Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

• Guest changed the title to Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Reuniting With Jung In Sun In “Psychopath Diary,” His Outlook On Dating, And More

In a recent interview with MK Sports, Yoon Dhi Yoon talked about reuniting with Jung In Sun in “Psychopath Diary,” dating, and more!

The actor worked briefly with Jung In Sun in “Mirror of The Witch.” On working with the actress again, he said, “[Jung In Sun] appeared in episode one of ‘Mirror of the Witch,’ and she received a great response and even appeared in real-time search rankings. After that, she grew so much through dramas. I had wanted to work with her again if the opportunity arose, and I’m so happy we were able to meet again. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a fan of her acting, but it was really fun working with her.”

On relieving stress, Yoon Shi Yoon said, “It’s important to have a lot of hobbies. I take photos, exercise, and enjoy other hobbies. I didn’t used to like exercising, but after doing it for 10 years, I enjoy it now. When I’m not working, I’ll go skin diving or travel.”

When asked if he has time to date, the actor said, “I think it’s dangerous to date just because you’re lonely. Although, I am lonely. But since I’m busy, even if I want to date, it’s hard. Actor Choi Sung Won told me, ‘You have to date when you want to break your [busy routine].’ If I meet someone that makes me want to break my routine, then I’ll start dating.”

Yoon Shi Yoon expressed regret that he wasn’t able to say a proper goodbye for season three of "2 Days & 1 Night.” He said, “If I get an offer for another variety show, I think I will do it. I want to try a variety of things when I have the opportunity. I’m not a very fun person, but if I just need to play a small part, then I think I will do it, even if I’m busy.”

Looking forward in 2020, Yoon Shi Yoon said, “This year, I want to focus on my personal life. It’s a simple goal, but I want to study English, too. And I want to learn how to shoot landscapes. I want to work out more, bulk up, and lose body fat to look more sharp. More than anything, I’ll be a good person.”

Source: SOOMPI

On 2/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, Happy Sheep said:

Yoon Shi Yoon Talks About Reuniting With Jung In Sun In “Psychopath Diary,” His Outlook On Dating, And More

Yoon Shi Yoon expressed regret that he wasn’t able to say a proper goodbye for season three of "2 Days & 1 Night.” He said, “If I get an offer for another variety show, I think I will do it. I want to try a variety of things when I have the opportunity. I’m not a very fun person, but if I just need to play a small part, then I think I will do it, even if I’m busy.”

Source: SOOMPI

There's hope.. oh please give YSY an offer. I'd like it if it's on KBS though. I  can watch on YouTube. The other s3 members who have new varshow don't get subbed.

• Like 1

According to an ex-sports news report on Wednesday, Yoon Shi Yoon is likely to appear in the new OCN drama "Train," which will air in the first half of this year.

Yoon Shi Yoon will play the role of Seo Do-Won, the head of the powerful three-team group that exists in two worlds in "Train." After successfully playing two characters in the SBS drama "Your Honor," he will try another double role.

"Train" is a science-fiction melodrama about a man who lost a lover to a serial killer. He will then try to protect her living in a parallel universe.

Through the fantasy of parallel universes, it depicts the life of a person who lives a different life through one moment's choice and one encounter. It deals with the process of correcting and resuscitating the cruel world of truth, and twisted world.

Yoon Shi Yoon has played leading roles in various genres of dramas including "Grand Prince," "Your Honor," "The Nokdu Flower. Recently, he even went over comedy and thriller through "Psychopath Diary." I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of new side he will be in the next series, "Train."

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001114364

I think he's still in talks. It's a good concept and I also want him to see play a detective role for once. This is also another dual role for him.

New drama! YSY is roll! He's been portraying 2 roles ever since. In Grand Prince his role had a switch over, Your Honor played a twin, Psychopath Diary played 2 contrasting qualities. But OCN once again. Why hasn't he get casted by major networks? 

Yoon Shiyoon with Park Sunghoon. 

EQ9GuapU4AAppgg?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:
New drama! YSY is roll! He's been portraying 2 roles ever since. In Grand Prince his role had a switch over, Your Honor played a twin, Psychopath Diary played 2 contrasting qualities. But OCN once again. Why hasn't he get casted by major networks? 

TvN, Jtbc and OCN are the three major cable networks. PD was TvN so this will be his first OCN drama. OCN is known for their top notch thriller/suspense mystery crime dramas so I'm looking forward to it!