Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

On 9/12/2018 at 8:46 PM, 87yua . said:

I saw the date your article and it was published aug 4.. There's a more recent one in september and ysy  is no.29...

Does YOUR HONOR have 32 or 40 episodes? Does it really end next week? I see from wikipedia and asianwiki listing the drama with 40 episodes but it's not a vey reliable source. Anyone got a good info about this?

6 minutes ago, yoonshiyoon007 said:

I saw the date your article and it was published aug 4.. There's a more recent one in september and ysy  is no.29...

Does YOUR HONOR have 32 or 40 episodes? Does it really end next week? I see from wikipedia and asianwiki listing the drama with 40 episodes but it's not a vey reliable source. Anyone got a good info about this?

according to some sources it will end next week.. 

2 hours ago, yoonshiyoon007 said:

From what source?

Those saying it has 40 eps is giving me hope huhuhu I just dont it to end so soon yet :(

https://www.soompi.com/article/1230997wpp/go-soo-seo-ji-hyes-upcoming-drama-heart-surgeons-releases-intense-posters

please read the article. it will air on sept 27 it says there. meaning dj/yh will end next week. :) FYI , heart surgeons is the new drama next to dear judge. Im also sad it will end next week. it has a fast pace ending but im sure the writer will have something to reveal and will create beautiful ending.. :)

4 minutes ago, 87yua . said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1230997wpp/go-soo-seo-ji-hyes-upcoming-drama-heart-surgeons-releases-intense-posters

please read the article. it will air on sept 27 it says there. meaning dj/yh will end next week. :) FYI , heart surgeons is the new drama next to dear judge. Im also sad it will end next week. it has a fast pace ending but im sure the writer will have something to reveal and will create beautiful ending.. :)

Ohhhh so 

that's why they said it will end next week... make sense haha

Just two more episodes and many things to wrap up so I dont think there will be too many happy moment for Kang Ho and So Eun. Maybe at the end part of the drama where everything is resolved but it wont be enough huhu Oh how I wish there was a season 2!

PS: thanks for the info!

On 16 September 2018 at 5:21 PM, yoonshiyoon007 said:

Ohhhh so 

that's why they said it will end next week... make sense haha

Just two more episodes and many things to wrap up so I dont think there will be too many happy moment for Kang Ho and So Eun. Maybe at the end part of the drama where everything is resolved but it wont be enough huhu Oh how I wish there was a season 2!

PS: thanks for the info!

Yup. YSY also posted in his Weibo that it will be last week so it was confirmed... Credit from the underground.  He has stuff planned for rest of the year.

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yup. YSY also posted in his Weibo that it will be last week so it was confirmed... Credit from the underground.  He has stuff planned for rest of the year.

yah what stuff? he has a movie i heard. next he has fan meeting . any other things? does he has  fan meeting abroad?