Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

YSY and LYY guests at the radio show today! :love:

(Just before press conference for Dear Judge)

And at the press conference today with his two female co-stars, LYY (above) and Nara (below).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

He seems satisfied of his work. :D

Looks like the Koreans are too.Hello, am just passing by because I intend to check out the drama later on.But I thought his fans(you guys) would be curious about the feedback for his drama.

Dear Judge] PILOT Ep 1 Yoon Si Yoon acts as a judge, pretending to be his twin brother

jud.png
Article: Naver 'Dear Judge' Yoon Si Yoon, strong first appearance.. "Death penalty for the accused"
  • Han Soo Ho (Yoon Si Yoon) is an upright judge, and his twin brother, Han Kang Ho (Yoon Si Yoon) lives his life as a gangster, going in and out of jail.
  • Han Soo Ho disappears, and Han Kang Ho is forced to become a judge in stead of his brother. 

1. [+250,-8]
A drama worth watching. 

2. [+105,-5]
Donggu's acting as a gangster is good.

3. [+77,-7]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is really good. The story is interesting too. I'm going to be a first broadcast killer!

4. [+29,-3]
This is going to be my Wednesday-Thursday drama.

5. [+19,-1]
It's fun.. Yoon Si Yoon's acting is great.

6. [+18,-1]
Been a long time since I've watched a public TV drama. These days, I don't even watch dramas, but realizing that Yoon Si Yoon is acting in this, I watched the first broadcast of it. ㅋㅋㅋ Compared to his Takgu days, he is more handsome now.. It's my first time seeing Lee Yoo Young-nim, but she looks clean and charismatic.. I've watched both episodes without realizing the time!!!

7. [+16,-0]
Yoon Dong Gu... as expected, his acting is the best...

8. [+12,-1]
Finally a drama that is worth watching. I was so absorbed in the show. 

d.png

1. [+539,-18]
Really fun ㅋㅋ

2. [+377,-18]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is really good. I've been watching him since High Kick, and even during his Kim Takgu days.. his acting has a wide variety!!

3. [+185,-6]
I'm watching Dear Judge on Wed-Thurs.

4. [+67,-4]
It's fun. ㅎㅎ Time flies watching this!

5. [+38,-5]
Dear Judge is interesting.

6. [+33,-0]
Donggu's acting is really good!!! Soo Ho and Kang Ho are totally different people!

7. [+28,-2]
Yoon Si Yoon's acting is crazy. ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where is the preview?

(I think she will be translating the netizen comments for this drama so you might want to visit her page regularly)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/25/honor-time-premiere-solid-ratings-notable-acting/

Your Honor” And “Time” Premiere With Solid Ratings And Notable Acting

SBS’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “Your Honor” is about identical twin brothers Han Soo Ho and Han Kang Ho (both played by Yoon Shi Yoon) who lead completely different lives. Han Soo Ho is a principled judge while Han Kang Ho is a convicted criminal with an extensive record.

As seen in the premiere broadcast on July 25, they went down different paths early on in their lives when Han Soo Ho testified against his brother, who stabbed him with a knife during a rescue attempt. When Han Soo Ho disappears suddenly on the day that Han Kang Ho is released from prison, Han Kang Ho determines he must impersonate his brother and take his place as a judge.

Yoon Shi Yoon’s skilled portrayal of the two brothers and his wide range of emotions captivated viewers and helped “Your Honor” bring in viewership ratings of 5.2 percent and 6.3 percent according to Nielsen Korea. These were the highest ratings among dramas in this time slot.

I'm SO HAPPY CLICK THE LINK :) And leave some comments :)

• Like 3

I just read from this  website from HANCINEMA

https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-your-honor-changes-the-game-120687.html

[Ratings] "Your Honor" Changes the Game

"Your Honor" started off in first place.

According to Nielsen Korea nationwide, the SBS drama "Your Honor" rated 5.2% and 6.3%.

It doubled the ratings for the final episode of "Handsome Guy and Jung-eum", which was 2.6% and 2.8%.

MBC's "Time" ratted 3.5% and 4.0%, coming in second. The numbers fell tremendously from the final episodes of "Come and Hug Me", which rated 5.1% and 5.9%.

KBS 2TV's "Your House Helper" rated 2.3% and 2.7%, which dropped slightly from 3.5% and 4.5% last week.

Meanwhile, the new MBN drama "Witch's Love" had a good start with 2.255%. JTBC "Let's Have A Bite" rated 4.458% while TV Josun "Powerful Opponents" rated 2.516%.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1