Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

YSY at DJ cast member wedding with Nara...

Guess who else was conveniently in Danang at the same time as YSY? :D

Nara is so pretty! :wub:

Oh she was in Danang at the same time as YSY?! :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Nara is so pretty! :wub:

Oh she was in Danang at the same time as YSY? :lol:

What were the odds?  But yes...photos were dated 27May...and his photos with KBJ were dated 27May too. :ph34r:

• LOL 1

FYI there's a whole series of photos from his Taiwan trip on @rachelyun 's Instagram account. Hot off the press :D...this is another one.  He's mentioned before that he much prefers taking people and life shots rather than landscapes or scenery.  He likes to capture "real life" as it is in all his rawness and truth of the moment.  Probably a potent reminder of what's real (and important) as opposed to all the make believe in his acting world. Love this insight into his beautiful mind :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

[Official] Huh support 'Dear Judge' Appearing ... Yoon Shi Yoon's "Nightmare Friend"

[Sports Chosun.com] Lee Hyeon-yong becomes 'Nightmare-like friend' of Yoon Shi Yoon. 

SBS TV drama 'Dear Judge' (Directed by Sung Chul / Directed by Seo Chul), and the villain 'villain acting' is going to capture the attention of viewers. 

Based on the drama 'Dear Judge' and 'Practice Law', it is the work that depicts the growth period of the Judge of the Judge who starts the deliberate judgment without the law. 

Huh support will portray a mean character who will act as a friend of "Kwon Tae" of Kang Ho (Yun, Yoon Yoon), a teenager who spent his teenage years in a playhouse, to be. 

"I am really grateful to meet the good staff and the supporters who have always been cheering up, and I am afraid that I can express it as a villain. However, I will try hard so that I can make a long play in the minds of viewers. Thank you for watching. " 

On the other hand, Huh support has shown the fascinating appeal of the desire and power struggle of the high school girls through the previous mobile movie 'Tong Memories', but in the movie 'Assassination', Lee Jung - , And this drama is raising expectations that they will join the ranks of the 'bad guys'.

SBS new drama "Dear Judge" will be broadcasted in the coming July, with the support of Huh Yoon, who will become a nightmare friend of Yoon Shi Yoon as a nightmare act and will shoot viewers' . 

olzllovely@sportschosun.com 

[ Go to Sports Korea ] [ Sports Korea's Facebook ] 
- Copyrightsⓒ Sports Korea (http://sports.chosun.com/) , reprint and redistribution prohibited

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003271122

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Our star's article on TheStar is scoring massive number of likes...high praise coming from the toughest demographic to please (20-40yo).  So happy that his star is shining bright :)

Cr - shiyoonjjang Instagram

• Like 5

My post for the day.. can't wait for Dear Judge and... are they supposed to have character posters as of now? Or teasers? There's so much they should have been releasing now..

The Best Hit related

tumblr_or0enmJn3k1w9ht8go1_1280.gif

b4QxI50DfTSkOeF0QgnI5qU40D5ZgZXk_Mjgn96G

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

My post for the day.. can't wait for Dear Judge and... are they supposed to have character posters as of now? Or teasers? There's so much they should have been releasing now..

Patience my friend, good things come to those who wait! :lol:

Should be soon if airing date remains in July.

Related image

cr owner

• Like 2