Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

4 hours ago, Jacquelyn Allen said:

Wasn't the images of scuba in Cebu from a couple years ago?

I'm not quite sure but club ice posted some photos in their IG with him, and it was recent. Someone asked if he's in Cebu, they answered he was. Some confirmed he really was there. 

I dunno how to post the photos here, sorry. :D

Hi @ieljiffy17 very welcome dear... So glad we have more Yoonies joined ... The more you realize our lovely Siyoon, the more you will find him lovable and adorable ... About his new project there is no news as I know but hope he made surprised us with a wonderful news soon... :)

How is that our lovely Angel even in black and white pic gives a colorful and delighting heart feeling to us?! :wub:

Some pics of him in military uniform ... Such a lovely soldier could bring peace over war ... :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Never there is any scene more beautiful than those having him ... How someone could be such shining and heart delighting as he is ... :wub:

Energetic as well as energizing ... :star:

His eating gestures are much more eye-catching than the foods themselves ... :D

• Like 4