Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/11/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-plays-criminal-judge-honor-teaser/

Watch: Yoon Shi Yoon Plays Both Criminal And Judge In “Your Honor” Teaser

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-5.jpg

Your Honor” has released its second teaser!

After the intense first teaser for “Your Honor,” the upcoming drama featuring Yoon Shi Yoon, Lee Yoo Young, Park Byung Eun, and Hello Venus’s Nara released its second teaser. This time, the clip features the different characters of the drama, as well as Yoon Shi Yoon finally displaying his impressive performance of acting as two characters.

“Your Honor” is about an unconventional judge and his story of growth. Yoon Shi Yoon plays both Han Kang Ho and Han Su Ho, twins brothers with different lives. The former is five-time-convicted criminal-turned-judge, and the latter is an intelligent judge who has disappeared.

In the teaser, various clips flash by quickly, and each of the character’s different personalities can be seen.

The video starts off with Yoon Shi Yoon running from the police. The image of him getting his mug shot taken drastically changes as the next scene switches to one of him wearing judge’s robes and sitting at the highest seat in the courtroom. In a goose-bump inducing way, this convict-turned-judge says, “We will begin the sentencing.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-11.jpg

Other characters in the drama also make their first appearance, such as Song So Eun (Lee Yoo Young), a student in the Judicial Research and Training Institute, Oh Sang Chul (Park Byung Eun), the man who makes a meaningful offer to Yoon Shi Yoon, and Joo Eun (Nara), an anchorwoman who is also Soo Ho’s girlfriend.

“Your Honor” will air July 25 at 10 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/12/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-switches-back-forth-respected-judge-neighborhood-delinquent-honor/

Watch: Yoon Shi Yoon Switches Back And Forth Between Respected Judge And Neighborhood Delinquent In “Your Honor”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-61.jpg

In a new behind-the-scenes video from its first shoot, the upcoming drama “Your Honor” has given viewers a glimpse of Yoon Shi Yoon in character for both of his roles!

The video begins with Yoon Shi Yoon showing off an eccentric, abrasive personality in the courtroom, leading his co-star Lee Yoo Young’s character to wonder, “Why is the judge acting like that?” The next scene features the actor sauntering out of the same jail multiple times as Han Kang Ho, the delinquent twin brother of the respected judge Han Soo Ho.

Yoon Shi Yoon comments, “I didn’t know that I would end up having to play both Kang Ho and Soo Ho from the very first scene of the first shoot today.” When asked what he had done to prepare for the dual role, he answered, “Rather than thinking about how I’m playing two completely different characters, I’m focusing more on their thoughts and their goals. Though the difference [between the two approaches] is a small one, I’m concentrating on trying to move in a different direction.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon-21.jpg

The actor then films a scene in which he and Lee Yoo Young share a meal together. His character tactfully looks away when she accidentally swallows a mouthful of boiling hot soup and struggles to figure out what to do next. In between takes, the two co-stars show a different chemistry as they chat and laugh together.

“Your Honor” airs its first episode on July 25 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

NOMINATE YOON SIYOON IN THE 100 MOST HANDSOME FACE IN THE WORLD. 

JUST POST I Nominate #YOONSIYOON an Actor in SOUTH KOREA (insert korea's Flag)

Click the link and post a comment. :) let's make some miracle happen <3

C

• Thanks 3

Our cute member seems more agile, nimble and perceptive ... :star:

And even as a loser he totally melts the hearts even the heart of Defcon ... :wub:

Edited by Maryam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1