Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest cornetto1430272735

Cute cute cute cute cute! :P

I'm really looking forward to watching him in Death Bell II :D:D Anticipates xD

I just became a fan of another actor ahaha...

He was cute in High Kick ... The character I immediately took a liking to!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PancakeMuffins91

Hmmm...I'm surprised that this thread isn't more popular...oh well.

His baker drama is doing pretty well in the ratings department but I haven't watched any episodes yet...

too busy with world cup fever hehehe.

Some posters for Gosa 2 have been released and he is looking FINEEEE lol:

ysy03.jpg

ysy01.jpg

ysy02.jpg

Credit: Dramabeans.com

• 1 month later...

I'm currently watching "King of Baker, Kim Tak Goo" and so far the drama has been GREAT!

A mixture of comedy, melodrama, romance, suspense..etc. It's just addicting!!

And I'm so into the main character! Yoon Shi Yoon is extremely wonderful.

The drama is going great, with high ratings! I'm just crossing my hands I get to see the drama

before school starts for me. T^T

He's cute and very very cute. But very cool and sexy in the drama!

I'm now a definite fan!

• Like 1

Guest MidnightByul

Omygoodness.

I've been looking for this thread. Still don't know why I couldn't find it...-_-

Anyhoo, I'm Byul.

Watching B.K Kim Tak Goo, of course. Loving his character. He's totally cute. >.< and funny.

Guest halyhaly

He is handsome and talented ...

I've been watching Dream, love and bread on KBSW ...

It seems very great and attractive .

This is my first time seeing Yoon shi yoon in the drama ...

But i don't know why i see Lee Jun Ki in him , mayb because he and Jun ki look-alike ?

Or mayb because of their smile ...

Guest MidnightByul

Aw, he doesn't get much love?

Aren't there any Shi Yoon fans out there...I mean how could you not like him.. >.<

Ques: He's 25 right now, right?...if so, he doesn't even look it! 0-0

Guest sallyen

Aww, only two pages? I thought there would be several pages since the drama is doing so well ;)

I'm up to ep. 14 right now and it's so exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next week, and the cast is wonderful!

@midnightbyul, ikr?! he's gorgeous and talented! how can you not like him? :o

No actually, he's 23 turning 24 in September :) born 1986 in September.

hey hey, does anyone know the link for "Introducing Stars' Friend" featuring YSY and Lee Hongki? ^^

Guest hpc1016

hey everyone, just noticed this thread today~~~

and thank goodness i found it. :P

lol i've been loving him during high kick, and im enjoying kim tak goo right now ~~~~ ^_^

but so little number of pages ~~~ for such a good looking actor ~~~~~~~ pftt

then i guess ill be enjoying my stay here ^_^ <3

Guest Reinforce

Yay! Found a thread about Yoon Shi Yoon :'D

I'm a mad fan of him right now (Baker King ftw!!), so I'm going to follow this thread :')

Oh, have you guys found a eng sub version of him in Strong Heart? Have seen Happy Together with Yoon Shi Yoon already with Baker King casts, so I really want to see Strong Heart, but cant find it anywhere :(

omg after i watched high kick through the roof... i thought he was cute so i looked him up and couldn't believe he's 23/24! i thought he'd be like 18/19 years old.

but wow. i should watch his other drama/movie he's in. XD

• Like 1

Guest clardel

Hey, I'm a new fan of yoon siyoon! I actually spotted him in Happy Together while watching Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. Haha. But I still noticed him and thought he was quite cute and then I while watching King of Baking, I realised cute guy and tak goo are the same guy, and here I am, looking at the yoon siyoon thread!

Although he mainly acts, I love his singing voice too, so deep and husky!

I'm also looking for the Introducing Star's Friends episode he appeared in with Hongki. I've tried to look for it but all I get is Hongki with some other guys. Can somebody help?

wah, just 2 page? lol, actually he first caught my eye due to his resemblance to lee junki, but den after i watch baker kim tak gu, he is good in acting for a newcomer ^^ i think he is good, d way he potray d characther and his chemistry wit eugene, hehe, eugene bias here><

lol, i have watch 2 ep introducing star friend, but d two guy doesnt look like shi yoon, i rmr in d 1st friend hongki bring didnt get choosen by the female star but d second friend he brought whcih i think is not handsome got choosen by snsd yuri to dinner 2gather. guess d 1st friend is shi yoon but den i dun really rmr since i watch it long time ago @@

LOL, Yes he does resemble Lee Junki. ^^ That was probably why when I was watching the trailer of the drama "King of baking" I thought Junki was already in a new drama...but it wasn't. The first time I saw him would be in that CF with Jong Yong Hwa from Cn.Blue. I just thought he was so darn cute!! Hope the thread gets more fan~ Then we can start a fanclub. weeee~

• Like 1

Guest green.teax

What? I cannot believe this thread is merely two pages!

I watched episodes 6-14 of Baker King today, and I have to say, I'm really enjoying it. :]

@bean I agree! I think he looks better with Eugene's character rather than Mi Sun...D: Maybe I'm biased too. LOLS

Just watched the first Strong Heart episode with Shi Yoon and even if I didn't understand a word, I thought he was great on it.  He was so cute with Jiyeon and the little girl from High Kick.  Hehe.

• Like 1

Annyeong~~

I like this guy :) Kekeke, he played the cute high school student in High Kick through the Roof (the same role as Ilwoo in High Kick)..Perfect role for him ;)

I was kinda surprised when i read his personal information..He was born in 1986!!! I thought he's 21 years old or even younger..But the truth is he's older than Ilwoo :D Never thought that.. Whoaaahhh, his face is really cute even can make him look younger..

Shi Yoon dongsaeng choayo!!! FIGHTING!!!

• Like 1