Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Again ysy's great personality made another of his co-star confess to his gorgeous character. ♥️

Shin Hyun-joon "Yoon Shi-yoon & Sul-hyeon, there are reasons to be loved ..." Praise of personality

Enter the article 2018.12.28 at 11:33    

201812281124923536_1_20181228113313901.j

[Daily Newspaper = Kim Mi-ri] Shin Hyun-joon praised the personality of Yoon Shi Yoon and Sul Hyun. 

Shin Hyun-joon said in his instagram on the 27th of last month, "I have a clear reason for my beloved juniors # well-suited, # humble, # faithful, # well-mannered, # human smell # Yun Seon-Yun # 

Along with this, Yoon Shi Yoon and Shin-Hyun Joon and Sul Hyun posted their captures with MC breathing. 

On the other hand, Shin Hyun-joon has been in charge of society with Yoon Shi Yoon and Sul Hyun at the '2018 KBS Entertainment Grand Prize' 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003154565

• Thanks 4

Our lovely talented actor could achieve 2018 SBS Excellent Actor Award ... Congratulations to him, to his family and friends and to all his fans ... Wish him more successes in all aspects of his life ... :heart: 

His co-Star Lee Yuyoung could win the best new actress award too ... She really deserved that ... i love her dress, she looked gorgeous in that  ... Wish her more success too ... :thumbsup:

So proud of you our adorable prince ... :wub:

Mr. Yoon it's a great pleasure you will step in the new year with your hands filled with many awards ... Wish you a Happy New Year with all your goals achieved ... :star:

Happy New Year Everyone ... With best wishes ...:heart:

• Like 6

The best ending year for me  :love:   ~ my best favorite actor Yoon Shiyoon could win different awards proving his perseverance for every job he accept doing with all his best ~ Congratulations to him and to everyone loves him :heart:

ysy on the red carpet of 2018 SBS Awards walking alone ~ leeyuyoung too attended in this event , though, each of them walk separately and even their seats were not side by side ~ There is no tending for being in touch to each other and somehow trying to be far away ~ Anyway I'm happy both of them could win some awards of this event

Happy New Year Yoon Shiyoon and all the fans in this thread ~ wish the new year would be with more successful event news for our great actor and idol ysy . :wub: 

Cute work from @Jelve :kiss_wink:

• Like 5

Let's fight until we get a DAESANG !!!! :relieved::thumbsup:

this year I recover the place to which it always belonged.:wub:

on the other hand, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL CHINGUS !!!:tongue:

original.gif

FIGHTING !!!, SHIYOONY everything is for your good, kekekeke:D:phew::P:wub:

tumblr_pdewyiQ6iA1wsuo8ro3_r1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Our Yoon Shiyoon ending the year right! I am so right in claiming that 2018 is his year and he proved it with the awards he won!

KBS - Entertainer Award

SBS - Excellent Actor Award

Again, let's claim 2019 is YSY's year! I will pray for that!! 

DvwRwrrXcAIEw_D?format=jpg&name=360x360:heart:

DvyeTIoU0AEhwo4?format=jpg&name=large

Congrats Yoon Shi Yoon/Yoon Donggu! :heart:

• Like 4

Great ... Finally our talented couple met each other on the red carpet of " 2018 SBS Drama Awards" and their reactions were so cute ... I feel so happy for both who could leave the event  as the winners and reach to what they deserved ... Wish them more happy and successful life in this new year and all other years in their long life ahead ... :heart:

Our handsome prince walking on the red carpet made the audience so excited and happy ... :wub:

Our tender heart idol tries keep his tears away of dropping down and this makes him to look more adorable and lovely ... :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

ysy started the new year with a drama of past century of 19s . its profile is almost similar to GP . Again positive Yoon has positive role. Jjs is also a popular actor , I hope their costarring has a good result. I'm so excited for another of his amazing performance. Let's wish him a big good luck. ♥️

• Like 4
  • LOL 1