Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

On 4/4/2020 at 7:40 AM, Happy Sheep said:

I download the photos then upload it to image hosting sites like imgur or imgbox then get the link to post here. Double work but it makes it easier to browse the thread with less IG posts :D

I can't see download option though on IG. Do you have an account on IG? 

Imgur requires registering?

EVQVzxHU0AEl3_y?format=jpg&name=medium

EVPwmaGU8AMl8Rv?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 1

2 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I can't see download option though on IG. Do you have an account on IG? 

Imgur requires registering?

I use this ingramer site to download IG photos. Just paste the IG link of the photos you want to download. Imgur doesn't require you to register, only if you want to permanently save photos in your account. I have IG account but it's private ^_^

On 4/11/2020 at 9:47 AM, Happy Sheep said:

I use this ingramer site to download IG photos. Just paste the IG link of the photos you want to download. Imgur doesn't require you to register, only if you want to permanently save photos in your account. I have IG account but it's private ^_^

I can't view IG posts now. :bawling:

It said I have to log in. Aigoo!!! Been away for a while then this... :frown:

Oh so there's fancams of their shooting the drama. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I can't view IG posts now. :bawling:

It said I have to log in. Aigoo!!! Been away for a while then this... :frown:

Oh so there's fancams of their shooting the drama. 

Yeah IG limits browsing without an account. It's the reason I created one :lol:

They started filming some scenes but only Shiyoon was seen I guess. They're starting to reveal supporting cast too. :lol:

• Like 1

Mnet Japan interview part 1 for psychopath diary broadcast on May 18 ->

https://mnetjp.com/news/detail/20200423102217/

Q&A Shiyoon part

Spoiler

Q. What made you decide to appear in this drama?

First, the script was very interesting. Normally, when I decide on a role, I figured a lot about myself. This time around, I was given a synopsis from my company by saying, "You are exactly the right person." So when I read how cool the character was, it was a ridiculous person. Many people told me that I resembled the character Yook Dong Sik and I wanted to try it once.

Q. What kind of preparation did you do to create a role?

It was very important that I have a hobby similar to Dong Sik in the drama, and having such a similar mind. Because as such a person, I have to make mistakes. The more serious Dong Sik is, the more comedy must be established. For example, there are literally famous and thriller works Dong Sik likes. I try to imitate while watching many such things... I think that such an attitude is important.

Q. In the play, the romance of Yun Si-yun and Park Sung-hoon attracted attention, but how was the atmosphere of the shooting scene, such as the co-stars and staff?

◇ Yoon Shiyoon ◇
Hmm ... I can't lie that it was good.

◆ Park Sung Hoon ◆
Let's do that. I have to keep it nice after it's over (laughs).

◇ Yoon Shiyoon ◇
We always say that the atmosphere is good. Everyone is really happy. There are so many mischievous people that it's hard to say that this is just good. On a full shot, everyone puts in ad-libs one by one, and it's been about 10 minutes even though it's only 3 minutes. But the problem is that when you act, they're really good. So when we get involved in comedy and laugh together and lose our pace, the scenes often break down. The atmosphere was good and I had a lot of fun, but I think it was a bit difficult. Everyone was really good at digesting each scene. 

◇ Yoon Shiyoon ◇
I think my older brother (Sunghoon) is also the same, but when I think about the field (friends), we're a family and brother for three to four months. I think you spend more time together than your family. It's great to be able to do it with like-minded people for three or four months, and on the other hand, it's really hard to get along with people who really don't like it. I know that this edge is very important and I am grateful, so I have to fully enjoy the time. No matter how close you are, you can't meet because everyone is busy after the shooting. So at this time, I think we can enjoy together with the same goals.

Q. Please tell us the scene that you played and was particularly impressive.

It's a scene where Dong Sik continues to misunderstood and makes mistakes. When I first noticed that the letters were reversed, and when I knew this keyword was in the Da Vinci Code and looked at it in a good mood in the mirror, I found that something strange was written. This scene was very interesting. I think this is the very identity of this drama and the scene where the identity of Dongshik appeared.

"Psychopath Diary"
May 1 (Sun) 16:00-17:30 1st episode pre-broadcast on Mnet! Start Monday, May 18th at 22:00!

ncon5ea13b1644182.jpg

Spoiler

ncon5ea13b438017e.jpg

nmim5ea13a9bdbe03.jpg

Promotional video:

• Like 1

Hello to all the Yoon Si Yoon fans here! 

I would like to introduce our Twitter and Instagram page we opened for international fan projects. This page is only for fan projects, we won`t be updating any information about him or his activities. We already have our very first project, which is the International Scrapbook Project! ^^ We have opened a poll on Twitter to see how many people is interested in the project. If you are only an Instagram member, you can send us an e-mail if you are interested. The details can be found on our Instagram page. :) For more information, please visit our Twitter page`s pinned tweet or the second post on our Instagram. ^^

I hope we can all work together to make a beautiful, heartfelt gift for this amazing man.♥

Our Twitter page:

https://twitter.com/ysyintrnational 

Our Instagram page: 

https://www.instagram.com/ysyintrnational/

EWN0s_VXYAIAQqF?format=jpg&name=medium

• Thanks 1