Quantcast
rachelyun

Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 (Current Drama: Mung Bean Flower/ Nokdu Flower )

First time to post here. Really like his character in Your Honor. Need to watch his other drama. 

What he need right now and all his 1N2D team is praying and strong faith to overcome this challenge.

God Bless

• Like 3

Correct me if I'm wrong, i think YSY never played a villain. As in a cold hearted villain, the antagonist that drives the protagonist to do stuff. Hua3

I started following him from Baker King. And all his characters are nice and not even morally ambigous except for Dear Judge. But even in DJ, he was not really a villain.

I hope there will be an opportunity and hopefully he is willing to broaden his acting portfolio and try be a villain for once. Honestly, a good drama is as good as its villain. As put by film critic Roger Ebert: "Each film is only as good as its villain. Since the heroes and the gimmicks tend to repeat from film to film, only a great villain can transform a good try into a triumph."[source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villain]

• Like 1

YSY has posted on his fan cafe saying that he is coping as best he can under the circumstances.  He is keeping busy with MBF and during his leisure times he has taken up boxing.  He tells fans not to worry too much.  That he is well and he will see meet us again soon.

Relief for all hearing from him after the furore that was last week. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"Mung Bean Flower" making preview ~ I think I will love ysy character in this drama~ he looks more mischievous :lol:

Let's have throwback look at him in 1N2D~his effect is like a blessing angel :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm ready for YSY in a darker role.

He begins, “We’ll go into a decaying pond. The advanced culture of an enlightened world is civilization,” as the teaser shows citizens being killed and exploited by the government.

After the words, “Land of despair 1894 Joseon” flash on the screen, Yoon Shi Yoon transforms into a stronger and angrier version of himself after experiencing a harsh reality. At one point, he yells in a voiceover, “I am asking what you are going to do.” With a gun in his hand, he is “reborn into a beast.”

With someone’s blood splattered on his face, Yoon Shi Yoon asks, “Hurry up and tell me. A reason why I shouldn’t kill you.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1315568wpp/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-transforms-from-a-boy-into-a-beast-in-new-teaser-for-nokdu-flower

• Like 1