percent and 7.9 percent, according to Nielsen Korea. This is notably 0.9 percent and 0.8 percent higher than its August 8 viewership.

The romance between Han Kang Ho (Yoon Shi Yoon) and Song So Eun (Lee Yoo Young) made headway as they comforted each other and overcame fears in the August 9 broadcast. Song So Eun has been unknowingly helping Han Kang Ho grow as a judge, while he has been helping her face her own trauma.

MBC’s “Time” and KBS2’s “Your House Helper” also maintained their positions in second and third respectively. “Time” saw steady ratings of 3.7 percent throughout both halves of its August 9 broadcast, while “Your House Helper” recorded 2.5 percent and 3.2 percent.

woooow !!!!! Deebaak : w00t:: lol:

super excited and happy for yoon shi yoon. the day I dreamed I would be ready to come and I'm enjoying it!

yoon shi yoon deserves this and more, all the effort and work we can finally see your lights.

Now go ahead and get two digits of qualification, if you can!

;)

giphy.gif

I hope yooni will win a better actor this year, to continue supporting him guys and girls!:Pulgares hacia arriba:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rosa123 said:

“Your Honor” Maintains Unbroken First-Place Streak In Its Time Slot / PELÍCULA

9 de agosto de 2018
por kminjungee 

The drama has been first in its time slot since its premiere on July 25. Its August 9 broadcast was no exception, and brought in viewership ratings of 6.5 percent and 7.9 percent, according to Nielsen Korea. This is notably 0.9 percent and 0.8 percent higher than its August 8 viewership.

The romance between Han Kang Ho (Yoon Shi Yoon) and Song So Eun (Lee Yoo Young) made headway as they comforted each other and overcame fears in the August 9 broadcast. Song So Eun has been unknowingly helping Han Kang Ho grow as a judge, while he has been helping her face her own trauma.

MBC’s “Time” and KBS2’s “Your House Helper” also maintained their positions in second and third respectively. “Time” saw steady ratings of 3.7 percent throughout both halves of its August 9 broadcast, while “Your House Helper” recorded 2.5 percent and 3.2 percent.

woooow !!!!! Deebaak : w00t:: lol:

super excited and happy for yoon shi yoon. the day I dreamed I would be ready to come and I'm enjoying it!

yoon shi yoon deserves this and more, all the effort and work we can finally see your lights.

Now go ahead and get two digits of qualification, if you can!

;)

I hope yooni will win a better actor this year, to continue supporting him guys and girls!:Pulgares hacia arriba:

Yoon Shi Yoon really shines as an actor in Dear Judge/Your Honor! :thumbsup:

So glad he decided to pick up this drama! 

Image result for pictures of Dear Judge Yoon Shi Yoon

cr : owner

• Like 4

Aug 10, 2018
by kminjungee

The dramas air at 10 p.m. KST every Wednesday and Thursday. Check out the latest “Your Honor” broadcast!

• Like 1

Just finished episode 9-10

On 8/10/2018 at 10:44 AM, Jacquelyn Allen said:

I really hated the mother for saying things that she did about her favoritism.

Yeah.. it really is something. I wonder what she'll feel if she knows she's talking to KH and not SH. The "I would give birth to you only" line :((correct me if I'm wrong). The playground scene is too much.. :bawling:

CONGRATS YSY FOR THE RISING RATINGS OF YH!!! 

• Like 2

On 11 August 2018 at 3:00 PM, Jacquelyn Allen said:

Thanks I would not have asked if my search had brought up anything other than Mall of America when I did a search for MOA Entertainment but I will try Instagram.

PM me.  I have link to MOA address in English.  But I think you need to put both on the letter?  English for postman in your country and Hangul for postman in Korea (although I am sure they should be able to read English as well).  Bear in mind that @rachelyun (YSY-pedia) has mentioned that his agency has requested no gifts...although judging from the ones he got from Japan fans recently (that came with their coffee truck) I doubt they adhere to it :D.

EDIT- I stand corrected YSY-pedia has since told me that the restriction on gifts still stands from his agency.  And the 'gifts' the Japanese fans sent are not specifically for him only, they are lollies to be shared by DJ cast and staff members...just like the coffee truck :). Sharing is caring.

• Like 3