Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

The translation of the below article by Google translator :

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=117&aid=0003052405

Nara "" Dear Judge "Proposal under review" [Official]

Hello Venus Nara has been asked to appear on the SBS new drama 'Dear Judge'. 

On August 22, an official of Fantasy O, said to My Daily, "Nara is proposing to appear with 'my dear judge'." 

'Dear Judge' is a statutory genre that tells the story of a pair of identical twin brothers who have an extraordinary brain, tall looks, and all the same genes but share a completely different life. 

Yoon Si-yoon is a sibling who lives on a judge's behalf on behalf of a brother who has disappeared on the basis of a "computer" judge who has never been convicted of a sentence and "practice law" Challenge the station first. YuYoung is also a judicial trainee student who regards human dignity more important than the dignity of the law. 

Meanwhile, 'Dear Judge' is directed by Byeong Sung Chul of 'Chuno' 'The Package' written by Chun Sung Il and directed by 'Bum Sang Chul of' Gan Ok Jeong, Lives in Love '. It will be the first broadcast in July following 'Hunan Jeongum'. 

[Photo = My Daily photo DB] 

(Kim Mi-il reporter km8@mydaily.co.kr) 

- ⓒ My Daily ( www.mydaily.co.kr ).Prohibition of reprinting & redistribution -
  • Thanks 2

Rise and shine Chingus!! (Oh, Atleast here it's morning :)

You don't wanna be slapped with water don't you??:D

giphy.gif

On 5/23/2018 at 5:22 AM, nrllee said:

man this pic surfaced of the boys in Sabah.  Not sure where DaHee was?

The dog surely didn't know a photo is being taken! :D

-----++++---+++++-----+++++

It seems there aren't new updates of the drama. Anyway, a throwback from when he joined 2d1n.. or when they visited his grandparents 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6cl7hbHqXLABtmgIJiAP

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 1

Cameras love him and their first choice to show him before any other one ... unless in the editing room his images get cut or put far away of the screen ... 

So cute his walking way in front of the camera ... :)

• Like 2

While filming 2D1N at Jade Garden today accidentally Siyoon met his daughter in GP drama :D ... but said his GP mother was at the airport at that time :wink: ... seems our handsome prince likes white dresses more ... these days he's seen in white mostly ... he looks cool ... :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Maryam said:

While filming 2D1N at Jade Garden today accidentally Siyoon met his daughter in GP drama :D ... but said his GP mother was at the airport at that time :wink: ... seems our handsome prince likes white dresses more ... these days he's seen in white mostly ... he looks cool ... :wub:

No YSY didn't 'say' that about her GP Mother...lighthoney did.  But yes she was the little girl who acted as his daughter in GP.  They look all dressed up though? Wonder what the occasion was that have them all dressed up for 1n2d filming?  She's a gorgeous little thing though :wub:

• Like 1

Yoon Shi Yoon Reveals What He Learned From “Grand Prince” And How It Changed Him

Yoon-Shi-Yoon7.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon spoke about his experience working on the TV Chosun drama “Grand Prince".

“Grand Prince” is a historical drama that uses the Sejo of Joseon as its motif. It tells the story of Prince Lee Hwi, who has to constantly prove that he is not after the title of King despite his outstanding abilities, but later goes face-to-face with his older brother Prince Lee Kang after they fall in love with the same woman.

Yoon Shi Yoon played the role of Lee Hwi and was praised for his portrayal of the prince.

About the drama’s success, he said, “I couldn’t imagine it. I wasn’t thinking negatively at all, but I thought it may be ambitious to surpass 5 percent [in viewership ratings]. Now that we passed it, it feels surreal. I’m trying to fully enjoy this surreal feeling. Thanks to that, the atmosphere at the wrap party was really good.”

The actor previously said that he wanted to show something new that surpasses his character Kim Tak Goo from the popular KBS drama “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo.”

He explained, “I was like this in previous dramas as well, but this time, I was really fully immersed in the character Lee Hwi. I was so immersed that when the plot progressed about 70 percent, I knew the storyline and lines when the script wasn’t even out yet. It wasn’t that it was obvious, but I could guess the next feelings. I was into it that much while acting.”

Yoon Shi Yoon continued, “Personally, it was painful while filming episode 7 because there were so many NGs and I couldn’t say the lines correctly. So I focused [more] during the filming for episode 8. Despite my worries, episode 7 came out as normal and episode 8 was similar to the previous episode. That’s when I realized, ‘It doesn’t always look like what I imagine it to be.’ I just focus on each scene, one scene at a time, but in terms of how it will turn out, that I don’t know. The acting, direction, music, and editing all have to go together. I think that ‘Grand Prince’ had good results because this kind of ensemble came together well.”

Yoon-Shi-Yoon12.jpg

He added, “I always try my best, but there were quite a few instances where the result was disappointing. But while appearing on ‘Grand Prince,’ I really realized that a drama isn’t something I do by myself. While resting after the drama ended, I couldn’t think of anything that would make me say, ‘Because I did this, there were good results.’ In the end, it’s all about team play so I need to always try my best.”

On what he gained through “Grand Prince,” Yoon Shi Yoon said, “I learned humility. At first, I whined to my fans. After the ‘Grand Prince’ press conference, I couldn’t sleep that night thinking, ‘What if another disappointing result comes out?’ In the end, I felt resentment towards myself as well as fear. But [when you’re doing a drama], many people run towards the same goal. I thought, ‘I shouldn’t try to take this on all by myself’ and that ‘I should just do my part well and leave the rest to others.’ I think that’s humility, when you realize you’re not doing everything. I learned that kind of humility.”

He explained, “I thought it was the responsibility [of a lead]. In the long run, this becomes an obsession of  ‘I have to accomplish everything.” I didn’t know how to let go and rely on other people. I thought that I needed to work hard to bring good results. Now, I’ve changed. Even if [the quality of] my acting is uncertain and lacking, if the director gives the ‘okay’ sign, then it’s a good job. And even if I act while concentrating but I have to shoot it again, then I didn’t do a good job. My awareness and thoughts on that have changed. I trust [the staff].”

Yoon Shi Yoon concluded, “The filming speed of director Kim Jung Min of ‘Grand Prince’ is exceptionally fast. Its level is that of an x-ray. So in the beginning, the actors were worried amongst ourselves and asked, ‘Is it alright to [film quickly] like this?’ But the first episode came out so beautifully. The direction, editing, music, and filming, all worked well together and brought in good results.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/24/yoon-shi-yoon-reveals-learned-grand-prince-changed/

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, nrllee said:

No YSY didn't 'say' that about her GP Mother...lighthoney did.  But yes she was the little girl who acted as his daughter in GP.  They look all dressed up though? Wonder what the occasion was that have them all dressed up for 1n2d filming?  She's a gorgeous little thing though :wub:

"Said" is used as a passive verb ... I meant "it is said ... I didn't put the name of Siyoon before "said"... and it was just a humer ... I like the way lighthoney used this humer...  :wink:

@Farbod Asha agree... his smile is so bright and heart delighting.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Maryam said:

"Said" is used as a passive verb ... I meant "it is said ... I didn't put the name of Siyoon before "said"... and it was just a humer ... I like the way lighthoney used this humer...  :wink:

@Farbod Asha agree... his smile is so bright and heart delighting.

No worries.  What is 'humer'?  Is that a colloquial word for something?

From memory, that BTS that you put up with YSY walking across the camera (as translated by the underground team) went a bit like this...the staff were standing there chatting and the BTS camera was filming them and they were joking that the clip would probably not make it as a BTS because YSY wasn't in it (Nor any of the other actors/actresses)...and then who should oblige them by walking across the camera but YSY himself...which ensured that what they just said would end up being shown...hahaha...I think he heard them and deliberately showed his face so they too would be included in the BTS.  So nice of him :)

• Like 1

On 5/24/2018 at 11:31 AM, Farbod Asha said:

@Minoo Maani I love his both raw and ripe kiss styles, anyway they both are inspiring! :tongue:

If there would be 2 actresses and 2 kiss scenes ysy should act the scenes with both! Pity shy ysy facing dual kiss scenes, Lol! Fighting ysy you are strong.

I love how he looks in this photo! I love it when his hair is up or short. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

No worries.  What is 'humer'?  Is that a colloquial word for something?

From memory, that BTS that you put up with YSY walking across the camera (as translated by the underground team) went a bit like this...the staff were standing there chatting and the BTS camera was filming them and they were joking that the clip would probably not make it as a BTS because YSY wasn't in it (Nor any of the other actors/actresses)...and then who should oblige them by walking across the camera but YSY himself...which ensured that what they just said would end up being shown...hahaha...I think he heard them and deliberately showed his face so they too would be included in the BTS.  So nice of him :)

Worry for what dear? And the humour is in calling "her GP mother" still as "her mother" ...Yes definitely it is a humour, actually  a witty humour ... and thanks for describing why Siyoon walk across the camera but in that post I was telling how much he looks wonderful via the Lenz of camera ... when someone mostly has good photos or images it is said camera loves him/her ... on the other hand I was intending to say often the editor of 2d1n does unfiar editing on his image parts ... haha I have my way in posting and telling things  ... :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Maryam O you mean "humour" or "humor" (American spelling).  There is no English word "humer".  There is "humerus" which is a bone in your arm.  "No worries" is just another way of saying "Sure thing".

You are right dear... my English type app is on auto correct and unfortunately most of the time it put wrong word instead of right one :lol:...and sometime I don't pay enough attention for correcting by myself ... thank you for mentioning the correct one ... also my English is not good too ... :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Minoo Maani said:

@Maryam anyway we could guess what you meant from the context. Though my English is not good too but it was completely clear what you meant. :)

Ysy is also confirming you !~:wink: :D

@Minoo Maani Exactly, it is clear what's her meaning. @Maryam I should never follow your dictation any more, Lol! Mine is very bad too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

BTW Nara has confirmed to star in Dear Judge.  Post by @rachelyun is in the other DJ forum - first as always.

News from the underground is that potentially there will be airport photos today as he leaves for Danang this evening after filming 1n2d.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

BTW Nara has confirmed to star in Dear Judge.  Post by @rachelyun is in the other DJ forum - first as always.

News from the underground is that potentially there will be airport photos today as he leaves for Danang this evening after filming 1n2d.

Thank you so all three leads are confirmed!

Nara is so pretty and Lee Yoo Young is charming with great acting chops!

Lucky YSY ~ the best of both worlds! :wink:

Looking forward to Dear Judge.

0000331058_001_20180525192117316.jpg?type=w430_q70

DeDkuplW4AApsQB.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1