Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Woman DongA interview:

d7fxeeou_o.jpeg

This season, there is great anticipation for the new prediction team. Among them, actor Yoon Shi Yoon joined and gathered more attention. Last year, he showed great acting between historical dramas and thrillers, such as the SBS drama 'Mung Bean Flower' and the tvN drama 'Psychopath Diary'. As he said in various past entertainments, "I become a fool when I am in-love," I wonder what he will look like in Season 3.

Q. Impression of participating as a new predictor: 

• I am happy to join the 'Heart Signal', which has attracted much attention every season. What is particularly good is that I was able to participate in the recording by myself, who was predicting and reasoning with the excitement of the viewers. It's exciting to know the love signal of the cast as soon as possible. This is a program that waits every week and wonders their minds. 

Q. Aspiration as a Prediction Team: 

• It is possible to observe more closely and slowly than viewers watch in broadcasts. We'll catch even the smallest signal of love to help viewers get more excited.

Q. Watching points this season:

• I am nervous and wonder what the broadcast content is. If you watch the moments then wonder becomes excitement, excitement becomes nervousness, and nervousnous becomes hot love. I and the viewers will experience the first love in my heart revived again. All of us, back to the excitement of our first love!

Source: https://woman.donga.com/Main/3/18/12/2017552/1

Frame cuts from his My Ugly Duckling guesting. Lovely smile :P

6iYu5tgN_o.jpg
See more:

Spoiler

ZZOghVTW_o.jpg

GSc4n9Z3_o.jpg

3KoLskTq_o.jpg

DPuqKBet_o.jpg

bTS8IS3v_o.jpg

jyUenkTu_o.jpg

82d7yITb_o.jpg

qtI0qfFK_o.jpg

6iYu5tgN_o.jpg

Cr: @siyoon_inyeon IG:

Spoiler

He also topped both Naver's real-time search ranking and trending News articles last night. Yipee ^_^

nPxd7Pax_o.jpg

See more:

Spoiler

UuqpKo5d_o.jpg

SalnGjzJ_o.jpg

Cr: @siyoon_inyeon IG and @fluff_yoon twitter:

Spoiler

On 3/28/2020 at 4:23 PM, Happy Sheep said:

Husband material. :lol:

Ahh yes. My ugly duckling on sunday night @ 9:05 p.m KST. Livestream for ifans is available at sbs hompage: https://m.programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/woori/

Haven't checked My Ugly Duckling. Waiting for English subs

On 4/2/2020 at 4:12 PM, Happy Sheep said:

From Heart Signal 3 Ep2. Back to short hairstyle :wub:

Cr: @siyoon_inyeon IG

Reveal hidden contents

How do you get IG photo posts as photos only?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Haven't checked My Ugly Duckling. Waiting for English subs

Eng sub is available now

1 hour ago, _gillianne19_ said:

How do you get IG photo posts as photos only?

I download the photos then upload it to image hosting sites like imgur or imgbox then get the link to post here. Double work but it makes it easier to browse the thread with less IG posts :D

It's confirmed. Another dual role for him. They really trust him for dual roles.

NcozumjY_o.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon plays the role of Seo Do-won - in early ages threw his whole body out of the water and caught the killer to reach the team leader of the gang. He plays a character who crosses the parallel world and wants to pay off his father's sins and a person who lives a dangerous life caused by his father's sins. Every work he appeared from historical dramas to modern works focuses on Yoon Shi Yoon's acting transformation, which has shown a wide spectrum of acting and strong acting skills.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000264206?l

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Netizens are in love with actor Yoon Si Yoon's new long hairstyle

1586194616-3m659o1yrrl87ndb6p64.jpg

Actor Yoon Si Yoon grew out his hair and netizens are loving it.

He is set to appear on the first broadcast of 'Heart Signal Season 3' as a new MC and swooped up the hearts of his viewers with his new long hairstyle.

giphy.gif

In the interview, Yoon Si Yoon answered questions about his dating style while showing off his longer bangs as he answered questions. Netizens have been obsessing over this look, saying: 

"The epitome of a male god."

"Now that his hair is longer he seems sexier."

"He's so sexy I'm going to go crazy."

"I like his long hair better than his short hair." 

Yoon Si Yoon will be starring in OCN drama 'Train' in the summer. What do you think of his new look?

More gifs and photos:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

83714tr4qc8375hw43m0.jpg

o99pi7056c9j8xestelo.jpg

*sad noises* he cut his hair recently :tears:

Source: allkpop / insight