Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Top 10 k-dramas turning 10 in 2020 

Baker King, Kim Tak GooBaker-King-Kim-Tak-Goo.jpg

Aired on: KBS
Air date: June 9 – September 16, 2010 (30 episodes)
Starring: Yoon Shi Yoon, Eugene, Joo Won, Lee Young Ah

“Baker King, Kim Tak Goo” was a huuge drama during its run, with its ratings consistently growing week by week, eventually concluding at a staggering 50 percent for its final episode. (This was the first drama in three years to achieve this milestone since “Jumong“). Although the story seemingly seems tame enough (man striving to the best baker in the country), it’s actually a full-on makjang, with an unending parade of drama, secrets, and un-deaths to keep viewers glued to their screen, ready to devour the next addicting twist.

Source: Soompi Article

My very first Yoon Shi Yoon drama. I became a fan since Takgoo. 

• Like 2

On 2/20/2020 at 9:51 AM, Happy Sheep said:

TvN, Jtbc and OCN are the three major cable networks. PD was TvN so this will be his first OCN drama. OCN is known for their top notch thriller/suspense mystery crime dramas so I'm looking forward to it!

I mean, those mainstream networks~ KBS, MBC, SBS. What network was Grand Prince? I forgot.

ERN5KmNUwAA7N6W?format=jpg&name=small

Miss this

• Like 2

On 2/23/2020 at 5:05 AM, _gillianne19_ said:

I mean, those mainstream networks~ KBS, MBC, SBS. What network was Grand Prince? I forgot.

He did an SBS drama last year with Nokdu Flower. Grand Prince was TV Chosun. I still remember how GP became the highest rated drama in TV Chosun history. I miss those days.

I'm rewatching random trips of S3. I miss his clumsiness. Dumb-gu!

n0XEmP8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 1

8 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I don't know why it reminds me of Matching Survival/Sumvival of KBS + and YSY's other show last year.. 

I'm not familiar with those shows. I've watch some episodesof HS and they're enjoyable and I'm excited to see YSY as an MC. There's eng sub!

THIS ARTICLE ON NAVER confirms his appearance as an MC in Heart Signal 3

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon joined Channel A's 'Heart Signal 3' as the MC. Also confirmed joining him are model Han Hye Jin, and Block B's P.O.

202002251611460310_2_20200225161420490.j

Yoon Shi Yoon said, "It's an honor to join the program that I enjoyed watching. We will also look for small Signal inside the signal house and deliver it to the viewers" 

Full naver article HERE 

• Like 2