Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@Vivley, @rachelyun, @Maryam, @saphire_d, Thanks to all of you my dear friends for your caring. But yet the perspective of fixing these problems doesn't seem promissing!!! 

Thanks for your beautiful countdown calendars! 

Good Luck all and have a nice day and night! 

Love you all!:wub:

• Like 2

@saphire_D 

Just write @ and type slowly the name you want to mention, some options (or only one) will appear, so just click the right one.

Yes!! I want some melodrama for his next drama/film, though I mostly watch rom-coms, I think at this time (I meant when he complete his MS), after the hard work and the new experiences acquired, a deep story will suit him better. 

But, yeah, whatever it's okay for me! I just need the time goes faster!! :D

Or what about a futuristic sci-fi concept,  just like the pic that @Vivley previously posted? ;)

• Like 1

@Jelve - Good to see you! I still think you could set up your own tribute page to Yoonie with all your creations, and just share them here as well! Then put a link to it with each post.

@saphire_D - Your plot sounds like it would make a good KDrama! BTW, your signature image is not showing up. I wonder if it's because you need to put [ img ] (no spaces) in lowercase?

@rachelyun - Haha, yes, Yoonie can be in a sci-fi drama like Iron Man, too.

But just the other night, I suddenly imagined him gliding on ice gracefully like an ice dancer in that same outfit and hairstyle. And of course, he was ice dancing with PSH, too. Watch this performance by last year's Olympic gold medalists:

Meryl Davis & Charlie White Full Free Dance Performance Wins Gold | Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

Anyway, this week's updated countdown calendar:

SRrioOw.jpg

Have a great week!

• Like 1

After watching the "dance" video I thought that it would be fun to see a Korean version of Dancing With The Stars and have him on it and watch his progress from this to fantastic because you know when he puts his mind to something he works hard for perfection.

• Like 1

@rachelyun - Ah, this is where I use my imagination to picture YSY - Extended Version. Besides, I bet if he were cast in a show about ice skating, he would do his very best to give the impression of an excellent skater. The video you posted showed that he is brave enough to try anything.

@Jacquelyn Allen - Agreed! He said he had no shame dancing, so I think he would give it his best!

• Like 1

@Jelve... where are you dear?...seems youve seriously left here... :(

@saphire_D...your project idea seems great...certainly he can act this role effectively... :)

@Vivley...beautiful vid...i enjoyed watching it...thanks...and about his ability for ice skating @ Jacquelyn Allen nd @Vivley ... im agree when he decides to do something he puts all his energy nd efforts on doing that perfectly...but such skills need a long time experience especially for preparing good body fitness nd flexibility...but i think his charming nd unique cuteness can cover his deficiencies on those weaknesses ...nd making the viewers just joy his supernatural charming... :P:lol:

imagine his below charming pose would be one of his move in dancing.... it could be so spelling... :o:D

11295575_673311939481059_172642003960710

pic taken from Yoon Shi Yoon Saranghae

• Like 2

@Maryam - Yes, that is a nice photo!

I had a scare earlier when I logged into the forum. It changed me back to my old name, and I had to fix it again...

Anyway, here's the June calendar. I will be working on my fitness!

jyJVxz4.jpg

• Like 1

Helluuuuu   I brought some cutie from the dc site. :wub:   For awhile it had been rather quiet  there then today by chance I  checked on the place and saw a few members visited. 

** So after a few more weeks there will be 210 countdowns by 6/30!!   Well then (about the end point) here’s how I will be pecking about my brain for it:  I will round 210 to 200 => divide into 2 parts, the first,100 and the second,100.   Because  the second 100/or about 3 months is when the media is going to speculate in the news about  Yooni’s comeback project so  the actual waiting time is going to be about 3 months ( skipping June for convenience  hehe)   Well Well Well ???       Cheers :lol:

clxDYb.gif

8wLkCdF.jpg

A fan posted this picture. She said she bought the ‘handji oil control paper’ (for removing oil on the skin/retouching makeup…) which was tucked in this picture coverage.   His expression is priceless. 

Z5EXbbd.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2

Hello, @booha! Thanks for stopping by and reminding us that later this year the media speculation will pick up again, and most likely we'll get more news about YSY! Time will pass quickly! :-)

In the meantime, I am going to speed up working on my novel!

U8kTeCm.jpg

• Like 2

Hi @booha ! I'm glad to see you here! It's quite interesting how you summarize the time left, so yay! 3 months for some possible project news sounds like music for my ears!! :D

Thanks for bringing some cute things, awwww I really miss him! I hope the time flies, and our boys get back soon! :) 

• Like 1

@rachelyun  Yes Lately I  checked around other sites which is or had been in remission for MS.   One thing I noticed was that everyone who came out the first day after discharge had this dazed look.  I could see two years absence wasn’t an easy thing for anyone to go through. Hopefully Yooni will recover soon and will come back with a big hit drama.   

@Vivley   wish you good luck with your writing

PS I think the owner of that beauty shop is the fan of Yooni.:D

Yup  this waiting will be over soon for you girls and more importantly for Yooni too.  There is a good chance he is counting the days every night (secretly under his blanket )  like anyone else in the military.  He has to act secretly because unlike other regular soldiers, Yooni is a star and a role model  so that he can openly grumble about MS.  MS is a real sacrifice for all those SK young men.   

I also found this MV (Me to Flower) on YT.  I’m sure everyone here has seen it by now.  But it’s always fun to see someone seeing it for the first time and dragging it in for sharing. hehe   A few years back  when I stumbled on kdrama and then soompi,  MtF was one of the handful of ones which tugged my heart. 

I made some screencaps (hopefully I thought they were cute..)  but I left out the later part ( that volcanic firework )  for the obvious reason  :w00t:

Me too flower Ost.MV (Dreaming).mp4

cr to uploader

Pdbc1SZ.jpg

CBPccLX.jpg

UeekkgT.jpg

swGlrt9.jpg

KiDBbmV.jpg

zY7nnsq.jpg

NmQQSGD.jpg

71tlcsN.jpg

DIU2w2q.jpg

5VYfehs.jpgQUtDKe4.jpg

• Like 2

@saphire_D yessssss! please!! 

At this moment, whatever is okay for me :P I just want to see him again!!! I wish I had a time machine! 

I just feel like a thousand of years have passed since the last time I saw him in that blurry pic... 

But I'm not sure if we'll have news in three months, knowing Taxi Ent... maybe more :(

Anyway, no more complains! hahaha

Have a good day/night!

Edited by rachelyun
  • Like 1