Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

8 Reasons Why Everyone Loves Yoon Shi Yoon

Mar 1, 2019

Ever since Yoon Shi Yoon came back from the army, he’s definitely been making his mark in the K-entertainment world. Although he was pretty popular before he went to the army, when he returned, he jumped right into business and even got himself a permanent position on the popular variety show, “2 Days & 1 Night.” It’s really hard to find people who don’t appreciate or dislike Yoon Shi Yoon. Here are eight reasons why everyone loves the guy.

1. He’s kind of a nerd

It’s no secret that Yoon Shi Yoon likes to read. He previously mentioned on various interviews that he used to read a lot as a child, and even his co-stars have said that it’s hard not to see him without a book in his hands on drama sets. He was even able to answer several questions based on books while on “2 Days & 1 Night.” Who doesn’t love an intelligent man who’s well-read?!

2. He adores his grandparents

Yoon Shi Yoon was raised as a child by his grandparents in the countryside, so he’s definitely a grandma and grandpa’s boy. He often talks about his grandparents and how good they are to him. We love a guy who’s soft when it comes to his grandparents!

3. He goes above and beyond when it comes to love

When Yoon Shi Yoon was a guest on “Happy Together,” he talked about an ex-girlfriend who really liked pork soup with rice. While they were eating pork soup with rice in Seoul, she told him that she missed the pork soup with rice in Busan. So what did he do? He drove all the way to Busan to get her this dish. How much more perfect can he get?

4. He’s not afraid to be goofy

It’s difficult for an actor or actress to put themselves out there and look goofy in the name of laughs and entertainment, but Yoon Shi Yoon does it on the regular. There are a countless number of times where Yoon Shi Yoon has had to do some ridiculous things on “2 Days & 1 Night” for the sake of laughs, and he’s such a good sport when doing it. He’s just so down-to-earth!

5. He’s deep

On “2 Days & 1 Night,” there came a time where all the cast members had to write and deliver a lecture to a University class. Not only did Yoon Shi Yoon deliver his lecture with confidence and poise, but the message he gave was SO introspective and deep! It was a given that his lecture would be pretty good given the fact that he’s well-read, but people couldn’t help but comment on how much his lecture applied to their lives.

“I regretted that I avoided experiencing the ups and downs because I was scared. Now I want to see the beautiful scenery of the uphills and the downhills myself. It will be hard to go up and scary to go down. Still, I’ll give it a try.”

6. He’s a really good actor

Yoon Shi Yoon is known for his ability to cry effortlessly when acting. When playing a game on “2 Days & 1 NIght,” Yoon Shi Yoon was able to beat out his other cast members and guests when it came to being the first one to cry. It was pretty amazing!

Yoon Shi Yoon also showcased his impressive acting through his dual role as Han Soo Ho and Han Kang Ho in “Your Honor.” It was (yet again) another flawless performance. Here’s one of his memorable scenes from the series!

7. He’s the one and only Kim Tak Goo

yoon-shi-yoon4.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon was still considered a rookie actor when he landed the role of Kim Tak Goo in “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo.” He had been in the hit series, “High Kick Through The Roof” and people were beginning to notice him, but it was nowhere near the attention he received when he starred as the baker, Tak Goo. The series got over 50 percent in viewership and is considered to be one of the most-watched K-dramas of all time. This one-of-a-kind role was only made possible because of Yoon Shi Yoon himself!

8. Your parents and grandparents will all love him

It’s pretty obvious that Yoon Shi Yoon is a good guy. He’s responsible, intelligent, and would definitely know how to impress your parents and grandparents! There’s really nothing to dislike about him! So basically, if you want to impress your fam, get yourself a guy like Yoon Shi Yoon.

@Soompi article 

• Like 1

1N2D will be suspended indefinitely ~ and maybe no our handsome entertainer ysy for a while :pensive:

Ysy in the newest ep of 1n2d

Hope the suspension gets finished soon and the show could be continued ~ I love to see ysy in this gorgeous style so much :wub:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

First time to post here. Really like his character in Your Honor. Need to watch his other drama. 

What he need right now and all his 1N2D team is praying and strong faith to overcome this challenge.

God Bless

• Like 3